Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NPL Youth

Buds Youth on fire against Edgy

What about CCB in 17's
    What's going on blue man ?

3 games no points 11goals against, only conceded about that in whole season last year
    Core if team from gf winning 14's & 15's
    Must say I expected better

Quote Originally Posted by FAT BUT....KIND View Post
    Buds Youth on fire against Edgy
    Gordon Patrick is doing a great job with that team. When you think of where the core of that team were in U14's three years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by late_to_the_game View Post
    Gordon Patrick is doing a great job with that team. When you think of where the core of that team were in U14's three years ago.
    Gordo, great coach, great bloke even better physio 😉😉😄😄
    Good to see a group of kids stay together but I think the club has let them down a little, couple of these 17's could play 19's one midfielder would play 19's at any club, so why hasn't club promoted them instead of importing two 15/16yo's into 19's one of which has played at three clubs in three years the other has now been at four clubs in three years
    Bit of a slap to the existing kids

Quote Originally Posted by big jim View Post
    What about CCB in 17's
    What's going on blue man ?

3 games no points 11goals against, only conceded about that in whole season last year
    Core if team from gf winning 14's & 15's
    Must say I expected better
    Mate I don't know, not there anymore, from what I have seen and been told two things.......
    Defence, just not what it was, big centre back that looks hopelessly out of place and plays way to high for some one with his lack of pace and left back ( a managers son ) who is somehow starting in front of others ???? Best he had yesterday against jets was wanting to "drop " a 14yo who just skinned him, just farking stupid when down 4-0
    Maybe also keeper had enjoyed two years without being really tested now showing his real ability ???

Coach, the core of this team has had same coach and methodology for two years from what I hear new coach is like going back to U/9
    There is hope but as a very capable coach is now involved and could be a big help
    Club has done wrong by these boys very successful, very well coached, club should have left Greg Smith at 17's to continue developing these boys

Why Blue, I agree that Adamstown are looking good with Gordo doing an excellent job. But criticising other kids for changing clubs and playing up in the 19s is a bit rich.

Quote Originally Posted by early_to_the_match View Post
    Why Blue, I agree that Adamstown are looking good with Gordo doing an excellent job. But criticising other kids for changing clubs and playing up in the 19s is a bit rich.
    My criticism ( if that's what you call it ) would be of the club, for overlooking some talented existing kids and not promoting them to 19's
    My point about the new recruits emphasises that they overlooked talented loyal kids for a couple of kids that change clubs as often as undies

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    My criticism ( if that's what you call it ) would be of the club, for overlooking some talented existing kids and not promoting them to 19's
    My point about the new recruits emphasises that they overlooked talented loyal kids for a couple of kids that change clubs as often as undies
    I actually agree with you on this one. Only 3 of the Boys in 17's last year were kept (out of 5 that could stay) and only 2 of the 17's have been retained for 19's (17's team finished mid table, drew 0-0 with EJets two weeks before final series that they won). I think it could have been done better, but a new coach for 19's and head coach wanting to do things their way.

You had a shot at Magic in previous posts and now you have targeted the Buds? Who is next?
    Last edited by hawk; 05-04-2016 at 07:04 PM.

You had a shot at Magic in previous posts and now you have targeted the Buds? Who is next?
    Move on snake, you need to clean the toilets.
    Hold on precious fat
    You have your opinion of your "on fire" buds I have a different one
    It's all good we are grown up aren't we ???
    Or are people with opinions snakes ??

And what the hell is your fascination with toilets ???

Mate I don't know, not there anymore, from what I have seen and been told two things.......
    Defence, just not what it was, big centre back that looks hopelessly out of place and plays way to high for some one with his lack of pace and left back ( a managers son ) who is somehow starting in front of others ???? Best he had yesterday against jets was wanting to "drop " a 14yo who just skinned him, just farking stupid when down 4-0
    Maybe also keeper had enjoyed two years without being really tested now showing his real ability ???

Coach, the core of this team has had same coach and methodology for two years from what I hear new coach is like going back to U/9
    There is hope but as a very capable coach is now involved and could be a big help
    Club has done wrong by these boys very successful, very well coached, club should have left Greg Smith at 17's to continue developing these boys
    WB - who is this new coach that is helping out with CCB 17's?

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    WB - who is this new coach that is helping out with CCB 17's?
    Sent you a message

I have heard from a few different people that the pies were very lucky to get a 2-1 win over Weston on sunday in 17s at cooks square, any truth to this?

Quote Originally Posted by doublechop View Post
    I have heard from a few different people that the pies were very lucky to get a 2-1 win over Weston on sunday in 17s at cooks square, any truth to this?
    hmmmmmmm
    very lucky or not very lucky they won?
    truth is on the 17npl results and ladder- what sort of statement is that

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo Creed View Post
    hmmmmmmm
    very lucky or not very lucky they won?
    truth is on the 17npl results and ladder- what sort of statement is that
    I thought I shut your trash talking mouth for good?
    Take your black and white glasses off for a minute......Friggin Party Pies are touchy today!!!

sfc
    Last edited by hawk; 05-04-2016 at 07:06 PM.

sfc
    Last edited by hawk; 05-04-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Not everybody, just slimy fu@kers like yourself.
    Fat......I'm all for a bit of friendly banter but really don't want to respond to your shit
    So please from now on do not respond to my posts, if you really want to rip into me message me your number and I will be happy to call you and discuss football matters

Ohhhhh my goodness.

This thread outlines one major issue in Youth development in our region.

Ps I keep getting confused between the "experts, experts everywhere" and the "NPL Youth" thread.