Page 241 of 242 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242 LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Frodo, just incase you missed Plague’s words of wisdom.
    Key point in this thread.
    That last one wasn't arguing, that was just one final bait to set his side kicks off before I was out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    You've lost this argument by just repeating the same line over and over again while being too scared to answer anything else asked of you. That's why people like you are just the noisy minority and people like me are the ones everyone would rather be in charge of making policies for them.
    I don't need to answer any of your what ifs

Because I can successfully navigate life without jizzing inside a female and getting her knocked up

It really isn't that hard that I would need to be having a vasectomy

How about the reality of things that females should be expected to control their own contraception needs instead of you constantly trying to negate them the responsibility to protect themselves from their own fertility??

All you offer up is excuses and cop outs that result in the death of children for what is a pretty simple issue

The problem these days is nobody wants to debate - it is all I am right, you are wrong and because of that you don't exist.

Most people arguing about this have not lived it, much like so many white people making claims on behalf of the indigenous, or minority greenies thinking they run the world.

I am not religious but do not put down anyone who is - if they believe, it is true. If you don't just leave them alone. Only when they force their beliefs onto others does it become an issue - accept differences of opinion.

I think it should be somewhere in the middle - abortion should be available to those that have a medical, religious, mental or ethical reason to have one. That reason should be assessed. Those that make a mistake, tough. Learn to be accountable for opening your legs. I worked in welfare for years and the youngest mum I met was 12 years old. Tragic, but both her and her mum thought it was fantastic - "cuz now I can get me pension and leave school".

My wife and I had to abort our first child at 20 weeks for medical reasons, the most harrowing time of our lives that lives with us to this day, amplified by the legality of having a funeral. To hear young women at the same hospital joking about having an abortion because they made a mistake, for my wife (as a nurse) to walk in on a patient giving relief to her partner whilst waiting for her turn at a local private hospital, for me to continue to hear stories of complete recklessness to get benefits. The majority of these people see pregnancy as a means to an end or an inconvenience that can be sorted with a quick procedure.

But nobody believes in accountability anymore......it is always somebody elses fault.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

All I say, I'm not a Female and it's not my body and unless it was someone I was involved with or a partner/spouse then I shouldn't get a say or be involved in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    All I say, I'm not a Female and it's not my body and unless it was someone I was involved with or a partner/spouse then I shouldn't get a say or be involved in any way.
    You pay more in taxes than women do Stanny thanks to the Gender Pay Gap

Until women are earning more than 79c in the dollar to men you have more of a say in society as you as a man are contributing more with your extra tax $$

Also the body you are talking about is not a woman's body but the body of a defenceless child. You have every right to speak up on behalf of the innocent who can't speak for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

Until women are earning more than 79c in the dollar to men you have more of a say in society as you as a man are contributing more with your extra tax $$

Also the body you are talking about is not a woman's body but the body of a defenceless child. You have every right to speak up on behalf of the innocent who can't speak for themselves
    BOOOOOMMMMM!

And there is he is ladies and gentlemen. The sexist piece of shit that we all know him to be. Thanks Member, you always destroy yourself way better than anyone else ever could.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Because I can successfully navigate life without jizzing inside a female and getting her knocked up
    Oh we have no doubt about that, that would require you finding a female willing to have coitus with you.
    We know the one's you have a financial transaction with in Thailand require you to tarp up, so that's a non issue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    BOOOOOMMMMM!

And there is he is ladies and gentlemen. The sexist piece of shit that we all know him to be. Thanks Member, you always destroy yourself way better than anyone else ever could.
    So you lefties are pretty predictable

You throw out the Racist Sexist Mysoginist Nazi etc lines that often they don't actually have any meaning

The other tactic you have is what Premy has done and tried to get all personal

Why am.i not surprised at your responses??

When challenged you offer little more than emotional outbursts

So you lefties are pretty predictable

You throw out the Racist Sexist Mysoginist Nazi etc lines that often they don't actually have any meaning

Why am.i not surprised at your responses??

When challenged you offer little more than emotional outbursts
    I genuinely can’t tell if this post is legit or taking the piss.

Wait one second.
    When there is something personal about you, you take exception to it.
    However you have no problem telling people what they can not do with their bodies personally.

Oh the hypocrisy is hilarious.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Wait one second.
    When there is something personal about you, you take exception to it.
    However you have no problem telling people what they can not do with their bodies personally.

Oh the hypocrisy is hilarious.
    I got pretty broad shoulders haven't I ??

