Page 217 of 242 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    This is what bugs me personally....

Morrison, Trump, Boris and Brexit were all voted in by democratic elections despite the negative hysteria generated in some areas of media. But the vocal minority cannot accept the umpires decision and say so with this "not my president" type of rant.

Many didn't want same sex marriage but it was voted democratically and you hear very little about it now - it was accepted.
    So this is extremely simple to explain to you. Do you remember how quiet the right were when Obama was elected?

Ok, I win. Go find some other bullshit to peddle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    So this is extremely simple to explain to you. Do you remember how quiet the right were when Obama was elected?

Ok, I win. Go find some other bullshit to peddle.
    Generally speaking the right didn't give a ****

The real far right may have been pissed but the rank n file right just didn't give a ****

Their main gripe with him is that he was incompetent at his job

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

The real far right may have been pissed but the rank n file right just didn't give a ****

Their main gripe with him is that he was incompetent at his job
    Absolute bollocks and you know it. There's no difference, just the shoe is on the other foot and you don't like it.

Now, in your reality I agree that I'm probably wrong. But in the real world you would be splitting hairs to see any difference between the shit happening now and back then. Maybe politics has become a bit more volatile and social media has taken on a new level within the spread of political news/misinformation, but it's still the same shit that the right did then.

Heck, Trump likely won as a direct result of outrage from the right over a black man being in office. The racist, bigoted idiots all made sure they'd vote next election to keep any chance of that happening again. Add them in to the mix and all of a sudden the right didn't need to compete on the same issues as the left. Put the shiny orange yelly man on TV and they already picked up a huge amount of extra voters.

Trump is now starting this "war" as well as promoting second amendment rallies around the country to work his backup voters into an outrage again. You don't win the US presidential vote by being the most popular (remember that Trump wasn't the democratically elected candidate, he won on their weird electorate system of certain states having more say than others), you just need to win a few key states.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Absolute bollocks and you know it. There's no difference, just the shoe is on the other foot and you don't like it.

Now, in your reality I agree that I'm probably wrong. But in the real world you would be splitting hairs to see any difference between the shit happening now and back then. Maybe politics has become a bit more volatile and social media has taken on a new level within the spread of political news/misinformation, but it's still the same shit that the right did then.

Heck, Trump likely won as a direct result of outrage from the right over a black man being in office. The racist, bigoted idiots all made sure they'd vote next election to keep any chance of that happening again. Add them in to the mix and all of a sudden the right didn't need to compete on the same issues as the left. Put the shiny orange yelly man on TV and they already picked up a huge amount of extra voters.

Trump is now starting this "war" as well as promoting second amendment rallies around the country to work his backup voters into an outrage again. You don't win the US presidential vote by being the most popular (remember that Trump wasn't the democratically elected candidate, he won on their weird electorate system of certain states having more say than others), you just need to win a few key states.
    **** me

Trump won because the Electoral college actually represents all of the country
    It doesn't just allow New York and California to dictate to the rest of the country who is running the country

Trump won because he was the best candidate put up.

FFS the left ran a candidate who let a US embassy get attacked and did nothing about it and then when the Ambassador got killed lied about their role

If you think the right gave anywhere near as much of a **** that Obama was President than the left have with their Trump Derangement Syndrome you been smoking some good shit

As for your claim that Trump got elected based on racist bigoted idiots. FMD You do realise these so called racist bigoted idiots could have voted Obama out in 2012 but reelected him?? Don't let facts get in the way of your narrative though

Trump run his campaign based on the only real identity politics that should matter being for all things American unlike the Left who ran the campaign on race and gender

Middle America embraced MAGA and rejected the race baiting policies of the Democrats

As for your claim that Trump is starting a war. Where?? He wiped a terrorist out. Nothing happened

But don't let that negate the reality that the lefty media and leftist politicians are speaking highly about Solemani like he is some type of hero when he been on a Terrorist list for nearly 20 years

Left just have no touch with reality

**** me

Trump won because the Electoral college actually represents all of the country
    It doesn't just allow New York and California to dictate to the rest of the country who is running the country

Trump won because he was the best candidate put up.

FFS the left ran a candidate who let a US embassy get attacked and did nothing about it and then when the Ambassador got killed lied about their role

If you think the right gave anywhere near as much of a **** that Obama was President than the left have with their Trump Derangement Syndrome you been smoking some good shit

As for your claim that Trump got elected based on racist bigoted idiots. FMD You do realise these so called racist bigoted idiots could have voted Obama out in 2012 but reelected him?? Don't let facts get in the way of your narrative though

Trump run his campaign based on the only real identity politics that should matter being for all things American unlike the Left who ran the campaign on race and gender

Middle America embraced MAGA and rejected the race baiting policies of the Democrats

As for your claim that Trump is starting a war. Where?? He wiped a terrorist out. Nothing happened

But don't let that negate the reality that the lefty media and leftist politicians are speaking highly about Solemani like he is some type of hero when he been on a Terrorist list for nearly 20 years

Left just have no touch with reality
    Trump didn't get as many votes as Hilary, in fact he got 2.87 million less votes than her. So, in a true democracy, she would have won the election. The US is not a democratic nation.

Banned
    Trump didn't get as many votes as Hilary, in fact he got 2.87 million less votes than her. So, in a true democracy, she would have won the election. The US is not a democratic nation.
    Still clinging to that BS excuse??

Rules were written down before the game was played

Idea was to win more Electoral College Votes

Reason Killary lost is because she wasn't good enough to win

Trump done the job

Electoral College ensures that individuals elected to the presidency don’t only have the support of the population-heavy coasts, but broad support throughout the entire country. The function of the Electoral College is to respect and represent the states as sovereign entities within our federal system.
    If you look at that map Trump won nearly 3/4 of the country's approval when you look at it state by state

So he done the job required

As for America being a true democracy
    It has never been one so I don't know why you bring that up

Still clinging to that BS excuse??

Rules were written down before the game was played

Idea was to win more Electoral College Votes

Reason Killary lost is because she wasn't good enough to win

Trump done the job

If you look at that map Trump won nearly 3/4 of the country's approval when you look at it state by state

So he done the job required

As for America being a true democracy
    It has never been one so I don't know why you bring that up
    The electoral college by definition is not democracy. It's basically weighted voting. i.e. one person's vote is worth more than another's.

The other countries with electoral college systems are Burundi, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Madagascar, Myanmar, Pakistan, Trinidad and Tobago and Vanuatu...

The US is a backwards country designed by and for idiots. And yes, I know we don't have a true democracy here in Aus, but we are a million times closer than that dodgy place.

In the year two thousand and sixteen Julia Gillard was elected Prime Minister of Australia despite losing the popular vote. Julia Gillard and Donald Trump both have orange hair.
    I know we don't have a true democracy here in Aus, but we are a million times closer than that dodgy place.

Banned
    The electoral college by definition is not democracy. It's basically weighted voting. i.e. one person's vote is worth more than another's.

The other countries with electoral college systems are Burundi, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Madagascar, Myanmar, Pakistan, Trinidad and Tobago and Vanuatu...

The US is a backwards country designed by and for idiots. And yes, I know we don't have a true democracy here in Aus, but we are a million times closer than that dodgy place.
    FFS stay off the Kool Aid you are on

I ain't the one claiming it is a perfect democracy
    You did and you now backed down from that to dribble some other crap

So one person's vote is worth more than someone else's in USA.

You do realise in Newy where every dumb **** votes in the ALP that your vote is more or less useless regardless of who you wish to vote for ??

Because some other voters in Oz will decide the Marginal seats who will decide who wins an election. So why you not railing hard against this??

Also as for Oz we have a Democracy that great that we have to vote for one candidate in the local area who has **** all influence and we also have to use preferential voting system which works nothing like your Utopian form.of democracy either

Also we do not get to vote for Head of State / Leader of the country and ****wits in Canberra decide that with party room coups

Yep we got great democracy

As for the USA being a backwards country. They the powerhouse nation on top of civilisation at the moment. They doing such a poor job that ****s are envious of their freedoms and are prepared to do anything to get there. Last I looked there ain't a pile of refugees looking to leave there. It a one way road there

FFS stay off the Kool Aid you are on

I ain't the one claiming it is a perfect democracy
    You did and you now backed down from that to dribble some other crap

So one person's vote is worth more than someone else's in USA.

You do realise in Newy where every dumb **** votes in the ALP that your vote is more or less useless regardless of who you wish to vote for ??

Because some other voters in Oz will decide the Marginal seats who will decide who wins an election. So why you not railing hard against this??

Also as for Oz we have a Democracy that great that we have to vote for one candidate in the local area who has **** all influence and we also have to use preferential voting system which works nothing like your Utopian form.of democracy either

Also we do not get to vote for Head of State / Leader of the country and ****wits in Canberra decide that with party room coups

Yep we got great democracy

As for the USA being a backwards country. They the powerhouse nation on top of civilisation at the moment. They doing such a poor job that ****s are envious of their freedoms and are prepared to do anything to get there. Last I looked there ain't a pile of refugees looking to leave there. It a one way road there

The USA is no longer the only superpower. Europe doesn't follow them, and they have the bigger combined military if push comes to shove. You watch how quickly Russia jumps back into bed with Europe if we go to world war. All sanctions and stuff removed and they get to flaunt their wealth freely. Plus after the US loses they'll go take Alaska back and mine it for everything hidden underneath, just like they are doing in the north of their own country.

If China and India combined, they would have every other neighbouring military on side out of fear. And that would be more than enough to take on the yanks.

