Page 199 of 242 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    The largest US government handouts in history all went to bankers after they caused the GFC.
    Government handouts to businesses producing for the armed forces would not be too far behind.
    The money handed out to bankers after the GFC was enough to fund all levels of education in the USA for the next 700 plus years.
    The money handed out to fund private wars involving oil wouldn't be far behind.

So it appears your not against all government handouts - just those to the poor and non-whites.

As for the unemployment rate it's a useless figure from a 1947 ILO convention. You need only work one hour in the week of the survey to be counted as employed.
    It also doesn't address the working poor in the USA and incomes inequality.
    Trump is not the problem here - it's the lobbyists - and it's both sides of politics with blood on their hands not just the democrats.
    I am against governments handing out cash to the vulnerable and weak in society to prevent them getting off their areas to get themselves a job and take care of their own shit

Which is exactly what we have from Western governments with all the benefits that they give to the laziest ****ed a in the country

As for the money the government's gave big companies during the GFC well I don't agree with that either

It ain't something I subscribe to that the government should be involved in bailing out failed businesses full stop

Governments are there not to babysit half of the population in life who are full 9f excuses for their failings in the world

Get an education
    Get a job
    Don't have kids outside of wedlock
    Take care of yourself

People who subscribe to these 4 basic principles will be ok in the world

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    to impeach Trump, the Dems need to flip 20 (out of about 50) Republicans in the Senate to get a majority. That wont happen.
    They'd also need a big number of them to switch in the House (which they control) to even get it to the Senate.

Totally agree on Americans loving the flag and constitution more than the President. But if you look at the candidates, only one of them is continually and openly campaigning for the 1st and 2nd amendments. Granted it is Republican fodder but America is different in that a candidate needs to inspire people to get out and vote. If Americans think their 'rights' are going to be in danger, thats a good reason to do it. Guess you'd have to ask yourself if Americans would handle a couple of 'untruths' be told by the Pres as long as they got to keep their guns and freedom of speech.

Trump is wrapping himself in the flag and claiming hes the victim of a witch hunt. he points to all manner of evidence (both real and made up hahahaha) to support his case.

Granted once the Dems settle on a candidate their message might be clearer, but Trump isnt being impeached with the numbers the way they are. The talk of it at the moment are in hope of destabilising the numbers post 2020. If the Dems can legit get it done they might try then.

Also of note, when Clinton was impeached, he was allowed to finish out his 2nd term and there were no real long term consequences, and he got impeached for some real shit. There were witnesses, testimony and evidence. Everything against Trump so far is hearsay. Argue it all you want, but there needs to be way more proof to even get close to getting it passed.

Remember, its not a judge or jury that decides this, its the politicians. and if the Dems are gonna go to the GOP and say "we want to off the bloke, heres all we got" then they would look like fools jumping ship to support it.
    I wish I knew how you could see all the information in front of you and come up with the above...

The house vote is sorted. Republicans already know that. So it's going to be fought in the senate in full view of the public.

Everyday they get a new testimony it backs up the original claims. Every time a Republican is asked to answer questions they run away.

I agree that the end game of this entire things is in regards to the 2020 election rather than outright impeachment, but they have just as strong evidence on this one as they did with Clinton's and the Dems want the same outcome. Out of office, without tarnishing the brand anymore than they have to.

My point is that if this makes it to the senate then Trump is in trouble. He will be less impervious to critique from the right if it's coming directly at them rather than filtered through Fox News or left wing media.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    to impeach Trump, the Dems need to flip 20 (out of about 50) Republicans in the Senate to get a majority. That wont happen.
    They'd also need a big number of them to switch in the House (which they control) to even get it to the Senate.

Totally agree on Americans loving the flag and constitution more than the President. But if you look at the candidates, only one of them is continually and openly campaigning for the 1st and 2nd amendments. Granted it is Republican fodder but America is different in that a candidate needs to inspire people to get out and vote. If Americans think their 'rights' are going to be in danger, thats a good reason to do it. Guess you'd have to ask yourself if Americans would handle a couple of 'untruths' be told by the Pres as long as they got to keep their guns and freedom of speech.

