Page 160 of 204 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 4064

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

  1. #3181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,226
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    besides, according to some the chance of being labelled a shithole is directly proportional to the amount of 'not white people' you have living there.

    the higher, the more likely.
    Fiji is a dive. Little to no opportunities for young people as far as education and jobs go, Military Coup d'état is the common form of election, a lot of racial and religious tension, and a medical system that is essentially useless in that they can barely test for anything let alone operate.

    Source: Friend who was a Fijian but became an Australia citizen a few years back and no longer holds a Fijian passport or Fijian citizenship.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 14-01-2018 at 02:59 AM.

  2. #3182
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    14,644
    Gee I hope no politician in this country gets into strife for calling the Gypo Coast a shit hole

    Shouldn't be in strife for speaking the truth
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  3. #3183
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Fiji is a dive. Little to no opportunities for young people as far as education and jobs go, Military Coup d'état is the common form of election, a lot of racial and religious tension, and a medical system that is essentially useless in that they can barely test for anything let alone operate.

    Source: Friend who was a Fijian but became an Australia citizen a few years back and no longer holds a Fijian passport or Fijian citizenship.
    Damn, its also a SH so my theory is broken. Sadly, Trump might be right again

  4. #3184
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,616
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Gee I hope no politician in this country gets into strife for calling the Gypo Coast a shit hole

    Shouldn't be in strife for speaking the truth
    there could be a huge hole in the ground filled in with raw shit and 99% of Pollies in this country still wouldnt call it what it is for fear of upsetting someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  5. #3185
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,616
    Oh no poor Hillary finally played herself.

    Looks like Trump really did win.

    Hate on him all you want but man oh man he breaks even the toughest facade.

    Haven’t seen any of her apologists out here this morn.

    Sad.

  6. #3186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,226
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Oh no poor Hillary finally played herself.

    Looks like Trump really did win.

    Hate on him all you want but man oh man he breaks even the toughest facade.

    Haven’t seen any of her apologists out here this morn.

    Sad.
    Loved the Don's comment about Hillary -

    "You can't play pool with a rope" Donald Trump 2018.

    Pretty much the best description of Clinton and her followers I have ever heard.

  7. #3187
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,616
    This is the woman who we were continually lectured to that she was ‘more Presidential’ than Trump.

    Yet here she is, a ****ing prop in a clown show every bit as cringeworthy as Trumps usual carry on.

    But no, the smart people out there (and on here) will keep telling me there’s a difference between them.

  8. #3188
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,616
    So the piss tape was fake and Hillary essentially paid for a warrant to get surveillance on Trump?

    this is the shit that got Trump elected, and its gonna get him back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  9. #3189
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,641
    why is it every truther believes in pizzagate but not the piss tape

    give us the piss tape

  10. #3190
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,616
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    why is it every truther believes in pizzagate but not the piss tape

    give us the piss tape
    best bit is, theres no way in hell the piss tape is even in the top 50 most perverted things Trump has ever done.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  11. #3191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,226
    Has Trump claimed responsibility for the recent losses on global stock exchanges - or is he only responsible for the gains ?

    http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/05/inve...nes/index.html

    Article is ridiculous and pretty much what you would expect from Banking Economists - but fun reading just the same.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 06-02-2018 at 09:07 PM.

  12. #3192
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,616
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Has Trump claimed responsibility for the recent losses on global stock exchanges - or is he only responsible for the gains ?

    http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/05/inve...nes/index.html

    Article is ridiculous and pretty much what you would expect from Banking Economists - but fun reading just the same.
    Trump gonna claim he did it on purpose to "ward off inflation" and "those damn muslims...or something".


    how good was this graph though?


    24,000 is the new zero apparently.
    Last edited by plague; 06-02-2018 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  13. #3193
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    14,644
    Yet despite all this the Aussie $$ keeps tanking

    Surprisibg despite the arse whooping the US keep copping in recent days that the Aussie$$ still keeps losing
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  14. #3194
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,616
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Yet despite all this the Aussie $$ keeps tanking

    Surprisibg despite the arse whooping the US keep copping in recent days that the Aussie$$ still keeps losing
    Those Ladyboys putting a strain on the bottom line there Member?

  15. #3195
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    14,644
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Those Ladyboys putting a strain on the bottom line there Member?
    Not really

    Cleaned up last year and got pretty good rates early in the year.
    Locked a bit of cash in then



    When i went last time I got in on a peak as well

    Been pretty fortunate in the last 12-18 months i through luck have been hitting it on the up times in the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  16. #3196
    brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,335
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    This is the woman who we were continually lectured to that she was ‘more Presidential’ than Trump.

    Yet here she is, a ****ing prop in a clown show every bit as cringeworthy as Trumps usual carry on.

    But no, the smart people out there (and on here) will keep telling me there’s a difference between them.
    just 'cos she's corrupt doesn't mean she's not presidential.

    take a look at your boy trump and the russians.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

    he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

  17. #3197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    just 'cos she's corrupt doesn't mean she's not presidential.

    take a look at your boy trump and the russians.
    you trumpy jealous. its a funny one for many

  18. #3198
    brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,335
    born in the ussa
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

    he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

  19. #3199
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,616
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    just 'cos she's corrupt doesn't mean she's not presidential.
    (that is a good line by the way).

    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  20. #3200
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    14,644
    This thing with Barnaby Joyce

    Quite frankly I couldn't give two ****s about him getting jobs for this girl

    Quite frankly I couldn't give two ****s about him cheating on his wife

    Quite frankly I vouldnt give two ****s about him getting her knocked up

    Quite frankly I couldn't give two ****s about him being a politician Deputy PM going forward


    What though does shock me is how Barnaby actually ****ed someone who was definitely batting up a couple of grades

    Poor bloke must be shattered most that his mates found out he ****ed something that ugly let alone what the nation thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •