Page 3 of 242 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Nah, I think the problem really goes back to when we started revolving around the sun. Do you know how much energy that takes, core overheats and that is the real cause of global warming. If we go back to it revolving around us, we can chill down a bit and stop the earths motor from overheating.

also, regarding the ozone layer, yes the situation is improving but if you look at the data you can correlate the change in 'direction' of annual ozone layer depletion to the widespread adoption of the montreal protocol limiting the use of CFCs. in other words, the situation got better because something was done about it.

I'd love to see a graph mapping the relationship between 'women getting the vote' and 'shit getting all ****ed up'.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    I'd love to see a graph mapping the relationship between 'women getting the vote' and 'shit getting all ****ed up'.
    ****ing lol

and teh gays. pretty sure you can correlate the increase in people identifying as homosexual and an increase in the earth's temperature.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    I thought the gays only controlled hurricanes

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Yeah but I saw a photo of a polar bear floating around on an iceberg which proved the ice caps is gone.
    But then it was cold the other day and Alan Jones is totally like "global warming is a myth it's cold in November you guys" so now I think it's not true.

and Boz you know we cant trust NASA, they won't fess up to faking that whole moon landing stunt. I mean, how come those flags are flying when there's no wind on the moon.

I'll be down in my bunker if anyone needs me.
    Everyone knows that the Moon landing was faked in a film Studio on Mars.
    Last edited by Rocknerd; 08-11-2012 at 03:19 PM. Reason: spelling

Politics is a facade; the banks rule the world, no point being concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    that is completely and utterly wrong blackmac

here is the graph of global temperatures from NASA

The dotted black line is the annual mean and the solid red line is the five-year mean. The green bars show uncertainty estimates.

as you can see there has been an increase off almost 1 degree Celsius since 1880

facts, not opinions.
    I apologise... 15 years, not 20.

article-2217286-157E3ADF000005DC-561_644x358.jpg

here we go
    we will loose

lol. love a good cherry-picking.

epic wind-up from Blackmac.

I agree with Blackmac on this. Look at the data from BOM:

2/11/2011 - Max temp in Newy = 23.0

2/11/2012 - Max temp in Newy = 18.6

Now if we plot this data we can see a trend is developing:

Extrapolating this ahead 50 years we see the real picture:

So in conclusion, the scientists are all wrong, the Earth is actually cooling at a rate of -4.4 degrees per year, resulting in an average temperature of -140 degrees in 50 years time.

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    So in conclusion, the scientists are all wrong, the Earth is actually cooling at a rate of -4.4 degrees per year, resulting in an average temperature of -140 degrees in 50 years time.
    nailed it.

Holy shit militiamon, we need to get you on breakfast tv to alert the people!

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/opin...112-298h1.html

Although Gillard is trying not to focus too much on any particular religious mob here when commenting about an inquiry into kid abuse ,we know who is responsible for around 100% of the child abuse that has brought about this Royal C.
    The rapin Catholics.

She said the inquiry would investigate ''all religious organisations'', state government care groups, not-for-profit bodies, schools and responders to abuse complaints such as child services agencies and police.
    Pell has come out fighting.

....there is a persistent press campaign against the Catholic Church..
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-1...-abuse/4369214

Now that I have been in Germany for considerable time I developed a good understanding of how the joint works and it's comparisons back home.

• Late Night Trading and Booze Laws

Here in Weimar practically every single pub and nightclub is open 7 days a week with a closing time of around 4-5am. some will still be open at 9am. For a 500m bottle of beer you will pay between 2 to 3 euro's. There are no intoxication laws to speak of yet there is no violence, no wankers out on the street and bouncers are more concerned about getting laid then actually bouncing cunce. I've only seen one guy actually turfed out.

In addition to this there is probably more pubs and club in Weimar then the entirety of Newcastle/Lake Macquarie and they are all within walking distance of each other. Yet there is no violence, let alone you never see the local cops out in force unless there is a football game on.

Just maybe instead of having ****ing curfews and a smaller number of pubs/clubs we need longer trading hours, scrap the RSA, have more venues in a heavily concentrated area that give people lots of choice.

It may just very well help reduce our late night booze problems.

I'll have another comment later.

How expensive is real estate SB ?
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

A good bachelor pad can be had for around 70k AUD.

Even some family sized houses can be had for less then 100k.

Fuarkkkkkk.

Yeh SB, this is another case of people missing the real issue. The issue is not alcohol, it's our retarded culture and the "aussie way" of being a "tuff khunt" etc.

Also agree that lack of nightspots means people clashing as they're forced to mix crouds etc.

Bring on small bars in newie ala melbourne. Would liven up Hunter streezy a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    Fuarkkkkkk.

Yeh SB, this is another case of people missing the real issue. The issue is not alcohol, it's our retarded culture and the "aussie way" of being a "tuff khunt" etc.

Also agree that lack of nightspots means people clashing as they're forced to mix crouds etc.

Bring on small bars in newie ala melbourne. Would liven up Hunter streezy a bit.
    Last post before I hit the sack as I'm off to Berlin tomorrow.

I remember back in the 1990's.

You could go out and you would leave to go out at 10pm.

What did we have. The Castle, JR, Jacks on King, Casbah, Empire hotel, The Family Hotel, Hunter on Hunter, The Lucky, Mercury Hotel, The Grand, Great Northern, Cambridge Hotel, Lass O'Gowrie, Star Hotel, Fanny's, The Brewery, Crown and Anchor and the Worlds Biggest Disco at the Workers Club.

Both Hunter Street and King Street were the places to be. A venue every 100 metres or so. It was quite common to go into 5 or so venues in a single night. There was hardly any problems. The city rocked, there was awesome music and depending on the night it was always the possibility of still drinking when the sun is coming up.

What do we have left now? Just big booze dens full of bogan yobbo's.

Disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    lol. love a good cherry-picking.

epic wind-up from Blackmac.
    Thankyou.