Trump is wrapping himself in the flag and claiming hes the victim of a witch hunt. he points to all manner of evidence (both real and made up hahahaha) to support his case.

Granted once the Dems settle on a candidate their message might be clearer, but Trump isnt being impeached with the numbers the way they are. The talk of it at the moment are in hope of destabilising the numbers post 2020. If the Dems can legit get it done they might try then.

Also of note, when Clinton was impeached, he was allowed to finish out his 2nd term and there were no real long term consequences, and he got impeached for some real shit. There were witnesses, testimony and evidence. Everything against Trump so far is hearsay. Argue it all you want, but there needs to be way more proof to even get close to getting it passed.

Remember, its not a judge or jury that decides this, its the politicians. and if the Dems are gonna go to the GOP and say "we want to off the bloke, heres all we got" then they would look like fools jumping ship to support it.
    But this goes back to the fact the Democrats have just lost the plot because Killary didn't get in

They are oblivious to the real reasons that are no one ****ing likes her

The reasons they have come up with are that it is a sexist racist agenda from Trump and the right that caused this

As a result they have gone retard level left

That is why we have these communists like Sanders and AOC and all these other half wits in the Democrats trying to drive hate and division into the country

The left are driving full steam ahead towards Communism and using division to try and achieve their goals

Trump should actually be viewed as the saviour of the world fas he is saving us all from these morally corrupt godless clowns who are quite happy to tear into the 1st and 2nd Ammendmemt to silence those who don't follow their beliefs

Trump is just buying time to allow enough people to be red pulled to realise the real evil of the Left

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I wish I knew how you could see all the information in front of you and come up with the above...

The house vote is sorted.
    ok youre gonna have to point me towards your info because as I have it the Dems have 233 out of the 435 seats in the House.
    They need a 2/3 majority to impeach.
    So they need to sway another 50 odd members of the GOP.
    Where have you read otherwise?
    or have 50 odd republicans already supported this?

or is this not how it works?

EDIT:
    ok im gonna leave my original post up here but it def seems i have my procedures wrong.
    link below is the best guide to how its set up.
    i found it a good read.
    https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...nt/2483700001/

as good as a read this is, it looks like it is a different procedure than Clinton underwent. ill do some more digging as im still not sure on a few things. anyone feel free to drop info on here this stuff entertains me.
    Last edited by plague; 06-11-2019 at 05:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post

The house vote is sorted. Republicans already know that. So it's going to be fought in the senate in full view of the public.

Everyday they get a new testimony it backs up the original claims. Every time a Republican is asked to answer questions they run away.

I agree that the end game of this entire things is in regards to the 2020 election rather than outright impeachment, but they have just as strong evidence on this one as they did with Clinton's and the Dems want the same outcome. Out of office, without tarnishing the brand anymore than they have to.

My point is that if this makes it to the senate then Trump is in trouble. He will be less impervious to critique from the right if it's coming directly at them rather than filtered through Fox News or left wing media.
    If this impeachment actually gets any traction then you do realise Trump is also allowed to get his opponents under oath and they have to cooperate fully otherwise they getting locked up

This won't see the light of day as Trump is probably the cleanest there in Washington

If they had anything on Trump of value they would be using it already if you were not aware of the TDS the left already have with him

I actually hope they do get this shit running because they have given him the 2020 election on a platter and he will also clean up in the house when the Impeachment fails because Trump is gonna expose the corruption from the Democrats and media here pushing this BS

If this impeachment actually gets any traction then you do realise Trump is also allowed to get his opponents under oath and they have to cooperate fully otherwise they getting locked up

This won't see the light of day as Trump is probably the cleanest there in Washington

If they had anything on Trump of value they would be using it already if you were not aware of the TDS the left already have with him

I actually hope they do get this shit running because they have given him the 2020 election on a platter and he will also clean up in the house when the Impeachment fails because Trump is gonna expose the corruption from the Democrats and media here pushing this BS
    Agree Trump's got way less baggage than those supposedly going after him [or Biden] - afterall he's only been in politics a few years - his accusers have been taking bribes for twenty years or more.
    I don't think it's Trump they are after - I think they [certain Democrat factions] want Biden - and this is the best way to take Biden out of the race.

ok youre gonna have to point me towards your info because as I have it the Dems have 233 out of the 435 seats in the House.
    They need a 2/3 majority to impeach.
    So they need to sway another 50 odd members of the GOP.
    Where have you read otherwise?
    or have 50 odd republicans already supported this?

or is this not how it works?

