Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily International News Thread

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Jose's stance on Pogba is spot on. Bout time a player was put in his place
    What are you're thoughts on Jose's stance on Jones and Bailly?
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    What are you're thoughts on Jose's stance on Jones and Bailly?
    The comments about the pens? Dumb bout its typical Jose
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

The comments about the pens? Dumb bout its typical Jose
    He is going to lose the dressing sheds soon if he keeps throwing blokes under the bus. He might have United's fans believe in him but it is becoming quite evident that the United players don't.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    He is going to lose the dressing sheds soon if he keeps throwing blokes under the bus. He might have United's fans believe in him but it is becoming quite evident that the United players don't.
    Welcome to Jose post Inter season 3
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Hazard went ok this morning.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Hazard went ok this morning.
    It was only Liverpool

Enough said

Was always gonna be 2nd team vs second team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Was always gonna be 2nd team vs second team.
    Both second teams still had heaps of A team quality.

love at first sight

Seriously though **** the who's better rubbish. Salah KDB Augero Kane Hazard are all incredible to watch and let's just enjoy then while their in the prem

Seriously though **** the who's better rubbish. Salah KDB Augero Kane Hazard are all incredible to watch and let's just enjoy then while their in the prem
    And James Milner
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Jose's stance on Pogba is spot on. Bout time a player was put in his place
    Serious question.....
    I may be missing something, but what has Pogba actually done to need to be put in his place?
    I get that he is a flash git, but were people expecting a bunch of goals or something from him because of the price tag? He has never scored a whole bunch and has been a cog in a wheel (and excellent cog, but not a standout Ronaldo/Messi type) so I'm a bit confused.
    is is just that he hasn't dominated as expected for the price tag or is there more to this situation that I don't see?

Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    Serious question.....
    I may be missing something, but what has Pogba actually done to need to be put in his place?
    I get that he is a flash git, but were people expecting a bunch of goals or something from him because of the price tag? He has never scored a whole bunch and has been a cog in a wheel (and excellent cog, but not a standout Ronaldo/Messi type) so I'm a bit confused.
    is is just that he hasn't dominated as expected for the price tag or is there more to this situation that I don't see?
    Publicly speaking out against the managers tactics

Publicly speaking out against the managers tactics
    Is that the crux of it?
    I read the quote as 'We are Man Utd, we want to be dominant at home and we didn't play fluently in attack'.
    But when you have a defensive manager that dislikes you, its probably easier to be boring yourself and say nothing. Unless of course he wants out. Which he does, and anyone would in his position.

Is that the crux of it?
    I read the quote as 'We are Man Utd, we want to be dominant at home and we didn't play fluently in attack'.
    But when you have a defensive manager that dislikes you, its probably easier to be boring yourself and say nothing. Unless of course he wants out. Which he does, and anyone would in his position.
    You cant speak out against a Manager. Always a no no

Banned
    Serious question.....
    The thing with Man U that defies belief with Mourinhio is that he has now had 5 transfer windows there so if his players are not up to scratch why has he not replaced them??

Shaw Smalling Jones Fellaini etc if they aint good enough why does he persist in playing them and why hasnt he shipped them out of the club if he deems them notgood enough ??

Plenty of money there in potential incoming transfer fees to bring in new players

Then you throw in the likes of Pogba Bailly Lindelof etc whom he has signed and doesnt seem to be getting the best out of

Mo though isnt an idiot and his public comments aint some clueless clown mouthing off but calculated psychology

Exactly though what the **** is going on is hard to tell

Whatever is going on players aint reaching potential / consistency and both players and manager are responsible

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    The thing with Man U that defies belief with Mourinhio is that he has noe had 5 transfer windows there so if his players are not up to scratch why has he not replaced them??

Shaw Smalling Jones Fellaini etc if they aint good enough why does he persist in playing them and why hasnt he shipped them out of the club if he deems them notgood enough ??

Then you throw in the likes of Pogba Bailly Lindelof etc whom he has signed and doesnt seem to be getting the best out of

Mo though isnt an idiot and his public comments aint some clueless cloiwn mouthing off but calculated physcology

Whatever is going on players aint reaching potential / consistency and both players and manager are responsible
    Cant do much if the players dont want to leave or clubs dont want them

love at first sight

The thing with Man U that defies belief with Mourinhio is that he has now had 5 transfer windows there so if his players are not up to scratch why has he not replaced them??

Plenty of money there in potential incoming transfer fees to bring in new players

Mo though isnt an idiot and his public comments aint some clueless clown mouthing off but calculated psychology

A very simplistic view. Depending on what websites you read, Mourhino was not allowed to buy the players he wanted, there is some friction between him and some board members. As I say it depends on what you read.

Quote Originally Posted by De-Champ View Post
    A very simplistic view. Depending on what websites you read, Mourhino was not allowed to buy the players he wanted, there is some friction between him and some board members. As I say it depends on what you read.
    Easy solution.
    Be like Spurs and don't buy anyone....
    Saves all the hassle.

2 reasons why this is all happening.

1. United don't need to win trophies anymore. All they need to do to make money is to sign big name players. Sanchez transfer from Arsenal was tweeted about more than the Neymar to PSG transfer. They have sold enough sanchez shirts to cover his stupid wages. United are a business, just like people say Arsenal is a business rather than a club who competes for trophies, they just do it better than us.

Pogba doesn't have to perform, he just needs to make them money. If everyone keeps talking about him leaving then Man United are getting free promotion. If Barca do actually want him, it will be such common knowledge that United can earn a decent fee for him and just have to replace him with someone else. Sell Pogba for 100 mil, buy Alli for 120 mil, United win. They would sell 20 million in shirts on the 1st day. The circus will continue and it won't matter if they win the title as long as they keep buying their own galacticos. (which in the EPL is a young player with potential to succeed mixed with a huge transfer fee to weigh them down. -Shaw, Zaha, Martial, De Bruyne @ chelsea, Lukaku both times, etc)

2. Mourinho wants his payout at some point this year. He had already won the EPL with Chelsea so all he had to do was keep them in the hunt and talked about as the biggest club in England. He tows that line very well, but now he wants his pay out so he can go to France or Italy and have a crack at winning the title there to add to his CV. If he wants to force his way out, pick a fight with the most popular player at the club (in the media's view) and watch the shitshow unravel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    2 reasons why this is all happening.

1. United don't need to win trophies anymore. All they need to do to make money is to sign big name players. Sanchez transfer from Arsenal was tweeted about more than the Neymar to PSG transfer. They have sold enough sanchez shirts to cover his stupid wages. United are a business, just like people say Arsenal is a business rather than a club who competes for trophies, they just do it better than us.

Pogba doesn't have to perform, he just needs to make them money. If everyone keeps talking about him leaving then Man United are getting free promotion. If Barca do actually want him, it will be such common knowledge that United can earn a decent fee for him and just have to replace him with someone else. Sell Pogba for 100 mil, buy Alli for 120 mil, United win. They would sell 20 million in shirts on the 1st day. The circus will continue and it won't matter if they win the title as long as they keep buying their own galacticos. (which in the EPL is a young player with potential to succeed mixed with a huge transfer fee to weigh them down. -Shaw, Zaha, Martial, De Bruyne @ chelsea, Lukaku both times, etc)

2. Mourinho wants his payout at some point this year. He had already won the EPL with Chelsea so all he had to do was keep them in the hunt and talked about as the biggest club in England. He tows that line very well, but now he wants his pay out so he can go to France or Italy and have a crack at winning the title there to add to his CV. If he wants to force his way out, pick a fight with the most popular player at the club (in the media's view) and watch the shitshow unravel.
    He has already won the title in Italy.
    I think he would go to a national team as coach as he has stated often enough.