Page 144 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

I'm not a city person so the further away from civilisation I can get the better. My next house will probably be Paterson or East Gresford with some river frontage - Just need to come out of retirement for a year or two down the track and load up the coffers a little.

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    I'm not a city person so the further away from civilisation I can get the better. My next house will probably be Paterson or East Gresford with some river frontage - Just need to come out of retirement for a year or two down the track and load up the coffers a little.
    Agreed. A lot of people think the same way and it's getting a little pricey now.

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Did that years ago but it seems that even what was a quiet, rural place like Maitland is just full on development and road works. Not long ago I could wake up to the sound of cows and horses. Now its trucks, cranes, diggers, drills etc.

Where to next?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Did that years ago but it seems that even what was a quiet, rural place like Maitland is just full on development and road works. Not long ago I could wake up to the sound of cows and horses. Now its trucks, cranes, diggers, drills etc.

Where to next?
    You realise that they probably used cranes diggers and drills to build your house too yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post

Where to next?
    Hunter valley is a industrial machine attempted to be disguised by thin gum saplings. Quiter places with small acreages in Newy.

Try Medowie, great purchase value atm. Sell to China for big profits

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    You realise that they probably used cranes diggers and drills to build your house too yeah?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Hunter valley is a industrial machine attempted to be disguised by thin gum saplings. Quiter places with small acreages in Newy.

Try Medowie, great purchase value atm. Sell to China for big profits
    Anyone wanting to know the future market value of their house and land package up in those valley satellite suburbs just take a day drive to the west of Sydney oh and keep your doors locked.

Give it 20 years and the Western Newy Wanderers will reinvent football.

shitholes like kings langley meet that criteria and you pay over a million for a 3 bedroom shack there now.

The difference in newy/maitland is that there is still a lot of options that are relatively affordable - closer to town.

Places like Aberglasslyn, Gilleston Heights, and so on to me lose out. Because they have lost their original charm and become much like the cookie cutter suburbs you find everywhere else - only they are more remote.

You live where you can afford though - and if you are lucky you can afford to live where you want.

I was in Sydney yesterday and no amount of money could lure me back. The place is a mess
    Last edited by The Dunster; 11-07-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Never understood the appeal of new estates when you get into the detail. See people forking out $250k/300k plus on 500m2 land alone in places such as Gilleston Heights and Cameron Park when you could head down the road 5 mins to Kurri or West Wallsend and purchase a 1000m2 block with a house for $350k.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post

I was in Sydney yesterday and no amount of money could lure me back. The place is a mess

Oh, so nowwwwwwwww we care about emails.

Gotcha.

Gotcha.
    Compared to Nixon signing up Henry Kissinger as National Security Advisor this shit's not even a blip on the political radar.
    The media need to leave this shit alone and start working on getting page three girl pics up and running again on every newspaper that's still in circulation.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 12-07-2017 at 05:06 PM.

Gotcha.
    Trump supporters 3 months ago: "His campaign had nothing to do with Russia. He never met them. He never talked to them."

Trump supporters now: "So what they worked with Russia? So what they met them? So what they talked to them?"

Quote Originally Posted by steve136 View Post
    Trump supporters 3 months ago: "His campaign had nothing to do with Russia. He never met them. He never talked to them."

Trump supporters now: "So what they worked with Russia? So what they met them? So what they talked to them?"
    Yeah look I haven't read into any detail yet but what I did find interesting was the immediate release of the email chain from Trump Jnr.

It's like when the "grab her by the pussy" tape came out. Trump Snr pretty much immediately said 'yep, that's me, sorry' and it kind of went away.

Through the whole campaign Hillary kept deflecting everything, crying misogyny and blaming everyone but herself for anything that went wrong.

I'm convinced if she just stood up and said 'yep that was me, sorry' she'd be President. I think so many people dropped off her because they thought she was 'dishonest'.

They voted Trump because even though he was a shitbag he at least acknowledged it.

Also, Trumps 2 adult sons are ****s of the highest order merely for the fact that they hunt animals. **** those 2.
    But again, America seems ok with them killing an elephant what's a meeting gonna matter?

sorry something just came across twitter was it a fake Russian set up by a reporter? Or have I read that wrong?

Yeah look I haven't read into any detail yet but what I did find interesting was the immediate release of the email chain from Trump Jnr.

It's like when the "grab her by the pussy" tape came out. Trump Snr pretty much immediately said 'yep, that's me, sorry' and it kind of went away.

Through the whole campaign Hillary kept deflecting everything, crying misogyny and blaming everyone but herself for anything that went wrong.

I'm convinced if she just stood up and said 'yep that was me, sorry' she'd be President. I think so many people dropped off her because they thought she was 'dishonest'.

They voted Trump because even though he was a shitbag he at least acknowledged it.

Also, Trumps 2 adult sons are ****s of the highest order merely for the fact that they hunt animals. **** those 2.
    But again, America seems ok with them killing an elephant what's a meeting gonna matter?
    Primary's are not what cost Hillary the election - it was the electoral colleges. As far as the primary vote goes Hillary beat Trump by over 2.5 million votes - and she amassed a lead in primary votes over Trump greater than any of the last ten US presidents did. over their opponents.

Hence, it would not have made much of a difference at all what she said. The powers that be wanted Trump in the White House and they put him there.

Yeah but Trump won states back off Obama that Hillary didn't put any time and resources into (granted they were traditional Red states lol how bad may have Romney been).

It's like the Pac-man/Horn fight. Pac landed twice as many punches, 2 diff judging panels gave Horn the fight.

Hillary lost that election. Her inability to own up to knifing Sanders, or the Podesta emails, or the 'secret server' were on her and her team.

Man she was at $1.15 the week of the election, do you know how difficult it is to have even Vegas 'that' fooled.

Still shaking my head over that one.

Now Dunster please stop all this misogyny, we'll get a terse letter from Julia Gillard if we keep it up.

Besides who cares The Rock gonna win in 2020 so we good.

The scary thing about the Electoral College system in the US is that you can become president by winning 270 college votes and theoretically that can be done with only 22% of the primary vote. So much for democracy.

How the hell is anyone not enjoying this?

Hillary would have been so lame and boring.