EDIT:
    ok im gonna leave my original post up here but it def seems i have my procedures wrong.
    link below is the best guide to how its set up.
    i found it a good read.
    https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...nt/2483700001/

as good as a read this is, it looks like it is a different procedure than Clinton underwent. ill do some more digging as im still not sure on a few things. anyone feel free to drop info on here this stuff entertains me.
    I'm not an expert in anyway and I've only got a limited grasp on the entire thing.

But my understanding of the house vote was that it was related more to the rules of the Impeachment enquiry once it got to the senate.

Basically they are agreeing to a fight in the senate, they just want to have some rules in place first. I'm assuming that these rules will be used as dirty tactics by each side and will ultimately leave the result biased and they'll all somehow make money off of the whole thing.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

oh im down a rabbit hole now.

fun fact from the Clinton impeachment: All the Dems voted along party lines on both counts he was charged with (perjury and obstruction of justice), whereas 10 Republicans flipped to support Clinton on the perjury charge and 5 flipped for the obstruction charge.

At the time the Republicans controlled both houses.

Also, he achieved his highest ever popularity rate (78%) immediately after his impeachment.
    Theres a 100% chance Trumps banking on the same bump if it all goes down.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Agree Trump's got way less baggage than those supposedly going after him [or Biden] - afterall he's only been in politics a few years - his accusers have been taking bribes for twenty years or more.
    I don't think it's Trump they are after - I think they [certain Democrat factions] want Biden - and this is the best way to take Biden out of the race.
    If they were really after Biden they would have just got their media mates at the usual suspects to hammer him for the Ukraine thing and his son
    They ain't after Biden that much as they could have buried him with that as there is far more corruption going on there than any of the rumoured shit they are trying desperately to loosely associate to Trump

The Democrats don't want Biden as Presidental candidate because they know Trump would smash him
    He only there raising some cash for himself and playing the game

Thought we went over this earlier.

House will vote to impeach. Then the Senate needs 2/3s vote to impeach but wont get it as its majority is with the Repubs.

Maybe Trump is looking to pimp his ride with better support after.

As for the election. Could the yanks turn him out?

again, we can read stats to prove any side of any argument.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Maybe Trump is looking to pimp his ride with better support after.

As for the election. Could the yanks turn him out?
    Yeah, it was a different time, but the publics reaction to the Clinton impeachment was pretty staggering. The bloke lied under oath (even though he kind of didnt) but still was proven to have cheated on his ****ing wife (who was royalty at the time). There were real live witnesses and victims and everything, yet he had more support than ever. Its pretty amazing to think about it.

The Trump accusations are completely different, and there just has to be a level of fatigue with the whole process. Id have no doubt a huge portion of Americans are over it and just want him to get on with the job. The fact the allegations are about 'invisible' things "RUSSIANS", "UKRAINE" etc has to be a problem getting any support for it.
    Plus this has been going on for 3 years now, there was a news article showing the first "Impeach Trump" article was posted 19 minutes after the bloke was elected. He can easily claim the victim role, and his base will lap it up.

Plus, the elephant in the room, who the **** is gonna run for the Dems? If they had a legit 'Presidential' candidate like Obama, or Bill Clinton he would be in trouble. But lets face it, theres not one of these jokers up there that stand a chance against him. They are either way too delusional, way too woke and the only one who is anywhere near the middle is considered by Dems to be a Republican plant. They scream slogans and have grand ideas, but the first line of any detailed questioning destroys them. They all remind me of Shorten at the last election. Bloke was so unprepared and had no real grasp on his own policies, let alone any belief, that he was fodder for anyone who went after him.

