Page 242 of 242 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    fark is this still going on, need to turn the popcorn machine back on.....
    Bring us one

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    This is one of the most fvcked things I've ever read on here..
    Isnt that why we all come in? Because its nowhere near as bad as FB

If you used Google before posting in this thread, its not your opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    If you used Google before posting in this thread, its not your opinion
    Yeah, don't bring facts to an argument thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Google is a stone age implement compared to the human brain, try using it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Yeah, don't bring facts to an argument thank you very much.
    You ain't brought much facts though

I already gave you the facts of the 3 main reasons people abort

1 Have enough kids already to lazy to not get jizzed in
    2 Don't have enough cash to have a kid but still don't have enough to buy a condom to not get jizzed in
    3 Don't have a stable partner but are happy to let some random Chad Tyrone Ray Ray or Pookie jizz in them

These are accounting for the overwhelming majority of cases

You haven't disputed them yet because this is the reality

All I have got back from your side is call to emotion less than 1% scenarios where it is all about fee fees being hurt

I will at least give you credit Frodo you at least will stick around for a discussion and don't take your bat n ball and go home like some do

Banned
    One of the most hilarious aspects of the Roe v Wade being overturned is it was actually the Abortion clinic side who initiated the case initially that got it in the court system that got it to the Supreme Court to be overturned

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    One of the most hilarious aspects of the Roe v Wade being overturned is it was actually the Abortion clinic side who initiated the case initially that got it in the court system that got it to the Supreme Court to be overturned

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot
    The actual funny part is that there is supposedly now a plan to codify it before the next presidential election, which will begin the end of the supreme courts immense power over there. They may have gone too far against popular opinion with this one. Would be great if it gets codified and 40 years of Republican money and efforts ends up failing. Might actually mean they stop feeding these right wing nutters to increase their supporter base and bring them back to the centre of politics where everyone else is.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

You ain't brought much facts though

I already gave you the facts of the 3 main reasons people abort

1 Have enough kids already to lazy to not get jizzed in
    2 Don't have enough cash to have a kid but still don't have enough to buy a condom to not get jizzed in
    3 Don't have a stable partner but are happy to let some random Chad Tyrone Ray Ray or Pookie jizz in them

These are accounting for the overwhelming majority of cases

You haven't disputed them yet because this is the reality

All I have got back from your side is call to emotion less than 1% scenarios where it is all about fee fees being hurt

I will at least give you credit Frodo you at least will stick around for a discussion and don't take your bat n ball and go home like some do
    You're saying that one part of the debate should count for the entire debate, abortion as birth control, whereas people are trying to show you that there are examples which should be treated differently. Instead of answering that you go back to the "baby killers" name calling and unintentionally concede the argument.

If the law was, for example, abortions should only be given when a mother's life is in danger OR the baby has no chance of survival. What's the problem? That is the most "all lives matter" answer there is, yet you're side of the debate doesn't like it because they simply want to control women and keep them away from any real power. As you alluded to with your sexist comments about pay, if you pay them less you more easily disregard their opinion.

PLUS! Conservatives over there want to limit the availability of contraceptives and remove sex education at the same time, which is obviously going to cause more unwanted pregnancies anyways. How can you try and say that the right wants to look after the babies when they are trying to create more Abortions themselves?

Banned
    You're saying that one part of the debate should count for the entire debate, abortion as birth control, whereas people are trying to show you that there are examples which should be treated differently. Instead of answering that you go back to the "baby killers" name calling and unintentionally concede the argument.

If the law was, for example, abortions should only be given when a mother's life is in danger OR the baby has no chance of survival. What's the problem? That is the most "all lives matter" answer there is, yet you're side of the debate doesn't like it because they simply want to control women and keep them away from any real power. As you alluded to with your sexist comments about pay, if you pay them less you more easily disregard their opinion.

PLUS! Conservatives over there want to limit the availability of contraceptives and remove sex education at the same time, which is obviously going to cause more unwanted pregnancies anyways. How can you try and say that the right wants to look after the babies when they are trying to create more Abortions themselves?
    Firstly your claims on rape and abortion or medical reasons and abortion are negligible in the grand scheme of things

They do not even make up 1% and that is adding them together

The ones I gave you are making up 95% of the issues which you again can't negate AGAIN but continue to offer up some rare outlier situation as a strawman

There is even some guy from Planned Parenthood on record saying with modern healthcare is such people dying during childbirth is a non issue even for Planned Parenthoods stats

The statement I made on Women only getting paid 79c in the dollar ain't mine. It is me repeating a statement made by women who claim the Gender Pay Gap exists

I am just using their own stupid words to further my argument.

You are on the side of Eugenics and happily support an organisation created to kill children. Since Roe v Wade was falsely passed in 1973 we have seen in the USA nearly 10x the amount of people killed by Abortion than the Germans took out in the Holocaust.

Considering how much the Holocaust is treated as some sacred event not up for criticism how come wiping out 10x the amount of people is treated as Ok by your side??

Firstly your claims on rape and abortion or medical reasons and abortion are negligible in the grand scheme of things

They do not even make up 1% and that is adding them together

The ones I gave you are making up 95% of the issues which you again can't negate AGAIN but continue to offer up some rare outlier situation as a strawman

There is even some guy from Planned Parenthood on record saying with modern healthcare is such people dying during childbirth is a non issue even for Planned Parenthoods stats

The statement I made on Women only getting paid 79c in the dollar ain't mine. It is me repeating a statement made by women who claim the Gender Pay Gap exists

I am just using their own stupid words to further my argument.

You are on the side of Eugenics and happily support an organisation created to kill children. Since Roe v Wade was falsely passed in 1973 we have seen in the USA nearly 10x the amount of people killed by Abortion than the Germans took out in the Holocaust.

Considering how much the Holocaust is treated as some sacred event not up for criticism how come wiping out 10x the amount of people is treated as Ok by your side??
    Cowardly as usual. I gave you simple questions to either answer or debate and you're too scared to answer them, as expected. Enjoy being the minority and slowly watching the world move away from your archaic views and talking points. I'm out, there's plenty of unanswered questions and points yet to be disproven by people on the other side of this argument if they read through it and care enough. I don't need to convince a few old boomers about what the majority of the world already understands and supports. I mean, 2Bob literally said that his thoughts are more important than fact checking, how deluded can you lot be?

Ohhh, I see we’ve got to the point of Godwin’s Law.

People have left the ‘discussion’ because there’s no discussion, it’s just MFKS calling people baby killer and saying jizz a lot.
    There’s been so many questions asked, and none receive any answers, just the same name calling rubbish.

A blanket “no abortion” is unsafe and an outdated viewpoint. There are circumstances where it is the only humane thing to do. There are also circumstances where it is simply personal preference, which not everyone has to agree with, or support. It’s not an all or nothing discussion.
    You’re entitled to a viewpoint, as is everyone else. In the same manner you’re seeing where peoples lines are, we are seeking your line.
    To do this, strawman arguments are necessary.
    I daresay your failure to respond to the individual circumstances where termination of pregnancy is the inevitable solution, means that there maybe is a little bit of compassion inside, you just don’t want to admit it because you’re scared that saying yes to one circumstances unravels your whole stance.
    And if it is a blanket no, then the discussion is done.

Mr Frodo, again with the 'conservatives' and 'replublicans' slant.

One of the main betting favourites for the 2024 Presidency is none other than Florida govenor Rod Desantis. Hes painted by many as a hardcore conservative and anti science monster.......except his abortion policy and rights on a lot of issues are way different to the hardcore right wingers you believe are in the real balance of power in that country.

People cant blanket conservatives and republicans when one of their highest profile members is way more liberal than a bunch of blue states.

Not even kidding but a Desantis win in 2024 may just shift the power balance away from the Evangenlicals who are the real Ghouls in this whole scenario.

They dont want him because he doesnt completely bow to them, but they obviously wont support Democrats. Desantis will get a lot of moderate votes which may bring a lot of red states into line with things like abortion rights. He may be the only one to crack a national consensus.

Banned
    Cowardly as usual. I gave you simple questions to either answer or debate and you're too scared to answer them, as expected. Enjoy being the minority and slowly watching the world move away from your archaic views and talking points. I'm out, there's plenty of unanswered questions and points yet to be disproven by people on the other side of this argument if they read through it and care enough. I don't need to convince a few old boomers about what the majority of the world already understands and supports. I mean, 2Bob literally said that his thoughts are more important than fact checking, how deluded can you lot be?
    Your questions are not really relevant

As I said I stated my position is to no abortions at all. Why would I need to answer your question on if the baby is a certainty to die we should allow them ?? If the baby is a good chance of dying why not just do the birth process and see what happens??

No need to kill the kid early. If the kid doesn't survive at least it had a chance to survive and wasn't crushed in the womb and scraped out.

Same would apply to the mother being in danger at birth.
    The position I hold is no abortions at all.

There ain't no deviation on it. So I don't know why you think I should answer your what ifs when my position is pretty clear

As for your other rant about the right creating more abortions. I don't think you got your thinking hat on. The overturning of Roe v Wade is going to see less abortions as some states in the USA are gonna tighten up the rules to deny access. Reality is Abortion has had an orange light put on it after being constantly in green for the last 59 years

As for your other rant about conservatives wanting to limit access to sex education and contraception I have been ignoring it for a reason. The Catholics are against contraception don't think every other religious type is in the same boat but you are trying to tar everyoneby being disingenuous. The other thing about limiting access to sex education it has more to do with Conservatives not wanting you Degenerates on the left to preach your Dragtime Story Hour and other Rainbow Alphabet People behaviour at kids. We feel we can do a better job of having Mum and Dad do it

Youve just shown how much of a Woke ahole you really are. Fobbing off people because of age. You dont know what the majority of the world thinks. Can you be anymore irrelevant in the world. If you disappeared not many would care. You earned that all on your own.

On the actual topic and only imo, people should choose.

Well said Oldy, the boomers reference surfaces a lot, as does calling people childish when they don't agree. Boomers are cool, go boomers.

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    Well said Oldy, the boomers reference surfaces a lot, as does calling people childish when they don't agree. Boomers are cool, go boomers.
    Just to clarify something, Boomer isn't an insult. It's literally the name given to that generation, and I even think they gave it to themselves. Same with Millennials or Gen Z, albeit they were assigned by the boomers.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldy View Post
    You dont know what the majority of the world thinks.
    I'm quoting statistics. I.e. I'm bringing facts to an argument.

If you don't agree with them, that's fine, it just makes you a part of the minority. But, it sounds like we are actually in agreement on abortion anyways..... so not sure what the insults were even for? Save that for something we actually disagree on like a normal person.

Banned
    NO

Big day for Australia today.

We get to choose between being condescending white saviours or flat out racists.

If only there was some middle ground in all this.

Anyway, once again the real winners will be social media.

Please make sure that when you takea happy snap of you wearing the shirt, or 'doing your own research' that you put on your absolute best douchebag face, because thats all you are.

Ill be in the bunker til we run out of baked beans and fresh water.

See you in hell!!!!