Page 200 of 236 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 4718

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

  1. #3981
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Don't have kids outside of wedlock
    Take care of yourself
    So don't have kids out of wedlock you're ok with.
    You'd prefer if people stuck to this rule.

    But giving women the ability to adhere to it, not ok?

  2. #3982
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Yep, those consenting adults having sex are just the ****ing worst. Is that all you've got to attack the left with nowadays?
    I mean, you could have attacked the jilted husband that used the good ol "revenge porn" tactic to make himself feel better again? That guy is an actual piece of shit and also probably a Democrat.
    Personally I hope Katie Hill presses charges and sues the ass off her ex for doing that.
    But she resigned because she was accused of breaking the rules regarding relationships with her staff.
    She denies this, but resigned before the investigation could start.
    These rules were set up by the Democrats (and passed with support of Republicans) in the wake of #metoo regarding bosses using their power over staff.

    She was a victim* of revenge porn, she also seems to have broken house rules.



    *emphasis mine so hopefully the Member sees the important words.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  3. #3983
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    So don't have kids out of wedlock you're ok with.
    You'd prefer if people stuck to this rule.

    But giving women the ability to adhere to it, not ok?
    They have a choice already

    It is before conception

  4. #3984
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Comparing abortions to gun deaths is dumb enough. But you forgot to realise that the only reason the right support Pro Life campaigns is because they want to control women. And a large reason behind that is because they know more women vote democrats than for them.

    You're clutching at straws now Member maybe rethink your strategy and come back.
    Maybe it actually has a lot to do with their beliefs
    Maybe it actually has a lot to do with their belief on taking responsibility for yourself

    It ain't about controlling women. That just an excuse wonen offer up as they live a life devoid of having to take responsibility for themselves and getting pregnant is never their fault

  5. #3985
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,881
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    you guys are trying to out 'tin foil hat' each other.
    its funny to read.
    Hi Pot, we are Kettle.

    Did you see the Roger Stone trial is starting to choose it's jury. Supposedly one his defences basically shows Trump lied to Mueller. But not in a funny "F U Mueller" way, more in like "Perjury" kind of way.

    Roger Stone does seem like the exact sort of associate that will come back to bite you in few years. Also, the "Proud Boys" were in attendance. Google those guys if you want proof of why Abortion can be a positive.

    (Was that too harsh? I think it might be, but racists aren't really human beings anyway so I guess I can get away with it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  6. #3986
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,881
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    They have a choice already

    It is before conception
    Rape victims?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  7. #3987
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Personally I hope Katie Hill presses charges and sues the ass off her ex for doing that.
    But she resigned because she was accused of breaking the rules regarding relationships with her staff.
    She denies this, but resigned before the investigation could start.
    These rules were set up by the Democrats (and passed with support of Republicans) in the wake of #metoo regarding bosses using their power over staff.

    She was a victim* of revenge porn, she also seems to have broken house rules.



    *emphasis mine so hopefully the Member sees the important words.
    He divorced her

    Wonder why that is??

    Maybe she is a toxic individual ??

    Judging by what she has done she pretty ****ed up it seems

  8. #3988
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Rape victims?
    So you gping offer up a small anomaly straw man argument

    Ok

    Adoption is always an option ain't it??

  9. #3989
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,881
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Maybe it actually has a lot to do with their beliefs
    Maybe it actually has a lot to do with their belief on taking responsibility for yourself

    It ain't about controlling women. That just an excuse wonen offer up as they live a life devoid of having to take responsibility for themselves and getting pregnant is never their fault
    I don't accept any of that. Having an abortion is taking responsibility for themself and their actions. I can think of hundreds of situations and reasons why it would be beneficial to have an abortion.

    Why is that the US is happy to preach (definitely the correct term here) about abortions being bad but then won't allow kids to be taught safe sex in schools?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  10. #3990
    aka WLG pv4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,360
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Adoption is always an option ain't it??
    I like to think we didn't rescue the kid, the kid rescued us..
    OK

  11. #3991
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I don't accept any of that. Having an abortion is taking responsibility for themself and their actions. I can think of hundreds of situations and reasons why it would be beneficial to have an abortion.