The party is in a mess.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Yeah, it was a different time, but the publics reaction to the Clinton impeachment was pretty staggering. The bloke lied under oath (even though he kind of didnt) but still was proven to have cheated on his ****ing wife (who was royalty at the time). There were real live witnesses and victims and everything, yet he had more support than ever. Its pretty amazing to think about it.

The Trump accusations are completely different, and there just has to be a level of fatigue with the whole process. Id have no doubt a huge portion of Americans are over it and just want him to get on with the job. The fact the allegations are about 'invisible' things "RUSSIANS", "UKRAINE" etc has to be a problem getting any support for it.
    Plus this has been going on for 3 years now, there was a news article showing the first "Impeach Trump" article was posted 19 minutes after the bloke was elected. He can easily claim the victim role, and his base will lap it up.

Plus, the elephant in the room, who the **** is gonna run for the Dems? If they had a legit 'Presidential' candidate like Obama, or Bill Clinton he would be in trouble. But lets face it, theres not one of these jokers up there that stand a chance against him. They are either way too delusional, way too woke and the only one who is anywhere near the middle is considered by Dems to be a Republican plant. They scream slogans and have grand ideas, but the first line of any detailed questioning destroys them. They all remind me of Shorten at the last election. Bloke was so unprepared and had no real grasp on his own policies, let alone any belief, that he was fodder for anyone who went after him.

The party is in a mess.
    That Clinton gained support shows exactly the Left in full flight

Rules for them but not for thee

Just like the Democrat who resigned the other day after getting caught up in a 3 way love triangle involving their staffer
    Even claimed that they were somehow the victim in all this as their are nude photos of her now in the public domain
    This despite the fact they had put nudes on a Swingers website before their political tilt

No sign of any MeToo issues as they are a female

At least the left are consistent with their lies and twisting of reality to paint themselves as a victim

The Member, the day he realises theres crazies on all sides of politics:

Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    The Member, the day he realises theres crazies on all sides of politics:

The left though have a mortgage on crazy though

It is them driving us towards Communism whilst destroying nations the family society etc

It ain't my side supporting the killing of children gender pro nouns and other assorted degeneracy

The left though have a mortgage on crazy though

It is them driving us towards Communism whilst destroying nations the family society etc

It ain't my side supporting the killing of children gender pro nouns and other assorted degeneracy
    Your side would just rather they're killed a little later and with guns, right?

That Clinton gained support shows exactly the Left in full flight

Rules for them but not for thee

Just like the Democrat who resigned the other day after getting caught up in a 3 way love triangle involving their staffer
    Even claimed that they were somehow the victim in all this as their are nude photos of her now in the public domain
    This despite the fact they had put nudes on a Swingers website before their political tilt

No sign of any MeToo issues as they are a female

At least the left are consistent with their lies and twisting of reality to paint themselves as a victim

Yep, those consenting adults having sex are just the ****ing worst. Is that all you've got to attack the left with nowadays?
    I mean, you could have attacked the jilted husband that used the good ol "revenge porn" tactic to make himself feel better again? That guy is an actual piece of shit and also probably a Democrat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Your side would just rather they're killed a little later and with guns, right?
    Very few people are killed via firearm misuse on the planet

Genocide of Children from the left as a form of birth control it is in the tens of millions a year

But yeah lets talk about a few gun related deaths and gloss over the infanticide the left supports

Hell all bar one of the Democratic candidates supports the idea to kill a child up to birth and even then they are happy with 7 months
    Have to be pretty evil to think that this is ok

Very few people are killed via firearm misuse on the planet

Genocide of Children from the left as a form of birth control it is in the tens of millions a year

But yeah lets talk about a few gun related deaths and gloss over the infanticide the left supports

Hell all bar one of the Democratic candidates supports the idea to kill a child up to birth and even then they are happy with 7 months
    Have to be pretty evil to think that this is ok
    Comparing abortions to gun deaths is dumb enough. But you forgot to realise that the only reason the right support Pro Life campaigns is because they want to control women. And a large reason behind that is because they know more women vote democrats than for them.

You're clutching at straws now Member maybe rethink your strategy and come back.

you guys are trying to out 'tin foil hat' each other.
    its funny to read.
    Seems like I am WRONG