The US no longer dictate any global policy, they have little power over the UN, and they are the laughing stock of the free world. Stop swallowing all the deep fried lies Fox and Friends and Hollywood are offering you. That place is done for.

Even our government has moved towards backing China over the US. And we are pretty dumb, so if we already gotten the memo it's common knowledge.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Banned
    The USA is no longer the only superpower. Europe doesn't follow them, and they have the bigger combined military if push comes to shove. You watch how quickly Russia jumps back into bed with Europe if we go to world war. All sanctions and stuff removed and they get to flaunt their wealth freely. Plus after the US loses they'll go take Alaska back and mine it for everything hidden underneath, just like they are doing in the north of their own country.

If China and India combined, they would have every other neighbouring military on side out of fear. And that would be more than enough to take on the yanks.

The US no longer dictate any global policy, they have little power over the UN, and they are the laughing stock of the free world. Stop swallowing all the deep fried lies Fox and Friends and Hollywood are offering you. That place is done for.

Even our government has moved towards backing China over the US. And we are pretty dumb, so if we already gotten the memo it's common knowledge.
    Keep deluding yourself

India got nothing

China are less of a threat military than financially

Russia will do whatever the **** Russia wants

As for Europe
    The ****s are still pissed the Poms left. Don't expect the EU to keep surviving because I backing there be more and more defections in the next 20 years

EU and the Globalist elite fail to recognise soverignity and nationalism as relevant issues. Already bit them in the arse with Brexit

Yanks are still top dog and they will be for a while yet

Keep deluding yourself

India got nothing

China are less of a threat military than financially

Russia will do whatever the **** Russia wants

As for Europe
    The ****s are still pissed the Poms left. Don't expect the EU to keep surviving because I backing there be more and more defections in the next 20 years

EU and the Globalist elite fail to recognise soverignity and nationalism as relevant issues. Already bit them in the arse with Brexit

Yanks are still top dog and they will be for a while yet
    All I can hear is 'gargling noises' and the odd slurp. I can even smell the Cheetos and fake tan from where I am, lol.

Banned
    All I can hear is 'gargling noises' and the odd slurp. I can even smell the Cheetos and fake tan from where I am, lol.
    You just keep deluding yourself why the leftists keep losing

And blame it all on Everything other than the reality

Their communist liberal intersectional BS agenda keeps being rejected as people think it is shit

You just keep deluding yourself why the leftists keep losing

And blame it all on Everything other than the reality

Their communist liberal intersectional BS agenda keeps being rejected as people think it is shit
    Stop acting like anyone believes the crap you keep telling yourself and that the mighty right, who scraped in by the skin of their teeth everywhere bar the UK are actually as all powerful and revered as you seem to think they are.
    Last edited by Frodo; 17-01-2020 at 12:37 PM.

Banned
    Stop acting like anyone believes the crap you keep telling yourself and that the mighty right, who scraped in by the skin of their teeth everywhere bar the UK are actually as all powerful and revered as you seem to think they are.
    Skin of teeth??

Trump won 304 to 227
    ScoMo increased his majority

It is a trend everywhere

The deluded globalist communist left are being rejected everywhere

Skin of teeth??

Trump won 304 to 227
    ScoMo increased his majority

It is a trend everywhere

The deluded globalist communist left are being rejected everywhere
    Really?

Last midterms in the US left leaning Democrats in the US gained ascendency in Congress.

In Thuringia before Christmas. The CDU vote collapsed and Die Linke won the election. This is the successor party of the SED who once ruled East Germany as a dictatorship.

Macron is facing daily protests for his removal

Virtually everything about Scotty from Marketing is negative.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    Really?

Last midterms in the US left leaning Democrats in the US gained ascendency in Congress.

In Thuringia before Christmas. The CDU vote collapsed and Die Linke won the election. This is the successor party of the SED who once ruled East Germany as a dictatorship.

Macron is facing daily protests for his removal

Virtually everything about Scotty from Marketing is negative.
    Yeah they let in the likes of AOC Omar and Tlaib

Complete oxygen thieves who are going to get booted out after their next election

Matter of fact they doing such a great job that they are going to see Trumps margin go up next year and it will be down to these unpatriotic socialist nutters

As for referencing Germans those guys are afraid of anything Nationalistic since the 1940s so they pretty much bordering on communists socialists and using the EU as their vehicle to conquer Europe

As for the French who ****ing cares ??

Matter of fact they doing such a great job that they are going to see Trumps margin go up next year and it will be down to these unpatriotic socialist nutters
    Unpatriotic..

A) you aren't an American. Yes, you say dumb shit and think the world revolves around you. But you aren't actually a yank.

B) You are mistaking Patriotism for Nationalism. Google it and use the correct term for future reference.

This is so fun.

A couple of the posts above have proven my point.

Job done.
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 17-01-2020 at 06:47 PM.