Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread 2016

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    used to be best left back in the world worth a punt
    jardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardelja rdeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljard eljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardel jardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardelja rdeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljard eljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardel jardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardelja rdeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljard eljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardel jardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardelja rdeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljard eljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardel jardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardelja rdeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljard eljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardel jardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardelja rdeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljard eljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardel jardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardelja rdeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljard eljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardel jardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardelja rdeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljard eljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardel jardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardelja rdeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljard eljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardel jardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardelja rdeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljard eljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardel jardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardelja rdeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljard eljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardel jardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardeljardelja rdeljardeljardeljardeljardel

Cole has been in the Serie A. From all reports he's going to the MLS.

No way could we afford him.

Marquee LB? you blokes are ****ing crazy.

Why are stupid cvnts knocking players from epl teams because of their previous association. Liverpool? so what who gives a shit, why do we care.

tbh the chances of us getting riise or any other competent player is quite low. We know where the real problem lies.

Lets just keep talking about changing formations cause that will get us from the bottom to champions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Lets just keep talking about changing formations cause that will get us from the bottom to champions.
    Worked at the weekend with the 4-4-2

Stick with it and this time next year we will be Champions

Has nothing to do with the players

Our entire predicament in the last few years is solely based on us persisting with a 4-2-3-1 shit

Look at how we went when Jeffers came to the club and we went 4-4-2

We win games

Its all a conspiracy

4-4-2 All the way

There's a difference Riise was a decent left back sometimes excellent. Cole was one of the best left backs in the world for a decade
    So you are going back on what you said now you just look like a silly little Cockney.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    So you are going back on what you said now you just look like a silly little Cockney.
    not really he had a few great games but i never rated him that highly hence the decent sometimes excellent (also yes my chelsea bias does get into the way of everything can't be helped)

not really he had a few great games but i never rated him that highly hence the decent sometimes excellent (also yes my chelsea bias does get into the way of everything can't be helped)
    Your words.
    "35 and a grub sick of jets signing old players for too much coin"

But now you want the Jets to sign a 35 yr old for probably to much coin. See the Irony and Hypocrisy there.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

the difference I don't think Cole is a risk where as i don't know if riise would be any good. Wasnt his last club in india?? whereas Cole was still good enough to get a gig in Italy

the difference I don't think Cole is a risk where as i don't know if riise would be any good. Wasnt his last club in india?? whereas Cole was still good enough to get a gig in Italy
    he did not play many games with Roma

Ok correction for you.
    Semantics here but your words were that you don't want to "waste" money on 35 yr olds, not take a isk".

Now...
    The comparison between Cole and Riise.
    Cole trained and sat on the bench in Italy, Riise played a full season in Greece and spent 3 months in India where he also played the full season.
    Cole has had regular injuries in the last 3-4 years, Riise has rarely been injured long term in his entire career.
    Cole is and outright LB, Riise can play both LB and LM.
    Riise has played more Football in the last 4 months than Cole has in the last 2 years.

You tell me which one would be a "risk" also tell me who you think the cheaper of the 2 would be?
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Ok correction for you.
    Semantics here but your words were that you don't want to "waste" money on 35 yr olds, not take a isk".

Now...
    The comparison between Cole and Riise.
    Cole trained and sat on the bench in Italy, Riise played a full season in Greece and spent 3 months in India where he also played the full season.
    Cole has had regular injuries in the last 3-4 years, Riise has rarely been injured long term in his entire career.
    Cole is and outright LB, Riise can play both LB and LM.
    Riise has played more Football in the last 4 months than Cole has in the last 2 years.

You tell me which one would be a "risk" also tell me who you think the cheaper of the 2 would be?
    I would prefer to pay heaps less and get Corey Brown from Brisbane

Quote Originally Posted by The Camel View Post
    Let me dream dam it
    Why not both, I feel Riise would be better playing LM for us than LB.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

i heard brisbane rejected our enquiry about brown?? is he off contract?

i heard brisbane rejected our enquiry about brown?? is he off contract?
    May have been for both but I only heard that they rejected our offer to get Devante Clut

Riise has rarely been injured long term in his entire career.
    I reckon he's about due for a major one then, better not risk it

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    I reckon he's about due for a major one then, better not risk it
    Don't be silly ......due for one? then Jerks material mate
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Alright, I'm in.

Let's sign JAR.

Anyone named Corey would be awesome

Tommy Oar is available. Has ended his contract with Ipswich. There is a Player we should go for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Tommy Oar is available. Has ended his contract with Ipswich. There is a Player we should go for.
    Would be a great addition. Therefore, it won't happen.