Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread 2016

Fornaroli a bit too pricey for Shitney: http://www.theherald.com.au/story/39...stall/?cs=2439
    I guess Melb could afford it through their owners, but still a lot for him, Berisha would cost a lot less
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Agreed, but money talks.
    Any chance the Members committee can raise this with the club??

IE To adequately promote the F3 Derby in Shitoungue so that a much much larger amount of Jets supporters are at the game rather than the 500-1000 diehards who be going anyway ??

Maybe the club can look into promoting the shit out of it in Social media over the PA on game day in the conventional press etc

Maybe look at putting on a train or a fleet of buses where the plebs pay etc

To me this if done right is a great opportunity to invigorate our away support not just in Gosford but may also encourage many more to get off their arses and go to Smurfs and Wankers away also

Be great if we can fill up 6-8 bays of Shittounge rather than 2

Maybe the club could even use the upcoming Membership drive to lock people in ??

It came from sub committee originally.

Promoting the shit out of it is a great idea.
    Will raise it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    I tend to agree with Gav.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

Maybe look at putting on a train
    ICF! ICF!

tbh any away supporter going interstate should get free entry considering most paid an airfair to get there

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Fornaroli a bit too pricey for Shitney: http://www.theherald.com.au/story/39...stall/?cs=2439
    I guess Melb could afford it through their owners, but still a lot for him, Berisha would cost a lot less
    Fornaroli has a year to go on his contract and he's negotiating with his employer about getting more money or a chance to go elsewhere ?

He's a ****ing disgrace and no wonder clubs / employers bitch about their employees with this sort of shit happening all too often.

What is the point of even having a contract these days ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Fornaroli has a year to go on his contract and he's negotiating with his employer about getting more money or a chance to go elsewhere ?

He's a ****ing disgrace and no wonder clubs / employers bitch about their employees with this sort of shit happening all too often.

The bloke is 28 years old you cant blame him for trying to maximize his potential. If city decide to sell him im sure they will try to maximize what they get for him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post

The bloke has come in carved it up and performed on the park. Why the **** shouldn't be be able to put the club in a position to give him more coin??

He can easily on the back of his form get a gig elsewhere so why shouldn't he be getting compensated better to stay.??

No different than any other footballer on the planet performing and getting a pay rise accordingly

Would he take a pay cut for the second year of his contract if he had a dismal season? Of course not.

I didn't think Shitney could negotiate with him unless he was off contract as I thought they would not be allowed to pay a transfer fee if he was still on contract - you sure he's still on contract???

Banned
    I didn't think Shitney could negotiate with him unless he was off contract as I thought they would not be allowed to pay a transfer fee if he was still on contract - you sure he's still on contract???
    This is Sydney FC we are talking about.

You honestly think rules exist for them??

If Sydney FC are found to be breaking a rule the FFA change of bend the rules to fit the Smurfs in

Where the **** you think that Olyroo Marquee shit come from when they signed Disco Stu??

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    This is Sydney FC we are talking about.

You honestly think rules exist for them??

If Sydney FC are found to be breaking a rule the FFA change of bend the rules to fit the Smurfs in

Where the **** you think that Olyroo Marquee shit come from when they signed Disco Stu??
    so under what rule can they steal him without paying a transfer fee if he's under contract, you saying Lowy Jnr has yet to come up with it??? that would be a classic

so under what rule can they steal him without paying a transfer fee if he's under contract, you saying Lowy Jnr has yet to come up with it??? that would be a classic
    Surely no A-league club would be stupid enough to release a player who is under contract to another A-league club without financial compensation. Apart from the obvious huge benefit of being able to transfer the shortfall in salary cap to the next year.

Surely.

Quote Originally Posted by skullboy View Post
    Surely no A-league club would be stupid enough to release a player who is under contract to another A-league club without financial compensation. Apart from the obvious huge benefit of being able to transfer the shortfall in salary cap to the next year.

Surely.
    I see what you did there..

Quote Originally Posted by skullboy View Post

Surely.
    Carney aint no Fornaroli though...

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    I see what you did there..
    We can laugh about it now....

Birraz makes the socceroos squad for upcoming games against Greece

Also replaces Langerak in the squad to take on England

Perf have signed a left back. Let's get Warren!! ROFL.http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...defender-mills
    Perth Glory's squad revamp continued with the signing of 26 year-old English left-back Joseph Mills on a two-year deal from League One outfit Oldham Athletic while goalkeeper Jerrad Tyson has left the A-League club.

Mills is a product of Southampton's famed academy where he trained and lived with Wales star Gareth Bale and Arsenal's Theo Walcott. The one-time England youth international made his debut for the Saints senior team at just 18 in the Championship in 2008.

Since then, Mills has amassed nearly 180 appearances in England's second and third-tier competitions for the likes of S****horpe United, Doncaster Rovers, Reading, Burnley, and Shrewsbury Town.

“I know that it is a tough league, but a very technical game, which is one of the reasons why it attracted me to it," Mills said.

“I've enjoyed playing in England so far and had some very successful moments, this was just an opportunity that is something I couldn't turn down.

"It’s a great club that wants to accomplish things, and I want to be a part of that."

Mills is the club's fourth signing for next season and is due to arrive in Perth next month ahead of the pre-season campaign.

Glory coach Kenny Lowe, who is on a tour of Spain and England meeting with players and agents, wase excited by what Mills brings to the teams.

"He’s a technical player, who likes to get on the ball and is an excellent defender” Lowe said.

“Although the Championship and other divisions are known to be tough leagues, I think the attacking nature of the A-League will suit him."

Mills will unite with his older brother Jonathan, who has been living in Western Australia for the past five years.

“My brother and his wife and son have lived in Perth, so he has always told me about the city and how it's a great place to live," Mills said.

“I don't know any of the current players, but have played against a few of them in England and have run into Andy Keogh a few times over summer while on holiday.”

Meantime, Tyson leaves Glory after two FFA Cup appearances last year.
    Oh and Tyson Fury left as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Perf have signed a left back. Let's get Warren!! ROFL.http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...defender-mills

Oh and Tyson Fury left as well.
    Jerrad Tyson has gone back to the Wanderers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

As rbb capo or?