I am just pointing out how you resorted to trying to get personal for no reason

I got pretty broad shoulders haven't I ??

I am just pointing out how you resorted to trying to get personal for no reason
    I have a reason and it's completely valid to me.
    You lack any empathy for the millions of people that will be effected by this latest decision personally.

Therefore I couldn't care less for your "broad shoulders" as you show little care for others yourself, hence why it's hypocrisy when you get upset by someone making it personal with you.

Classic bully mentality. "I can be mean to others, but it's not fair when others mean me"

Banned
    I have a reason and it's completely valid to me.
    You lack any empathy for the millions of people that will be effected by this latest decision personally.

Therefore I couldn't care less for your "broad shoulders" as you show little care for others yourself, hence why it's hypocrisy when you get upset by someone making it personal with you.

Classic bully mentality. "I can be mean to others, but it's not fair when others mean me"

You lack any empathy at all for the millions of children assassinated by your self centred beliefs

That you try and claim some type of moral high ground to pursue your child sacrifice desires says plenty

You lack any empathy at all for the millions of children assassinated by your self centred beliefs

That you try and claim some type of moral high ground to pursue your child sacrifice desires says plenty
    Can you share with us your first thought you had from the womb?
    Are you able to provide me a link as to where one could acquire life insurance for a fetus under the age of 22 weeks?

My empathy lies with the millions of living humans.
    My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was a rape victim and chose to abort a fetus.
    My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was receiving Chemotherapy when she found out she was pregnant and she chose to abourt the fetus inside her so the Children she had already, have a Mother growing up.
    You can try to play your morally grey card all you like. You've already exposed your misogynist reason for why you feel the way you do and we all see straight though you.

Banned
    Can you share with us your first thought you had from the womb?
    Are you able to provide me a link as to where one could acquire life insurance for a fetus under the age of 22 weeks?

My empathy lies with the millions of living humans.
    My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was a rape victim and chose to abort a fetus.
    My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was receiving Chemotherapy when she found out she was pregnant and she chose to abourt the fetus inside her so the Children she had already, have a Mother growing up.
    You can try to play your morally grey card all you like. You've already exposed your misogynist reason for why you feel the way you do and we all see straight though you.
    No I can't share with you my first thought I had in the womb
    Matter of fact my earliest memory is from when I was 2

Under your logic we should be able to execute all children under the age of 2 because they won't know any thing I take it??

I have a consistent line on when life is created
    It is called conception not some wishy washy thing where the line is moved to suit your whims

I do think we can find some common ground that we should be able to execute the rapists. I think that is something we can agree on

But I ain't gonna sanction killing a child because of the fee fees of the woman

If she doesn't want the child she can put the child up for adoption. Killing it ain't on the table

Considering Rape accounts for about 1% of abortions and even then this is self reported so not entirely accurate and it ain't like women don't lie
    #IBelieveAmberHeard exactly why are you keen to put up such a weak strain argument on this??

I get you like the call to emotion angle but it isn't even a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of things

As for your chemo story. Another call to emotion argument where a selfish decision was made as the child was sacrificed

Seems to be a common theme for those partaking in abortion. A selfish decision being made regularly tops the list of excuses

No I can't share with you my first thought I had in the womb
    Matter of fact my earliest memory is from when I was 2

Under your logic we should be able to execute all children under the age of 2 because they won't know any thing I take it??

I have a consistent line on when life is created
    It is called conception not some wishy washy thing where the line is moved to suit your whims

I do think we can find some common ground that we should be able to execute the rapists. I think that is something we can agree on

But I ain't gonna sanction killing a child because of the fee fees of the woman

If she doesn't want the child she can put the child up for adoption. Killing it ain't on the table

Considering Rape accounts for about 1% of abortions and even then this is self reported so not entirely accurate and it ain't like women don't lie
    #IBelieveAmberHeard exactly why are you keen to put up such a weak strain argument on this??

I get you like the call to emotion angle but it isn't even a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of things

As for your chemo story. Another call to emotion argument where a selfish decision was made as the child was sacrificed

Seems to be a common theme for those partaking in abortion. A selfish decision being made regularly tops the list of excuses
    This is one of the most fvcked things I've ever read on here..

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    This is one of the most fvcked things I've ever read on here..
    Yep, the little respect I had for him is completely gone now.
    I won't be engaging with him further.

fark is this still going on, need to turn the popcorn machine back on.....