Page 241 of 242 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242 LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 4838

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

  1. #4801
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    3,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Frodo, just incase you missed Plague’s words of wisdom.
    Key point in this thread.
    That last one wasn't arguing, that was just one final bait to set his side kicks off before I was out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  2. #4802
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    You've lost this argument by just repeating the same line over and over again while being too scared to answer anything else asked of you. That's why people like you are just the noisy minority and people like me are the ones everyone would rather be in charge of making policies for them.
    I don't need to answer any of your what ifs

    Because I can successfully navigate life without jizzing inside a female and getting her knocked up

    It really isn't that hard that I would need to be having a vasectomy

    How about the reality of things that females should be expected to control their own contraception needs instead of you constantly trying to negate them the responsibility to protect themselves from their own fertility??

    All you offer up is excuses and cop outs that result in the death of children for what is a pretty simple issue
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  3. #4803
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    5,437
    The problem these days is nobody wants to debate - it is all I am right, you are wrong and because of that you don't exist.

    Most people arguing about this have not lived it, much like so many white people making claims on behalf of the indigenous, or minority greenies thinking they run the world.

    I am not religious but do not put down anyone who is - if they believe, it is true. If you don't just leave them alone. Only when they force their beliefs onto others does it become an issue - accept differences of opinion.

    I think it should be somewhere in the middle - abortion should be available to those that have a medical, religious, mental or ethical reason to have one. That reason should be assessed. Those that make a mistake, tough. Learn to be accountable for opening your legs. I worked in welfare for years and the youngest mum I met was 12 years old. Tragic, but both her and her mum thought it was fantastic - "cuz now I can get me pension and leave school".

    My wife and I had to abort our first child at 20 weeks for medical reasons, the most harrowing time of our lives that lives with us to this day, amplified by the legality of having a funeral. To hear young women at the same hospital joking about having an abortion because they made a mistake, for my wife (as a nurse) to walk in on a patient giving relief to her partner whilst waiting for her turn at a local private hospital, for me to continue to hear stories of complete recklessness to get benefits. The majority of these people see pregnancy as a means to an end or an inconvenience that can be sorted with a quick procedure.

    But nobody believes in accountability anymore......it is always somebody elses fault.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

  4. #4804
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    5,148
    All I say, I'm not a Female and it's not my body and unless it was someone I was involved with or a partner/spouse then I shouldn't get a say or be involved in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  5. #4805
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    All I say, I'm not a Female and it's not my body and unless it was someone I was involved with or a partner/spouse then I shouldn't get a say or be involved in any way.
    You pay more in taxes than women do Stanny thanks to the Gender Pay Gap

    Until women are earning more than 79c in the dollar to men you have more of a say in society as you as a man are contributing more with your extra tax $$


    Also the body you are talking about is not a woman's body but the body of a defenceless child. You have every right to speak up on behalf of the innocent who can't speak for themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  6. #4806
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    3,390
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    You pay more in taxes than women do Stanny thanks to the Gender Pay Gap

    Until women are earning more than 79c in the dollar to men you have more of a say in society as you as a man are contributing more with your extra tax $$


    Also the body you are talking about is not a woman's body but the body of a defenceless child. You have every right to speak up on behalf of the innocent who can't speak for themselves
    BOOOOOMMMMM!


    And there is he is ladies and gentlemen. The sexist piece of shit that we all know him to be. Thanks Member, you always destroy yourself way better than anyone else ever could.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  7. #4807
    Moderator Aegon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Valentine
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    You pay more in taxes than women do Stanny thanks to the Gender Pay Gap

    Until women are earning more than 79c in the dollar to men you have more of a say in society as you as a man are contributing more with your extra tax $$


    Also the body you are talking about is not a woman's body but the body of a defenceless child. You have every right to speak up on behalf of the innocent who can't speak for themselves
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

    "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

  8. #4808
    Senior Member Premy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Because I can successfully navigate life without jizzing inside a female and getting her knocked up
    Oh we have no doubt about that, that would require you finding a female willing to have coitus with you.
    We know the one's you have a financial transaction with in Thailand require you to tarp up, so that's a non issue.

  9. #4809
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    BOOOOOMMMMM!


    And there is he is ladies and gentlemen. The sexist piece of shit that we all know him to be. Thanks Member, you always destroy yourself way better than anyone else ever could.
    So you lefties are pretty predictable

    You throw out the Racist Sexist Mysoginist Nazi etc lines that often they don't actually have any meaning

    The other tactic you have is what Premy has done and tried to get all personal

    Why am.i not surprised at your responses??


    When challenged you offer little more than emotional outbursts
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  10. #4810
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    So you lefties are pretty predictable

    You throw out the Racist Sexist Mysoginist Nazi etc lines that often they don't actually have any meaning

    The other tactic you have is what Premy has done and tried to get all personal

    Why am.i not surprised at your responses??


    When challenged you offer little more than emotional outbursts
    I genuinely can’t tell if this post is legit or taking the piss.

  11. #4811
    Senior Member Premy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    The other tactic you have is what Premy has done and tried to get all personal
    Wait one second.
    When there is something personal about you, you take exception to it.
    However you have no problem telling people what they can not do with their bodies personally.

    Oh the hypocrisy is hilarious.

  12. #4812
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Wait one second.
    When there is something personal about you, you take exception to it.
    However you have no problem telling people what they can not do with their bodies personally.

    Oh the hypocrisy is hilarious.
    I got pretty broad shoulders haven't I ??

    I am just pointing out how you resorted to trying to get personal for no reason
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  13. #4813
    Senior Member Premy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I got pretty broad shoulders haven't I ??

    I am just pointing out how you resorted to trying to get personal for no reason
    I have a reason and it's completely valid to me.
    You lack any empathy for the millions of people that will be effected by this latest decision personally.

    Therefore I couldn't care less for your "broad shoulders" as you show little care for others yourself, hence why it's hypocrisy when you get upset by someone making it personal with you.

    Classic bully mentality. "I can be mean to others, but it's not fair when others mean me"

  14. #4814
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    I have a reason and it's completely valid to me.
    You lack any empathy for the millions of people that will be effected by this latest decision personally.

    Therefore I couldn't care less for your "broad shoulders" as you show little care for others yourself, hence why it's hypocrisy when you get upset by someone making it personal with you.

    Classic bully mentality. "I can be mean to others, but it's not fair when others mean me"

    You lack any empathy at all for the millions of children assassinated by your self centred beliefs

    That you try and claim some type of moral high ground to pursue your child sacrifice desires says plenty
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  15. #4815
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    900

  16. #4816
    Senior Member Premy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    You lack any empathy at all for the millions of children assassinated by your self centred beliefs

    That you try and claim some type of moral high ground to pursue your child sacrifice desires says plenty
    Can you share with us your first thought you had from the womb?
    Are you able to provide me a link as to where one could acquire life insurance for a fetus under the age of 22 weeks?

    My empathy lies with the millions of living humans.
    My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was a rape victim and chose to abort a fetus.
    My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was receiving Chemotherapy when she found out she was pregnant and she chose to abourt the fetus inside her so the Children she had already, have a Mother growing up.
    You can try to play your morally grey card all you like. You've already exposed your misogynist reason for why you feel the way you do and we all see straight though you.

  17. #4817
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Can you share with us your first thought you had from the womb?
    Are you able to provide me a link as to where one could acquire life insurance for a fetus under the age of 22 weeks?

    My empathy lies with the millions of living humans.
    My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was a rape victim and chose to abort a fetus.
    My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was receiving Chemotherapy when she found out she was pregnant and she chose to abourt the fetus inside her so the Children she had already, have a Mother growing up.
    You can try to play your morally grey card all you like. You've already exposed your misogynist reason for why you feel the way you do and we all see straight though you.
    No I can't share with you my first thought I had in the womb
    Matter of fact my earliest memory is from when I was 2

    Under your logic we should be able to execute all children under the age of 2 because they won't know any thing I take it??

    I have a consistent line on when life is created
    It is called conception not some wishy washy thing where the line is moved to suit your whims

    I do think we can find some common ground that we should be able to execute the rapists. I think that is something we can agree on

    But I ain't gonna sanction killing a child because of the fee fees of the woman

    If she doesn't want the child she can put the child up for adoption. Killing it ain't on the table

    Considering Rape accounts for about 1% of abortions and even then this is self reported so not entirely accurate and it ain't like women don't lie
    #IBelieveAmberHeard exactly why are you keen to put up such a weak strain argument on this??

    I get you like the call to emotion angle but it isn't even a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of things

    As for your chemo story. Another call to emotion argument where a selfish decision was made as the child was sacrificed

    Seems to be a common theme for those partaking in abortion. A selfish decision being made regularly tops the list of excuses
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  18. #4818
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,581
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    No I can't share with you my first thought I had in the womb
    Matter of fact my earliest memory is from when I was 2

    Under your logic we should be able to execute all children under the age of 2 because they won't know any thing I take it??

    I have a consistent line on when life is created
    It is called conception not some wishy washy thing where the line is moved to suit your whims

    I do think we can find some common ground that we should be able to execute the rapists. I think that is something we can agree on

    But I ain't gonna sanction killing a child because of the fee fees of the woman

    If she doesn't want the child she can put the child up for adoption. Killing it ain't on the table

    Considering Rape accounts for about 1% of abortions and even then this is self reported so not entirely accurate and it ain't like women don't lie
    #IBelieveAmberHeard exactly why are you keen to put up such a weak strain argument on this??

    I get you like the call to emotion angle but it isn't even a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of things

    As for your chemo story. Another call to emotion argument where a selfish decision was made as the child was sacrificed

    Seems to be a common theme for those partaking in abortion. A selfish decision being made regularly tops the list of excuses
    This is one of the most fvcked things I've ever read on here..

  19. #4819
    Senior Member Premy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    This is one of the most fvcked things I've ever read on here..
    Yep, the little respect I had for him is completely gone now.
    I won't be engaging with him further.

  20. #4820
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    900
    fark is this still going on, need to turn the popcorn machine back on.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •