Page 239 of 242 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,780 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

The land of the free (unless you want an abortion)
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Doesn't really matter.....the woke will only find something else to implode over if the decision went the other way. They have to unhappy to be happy these days. The Woodstock generation had the attitude....no war, smoke dope, free love.

Living Thing by ELO is a classic btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Doesn't really matter.....the woke will only find something else to implode over if the decision went the other way. They have to unhappy to be happy these days. The Woodstock generation had the attitude....no war, smoke dope, free love.

Living Thing by ELO is a classic btw.

Lmfao, the people that went to Woodstock were literally the wokest people of their time.

I haven't read a reply that punched itself in the face so quickly in while, the irony is simply hilarious... "The left sucks, they should be more like "checks notes" the left, which rocks"???
    Last edited by Frodo; 29-06-2022 at 07:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Lmfao, the people that went to Woodstock were literally the wokest people of their time.

I haven't read a reply that punched itself in the face so quickly in while, the irony is simply hilarious... "The left sucks, they should be more like "checks notes" the left, which rocks"???
    I thought the exact same thing reading that comment, although I wasn't surprised.

It's almost similar to Conservatives complaining about how Women are oppressed in other countries and that "those people" shouldn't be allowed to do that in the Western World.
    I guess it's alright so long as you're not with "those people"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    With all the silly stuff a side there are 2 things that really concern me.

First is only pertaining to America.
    There unfortunately are and will be American Women refused the treatment of a relatively safe medical procedure to save their lives. These Women who supposedly live in a modern, civil society will be refused that access despite the overwhelming medical research and evidence that show the benefits of that procedure.

The second is Worldwide.
    Be it Democracy, Ogilarchy, Monarchy or Dictatorship we still have governance that flat out refuse to separate the Church(Religion) from the state.
    It's 2022 FFS

Medical Procedure to Save their lives??

Good thing the statistics don't back this up

The main reason women get abortions is because they don't want to be held accountable for their actions

Yes

That's right

They were stupid enough to let someone go in raw on them and when they get knocked up they just want to rid themselves of the problem

Rape Incest all the other strawmen argument you gonna offer up don't negate the reality of women using abortion as a contraceptive to get themselves out of their responsibility

If women are entitled to walk away from their responsibility as mother's and it be celebrated then it is only fair that men who cut and run on a woman they knocked up should also be celebrated for not paying child support

What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander and all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    The land of the free (unless you want an abortion)
    You do realise approx 50% of states in the USA will still allow those evil people who want to kill their children to do so

If Tasmania was to ban people from inbreeding then it would not take much for those wishing to partake to relocate to Gosford

No different than these lazy women unable to travel interstate to kill their kids

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Medical Procedure to Save their lives??

Good thing the statistics don't back this up

The main reason women get abortions is because they don't want to be held accountable for their actions

Yes

That's right

They were stupid enough to let someone go in raw on them and when they get knocked up they just want to rid themselves of the problem

Rape Incest all the other strawmen argument you gonna offer up don't negate the reality of women using abortion as a contraceptive to get themselves out of their responsibility

If women are entitled to walk away from their responsibility as mother's and it be celebrated then it is only fair that men who cut and run on a woman they knocked up should also be celebrated for not paying child support

What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander and all
    **** you say some dumb shit

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any lower.
    Don’t talk shit about things you have zero medical knowledge about other than what you’ve taken from Twitter or read in a 2000 year old story book.

Just making an absolute goose of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    **** you say some dumb shit
    Even though I fully agree and love this Stanny, it's the reaction these people are looking for.

They knowingly lie and say absurd statements just to try and provoke you, then when you react they try to claim that the 'woke left' are the angry mob. Even though a) this issue is the right versus the centre/left and b) the right are the ones starting physical confrontations at protests and in this case threatening and abusing women who try to get abortions.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Member, if you want to hold people accountable for unwanted pregnancies, why not give all men a vasectomy when they become of age and then they can have the procedure reversed whenever they want to have a baby? Your argument is more than happy to control a person's body in order to stop the unwanted creation of any child, why not stop it at the source instead of after life has already been created?

Just a quick point regarding "saving womens lives".
    Theres approx 46/52 states that will allow abortion if it is to save the life of the mother, even as they are advertised as "banning abortion".
    Its an important distinction.

Also, pretty much the most powerful politicians in America are the Govenors (equivalent of Premiers in Oz but much more powerful).
    You may be surprised to see more than a couple of Democratic states have abortion bans.
    We can blame Republicans and Democrats all we like but this is much more a religious based argument once it gets down to the individuals in power.

And to be clear it should NEVER be a religious based decision.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    We can blame Republicans and Democrats all we like but this is much more a religious based argument once it gets down to the individuals in power.

And to be clear it should NEVER be a religious based decision.
    This x1000

You do realise approx 50% of states in the USA will still allow those evil people who want to kill their children to do so

If Tasmania was to ban people from inbreeding then it would not take much for those wishing to partake to relocate to Gosford

No different than these lazy women unable to travel interstate to kill their kids
    I'm going to assume you've never had a wank then? Because if you have you're racking up a personal kill count every time you do by your own logic.

Personally I'd be close to racking up a trillion kills by now.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    I'm going to assume you've never had a wank then? Because if you have you're racking up a personal kill count every time you do by your own logic.

Personally I'd be close to racking up a trillion kills by now.
    "Gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers in this racket"
    Jaliens gives me the horn

You two obviously haven't read the birds and bees book
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Banned
    Member, if you want to hold people accountable for unwanted pregnancies, why not give all men a vasectomy when they become of age and then they can have the procedure reversed whenever they want to have a baby? Your argument is more than happy to control a person's body in order to stop the unwanted creation of any child, why not stop it at the source instead of after life has already been created?
    So if life has already been created as you just said

You are in support of killing children then

That's fine by me

Just happy you acknowledge this position unlike the rest of the Pro Child Killers who do mental gymnastics to try and hide the truth of what they support and do

Why were they the wokest?
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

So if life has already been created as you just said

You are in support of killing children then

That's fine by me

Just happy you acknowledge this position unlike the rest of the Pro Child Killers who do mental gymnastics to try and hide the truth of what they support and do
    That's a great job of not answering the question there. Instead of trying to prove or disprove any of the facts on this debate, you're just trying to add emotions to make it seem like one part of the debate is more important than the rest.

I clearly offered an option that stopped the creation of unwanted lives (for whatever reason people have) and because the thought of someone controlling what you do with your own body horrifies you, you're too scared to even think about it. Sounds very on point for you and your side of the argument.

The right doesn't care about the lives of these kids, they've proven that by removing/weakening anything that even remotely helps mothers raise these kids after they are born or helps people prevent it from even occuring. So, trying to use the fact that lives are being lost is completely useless. The only people who can actually claim to care about these lives are the people/institutions, like planned parenthood, who are either trying to prevent unwanted pregnancies by making it easier to find education on sex and the ability to buy contraceptives OR those willing to adopt, or helping fund adoption services OR those offering assistance for new mothers/parents to help them bring the kids up. None of which are you or I.

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    Why were they the wokest?
    I don't have the time or energy to teach you about Woodstock, sorry. You'll have to google that in your own time.

Ok so while we are digging down into the detail.
    How many pro choice people on here are ok with late term abortions? Currently approx same amount of states that have banned abortion altogether have no time limits at all. So how many people are ok with late term abortions?

Now, dont be spineless and bring out the minor amount that actually take place. The fact is someone has said its ok to kill a pretty much fully formed kid.

I dont dig that. Others certainly do.
    Tell me where you stand, because once again we have put trust in people to work out where the line is.

Personally the 22-24 week limit seems to tick the most amount of boxes, but can you scream "my body my choice" at the same time as still having a ban applied? Its not as cut and dried as some of you seem to make it.