Page 192 of 242 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Banned
    Guns ain't the problem though

Don't have many guns in UK and it all stabbings instead

Reality is guns just make it easy for people to inflict violence

More importantly getting some of these snow flakes in the world to grow a pair and be able to deal with their feelings better is of more of a concern

As for getting guns of the Yanks it will never ever ever happen

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

More importantly getting some of these snow flakes in the world to grow a pair and be able to deal with their feelings better is of more of a concern

you da man.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

i know this video is doing the rounds but geez, they dont make it easy on themselves do they.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1157885849796775936

https://twitter.com/i/status/1158047475946676224
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

How many mass stabbings has there been the UK this year? Is the number close to 250? Cause that is how many mass shootings the US have had this year. I'll take a guy with a knife over a guy with a gun any day, especially an assualt rifle.

Also, you said Guns aren't the problem, and then explained that guns are the problem 2 sentences later. Which is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Also, never forget that the US managed to take away Alcohol from their people with little issue. They could easily take away their guns if they wanted to. But they, both sides, don't actually want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    How many mass stabbings has there been the UK this year? Is the number close to 250? Cause that is how many mass shootings the US have had this year. I'll take a guy with a knife over a guy with a gun any day, especially an assualt rifle.

Also, you said Guns aren't the problem, and then explained that guns are the problem 2 sentences later. Which is it?
    Where is your source for mass shootings and what do you define as a mass shooting??

Guns ain't the problem
    It the ****wits in society that are the problem

Banned
    Also, never forget that the US managed to take away Alcohol from their people with little issue. They could easily take away their guns if they wanted to. But they, both sides, don't actually want to.
    Prohibition is still in effect is it?

Didn't actually work did it??

Where is your source for mass shootings and what do you define as a mass shooting??

Guns ain't the problem
    It the ****wits in society that are the problem
    So why do you want them all to have easy access to guns if they're ****wits?

Mass shootings have nothing to do with American Gun laws.

The seed for this mess goes back to Reagan and how he changed the American Dream. You can look at every mass shooting and in practically all cases the culprit was either rejected by the American Dream or failed to live up to the American Dream.

The core ethos of the American Dream is what needs changing not the gun laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    There's tangents and then there's this.
    and you know what, I don't disagree all that much.

People are stupid, and stupid people get sucked in by stuff like this.

But

I'd fancy my chances better if the stupid person didn't have a gun.

They could easily take away their guns if they wanted to.
    Nah, there is nothing easy about this at all.

330 odd million guns and you think your local Chief Wiggum level cop is gonna feel safe rounding them up?

I'd be shocked if they'd made a dent in the number within the first decade.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

330 odd million guns and you think your local Chief Wiggum level cop is gonna feel safe rounding them up?

The first step is to restrict the current and future production of firearms for sale to the public.
    The reality is, that too much money has changed hands already for that to ever happen.
    Between 1994-2004 restrictions with respect to Assault Weapons went a long way to reducing mass shootings - might be an idea to look at bringing them back into play.

There's tangents and then there's this.
    and you know what, I don't disagree all that much.

People are stupid, and stupid people get sucked in by stuff like this.
    It's not that. The baby boomers were all in their 20's and 30's when Reagan was elected. Probably the only time in history that younger generations by population were the largest demographic. Politicians knew this. The difference between now and then? Politicians are still protecting the ****ing baby boomers. Before the baby boomers society was a lot fairer because demographics were quite evenly matched. The result was that politicians couldn't use a single demographic as a base to win elections. They had to introduce policies that benefited everyone.

So when the baby boomers were young. We had free or very cheap education. Now that the boomers have benefited we will scrap that and everyone born in the 70's onwards can pay for it. Superannuation is the same. The hope here is that those who have had super their entire life will pay enough taxes to pay back all the pensions of the boomers. This is just two examples.

BUT what I'm getting at is that this was all sold and dished out as the American Dream. The Liberals are playing catch up because the ALP was in power in the 80's but they are certainly trying hard IE NEWSTART/HECS ect. Anyways this American Dream created a ****ing evil, greedy and materialistic society the like we have ever seen.

It's no wonder these shootings happen. The dream is broken. It failed.

Also anyone born prior to 1970 can **** off and die.
    Last edited by Skirt Boy; 06-08-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    So why do you want them all to have easy access to guns if they're ****wits?
    Take all the guns away and these nutters will just stab people

It ain't the crux of the problem

The people are the problem

Banned
    Mass shootings have nothing to do with American Gun laws.

The seed for this mess goes back to Reagan and how he changed the American Dream. You can look at every mass shooting and in practically all cases the culprit was either rejected by the American Dream or failed to live up to the American Dream.

The seed for all the mess in America goes back to the Democratic Party destroying the traditional family unit and making so many people dependant on welfare by actually giving people Welfare so they are not.chasing the American Dream all in the name of trying to win votes for themselves

The seed for all the mess in America goes back to the Democratic Party destroying the traditional family unit and making so many people dependant on welfare by actually giving people Welfare so they are not.chasing the American Dream all in the name of trying to win votes for themselves

No way. Reagan and the boomers created such an insane and greedy system that people now can not live to achieve any of it. It's got nothing to do with welfare.

Banned
    No way. Reagan and the boomers created such an insane and greedy system that people now can not live to achieve any of it. It's got nothing to do with welfare.
    Listen to this retarded snowflake. Bet youd steal your mates shoes cause your so jealous. Get your hands dirty and stop whining.

Banned

I wonder how many of the baggy pants skidders running from the shooter we actually packing a gat. And if carrying a gun is safety why didnt they return fire to provide this so called protection.

No way. Reagan and the boomers created such an insane and greedy system that people now can not live to achieve any of it.
    Things aren't better now than they were back then?

I'd much rather live now than have to grow up back then. I don't envy baby boomers at all.

The only thing sadder than wanting what they had are the dickheads who go shooting people because of it.

Things aren't better now than they were back then?

I'd much rather live now than have to grow up back then. I don't envy baby boomers at all.

The only thing sadder than wanting what they had are the dickheads who go shooting people because of it.
    So you'd rather see John Mayer in concert than Jimi Hendrix.