Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 15/16 HAL Round 14 | Sydney FC v Newcastle Jets | Sunday 09/01/16 ko 515pm

I'd prefer Miller to come out and say our current squad is not good enough for the A-league and anyone that buys a season ticket thinking this team could ever be competitive is a goose.
    Implying to the fans that he has a solution is totally dishonest at best.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 10-01-2016 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    how great was the pub. with tinto and mahuta saluting at the gold coast, we should have just stayed there
    Mates were at the track and some chick was screaming "come on mahuta" the whole race and they didn't see why in particular she preferred her nose but it didn't make it any less funny.

True story.

Kosi... On shootout: Miller needs to lift his game....
    Last edited by lquiquer; 10-01-2016 at 08:18 PM.
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I'd prefer Miller to come out and say our current squad is not good enough for the A-league and anyone that buys a season ticket thinking this team could ever be competitive is a goose.
    Implying to the fans that he has a solution is totally dishonest at best.
    I think its pretty clear its not. I see that more of a function of the FFA putting in as little as possible, Stubbins signing a few on way too much of the cap and Millers inability to do anything but park the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Kosi... On shootout: Miller needs to lift his game....
    Commentators were onto him after the game for his defensive sub at the end as well.

Pretty clear to all, parking the bus doesn't work. I'd actually like to see him try a 4-4-2 and play two up front. I know its not fashionable anymore, but at least we wouldn't have an isolated striker. Milos may not be doing well, but the formation is doing nothing to help him.

fyi, we arent going to win the next away either. So stop whinging about losing money.

Aways are for liquoring up, winning on the punt and dance clubs. get it right ffs.

Thanks, all, for the interesting analysis. Lots of useful comments.

But I want to know how this affected the teams and the game.

So... what did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    So... what did I miss?
    Pretty sure we won Grim. I didn't watch the game at all but i would assume that we comfortably beat them with skill and desire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Pretty sure we won Grim. I didn't watch the game at all but i would assume that we comfortably beat them with skill and desire.
    I was at the baseball. Sad to think that it was more entertaining than watching the Jerks play.