    Why is that the US is happy to preach (definitely the correct term here) about abortions being bad but then won't allow kids to be taught safe sex in schools?
    It is taking responsibility

    No responsibility

    Take responsibility before you get knocked up is taking responsibility

    Women just want to have a choice afterwards

    That choice is to kill a child so they don't have to deal with the consequences of their actions whilst they were on the cock carousel as they want to slut around

    Women use abortion as a safeguard for living life as a promiscuous who're

    That needs to be removed and they need to be held accountable for themselves and then called out for their behaviour

    Have to be pretty evil to want to kill your own child

  12. #3992
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,881
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Personally I hope Katie Hill presses charges and sues the ass off her ex for doing that.
    But she resigned because she was accused of breaking the rules regarding relationships with her staff.
    She denies this, but resigned before the investigation could start.
    These rules were set up by the Democrats (and passed with support of Republicans) in the wake of #metoo regarding bosses using their power over staff.

    She was a victim* of revenge porn, she also seems to have broken house rules.



    *emphasis mine so hopefully the Member sees the important words.
    Missed this. My point wasn't that she shouldn't have stood down. Rules are rules and she should learn to keep it in her pants at the office like the rest of us.

    Just mocking the member for not bringing his A game today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  13. #3993
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,881
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    It is taking responsibility

    No responsibility

    Take responsibility before you get knocked up is taking responsibility

    Women just want to have a choice afterwards

    That choice is to kill a child so they don't have to deal with the consequences of their actions whilst they were on the cock carousel as they want to slut around

    Women use abortion as a safeguard for living life as a promiscuous who're

    That needs to be removed and they need to be held accountable for themselves and then called out for their behaviour

    Have to be pretty evil to want to kill your own child
    No one is killing a child. It's called a fetus. Someone should have paid more attention in science class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  14. #3994
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Did you see the Roger Stone trial is starting to choose it's jury. Supposedly one his defences basically shows Trump lied to Mueller. But not in a funny "F U Mueller" way, more in like "Perjury" kind of way.
    No i cant say ive been keeping track of Roger Stone. But if he has used his power to abuse women then hand me a pitchfork and tell me where to line up.
    Also, the all important word here is, again, supposedly. Its the word thats been used since day one about everything remotely connected to Trump. Which is great for tabloid fodder, but until the y start proving some shit its all gonna go in the TDS basket. The pushback is too easy.
    Maybe Stone is the one, but just like the Pee Tape, Russia, Ukraine its all speculation. endlessly.

    if everyone is gonna believe every 'supposed' thing thats occured then the world is gonna be a dark dark place.
    im not knocking you for using it, because you have to. but man oh man, these supposed crimes are all adding up to nothing right now.


    also, your take on abortion is correct and good. in fact, im here for abortion right up to the age of 50-60 years old. especially these racists shitbags out there. my goodness. through the anger of it all i cannot begin to wonder what sort of world they grew up in that any of this is acceptable. **** them and all the generations before them that accepted it.
    I mean, the Member is the looniest one out of all of us. and im positive he was raised by wolves out in the Blue Mountains or something. but even he isnt 'that' deranged.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  15. #3995
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    No one is killing a child. It's called a fetus. Someone should have paid more attention in science class.
    Just a stage of life

    Just like toddler teenager adult elderly etc

    All stages of life


    Life began at conception so you are killing a child no matter how you want to dress it up

  16. #3996
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,881
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Just a stage of life

    Just like toddler teenager adult elderly etc

    All stages of life


    Life began at conception so you are killing a child no matter how you want to dress it up

    Life begins at birth. Life ends at death. Anything other than that is an opinion, not a fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  17. #3997
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Fact is life is created the moment the egg and sperm meet as a new cell is created

    That is science for you

    So being that this is the case the child deserves to be protected from conception from any form of harm

  18. #3998
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,881
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Fact is life is created the moment the egg and sperm meet as a new cell is created

    That is science for you

    So being that this is the case the child deserves to be protected from conception from any form of harm
    Science doesn't have a definitive answer on when life begins. So, you're not wrong but you aren't right either.

    But being brought into a world of pain and suffering could be worse than never being born at all. Gotta have some perspective there buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  19. #3999
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Science doesn't have a definitive answer on when life begins. So, you're not wrong but you aren't right either.

    But being brought into a world of pain and suffering could be worse than never being born at all. Gotta have some perspective there buddy.
    Under that logic Hitler and Stalin and Mao are heroes for saving people from life


    That some pretty impressive work to make them look good

  20. #4000
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,881
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Under that logic Hitler and Stalin and Mao are heroes for saving people from life


    That some pretty impressive work to make them look good
    ROFL. I know you like some good old fashioned mental gymnastics, but this is some gold medal shit right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •