Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
Police interpretations of the rules are all over the place. Quite a few people riding motorcycles are getting pulled over by police and being told to go directly home unless they are on their way to work or to get essential groceries.

Yet, there's nothing official against it and some states are even allowing motorcycling as exercise.

Obviously it's a very stressful time for police and they seem to be creating their own rules to make things a little easier for themselves.

I'm just leaving the bike at home now not because I fear any fine but because I don't want some fat piece of shit cop giving me the virus.
Sorry to be this guy Dunster. But I don't think the cops would only pull over a bike to talk about where they are going. It sounds more likely that they were riding like/or looked like a hoon. I haven't had any cops pull me over yet and I don't expect any to either.

You are by yourself and it's near impossible to prove you weren't out buying something essential. No cop is going to waste his time pulling over every bike and ask them where they are heading without having another reason.