Page 207 of 242 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    To be charged with defamation there needs to be an element of truth in what you say about someone. If someone says something that's 100% fabricated / untrue it's almost impossible to prove because once puffery comes into play the wheels of any defamation case tend to fall off.
    Nyet.

i know its obviously a bunch of PR, but a lot of people are out there telling on themselves by holding up a 16yr old as the leader of their movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    i know its obviously a bunch of PR, but a lot of people are out there telling on themselves by holding up a 16yr old as the leader of their movement.
    You don't think a 16 year old rich kid without a PhD or any peer reviewed publications in Scientific journals to her name has the solution to global warming ?

How Dare you.

You don't think a 16 year old rich kid without a PhD or any peer reviewed publications in Scientific journals to her name has the solution to global warming ?

How Dare you.
    Not that having scientific credentials gives you any validity to your "opinion" anyway. All the scientists have been paid off by Big Solar.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Not that having scientific credentials gives you any validity to your "opinion" anyway. All the scientists have been paid off by Big Solar.
    It's a business. Scientists are sluts for the dollar like everyone else so they adhere to the group think that will keep the money coming in.

How Dare you.
    OK

Banned
    Says plenty about the posers who have pushed her to the prominence she has

Child
    Female
    Mental disabilities etc

They wheeling someone out who is basically protected from criticism on many fronts

Even those having a go at her are treading carefully because it like picking on a retarded kid

whoa, this UK election certainly was a thing.
    Boris should bow down and pray to the Baby Griff every day that he found someone to go up against who was even more of a scumbag that him.

because to find a bigger scumbag than Boris sure does take some searching.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    All the scientists have been paid off by Big Solar.
    Just checking, do you think Big Solar is a thing or was this a joke? Cause it seemed like a joke at first, bit now that's I've read it back I'm less sure. Please tell me it's a joke, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Boris should bow down and pray to the Baby Griff every day that he found someone to go up against who was even more of a scumbag that him.

Corbyn is more or less a communist with NFI
    It like having someone like Richard DiNatale in charge of one of the major parties in Oz

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Just checking, do you think Big Solar is a thing or was this a joke? Cause it seemed like a joke at first, bit now that's I've read it back I'm less sure. Please tell me it's a joke, please.
    Macca was 100% joking.

It wouldn't surprise me if others believed it though.
    OK

Trump election
    Shorten losing the unlosable election
    Boris being voted in

At what point do the left look at themselves, because clearly and evidently what they are currently doing is not only not working, but seemingly working against them.

It's not isolated to one country either, looking at these examples. Globally the left are failing.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Trump election
    Shorten losing the unlosable election
    Boris being voted in

At what point do the left look at themselves, because clearly and evidently what they are currently doing is not only not working, but seemingly working against them.

It's not isolated to one country either, looking at these examples. Globally the left are failing.
    the thing about 'the left' thats always baffled me is how they manage to have the better message, but the worst messengers.
    every country should be aiming to educate their youth, treat their sick and empower the powerless and look after those less fortunate than themselves.
    any person who doesnt emphasise with these type of policies are ****ing assholes.

but man oh man, the way they attempt to pay for, and 'sell' their message is always, time after time, done in the most intergalactically stupid way possible.

how can a side with such normal, decent policies have such fundamentally flawed leaders like Clinton, Shorten and Corbyn.

the odds have to be insane.
    i dont get it.
    Seems like I am WRONG

the thing about 'the left' thats always baffled me is how they manage to have the better message, but the worst messengers.
    every country should be aiming to educate their youth, treat their sick and empower the powerless and look after those less fortunate than themselves.
    any person who doesnt emphasise with these type of policies are ****ing assholes.

but man oh man, the way they attempt to pay for, and 'sell' their message is always, time after time, done in the most intergalactically stupid way possible.

how can a side with such normal, decent policies have such fundamentally flawed leaders like Clinton, Shorten and Corbyn.

i dont get it.
    I think it's much easier to be seen as a strong leader if you are pushing right wing ideas than left because they are a challenge. Pushing Left wing ideas is so central/common sense nowadays it's hard to do it with a big dick swinging round knocking people over. Which is exactly what people still seem to want from a leader. Boris Johnson backflips on his policies every few years but he does it with so much noise and frothing that he seems like a man on a mission.

The left leaders with bravado are the really left ones like Bernie or the right wing transfers/Wolves in sheep's clothing Biden/Bloomberg. But they are also the ones that the left centralists don't want. So the left falls over itself internally.

If people worked out that a president or prime minister is only a figure head the left would never be out of office and we'd have a whole different way to be ****ed by the government.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned

i dont get it.
    Better message??

What free shit to buy votes??

Free Health Care
    Free Education
    Free this
    Free that if you vote for us??

Someone has to pay for it

Nothing is free

They are just basically trying to buy power with bribes

Problem for them is people see through their BS

They offer nothing but words

They are wolves in sheep's clothing

Better message??

Free Health Care
    Free Education
    Free this

Someone has to pay for it

Nothing is free

They are just basically trying to buy power with bribes

Problem for them is people see through their BS

They offer nothing but words

They are wolves in sheep's clothing
    Compared to your system of giving unlimited wealth and power to 1% of the people and then sitting back happy that you can say racist shit at people and laugh at the poor?

The lefts message is only bullshit if you've spent so long eating the deep fried bullshit that TV land has sold you. You aren't wealthy, you never will be, you don't matter. That's the true message that the Right lives by.

Banned
    Compared to your system of giving unlimited wealth and power to 1% of the people and then sitting back happy that you can say racist shit at people and laugh at the poor?

The lefts message is only bullshit if you've spent so long eating the deep fried bullshit that TV land has sold you. You aren't wealthy, you never will be, you don't matter. That's the true message that the Right lives by.
    I don't watch TV

So your point is irrelevant

The right believes in personal responsibility and providing for oneself

Not being a leech on the system which is exactly what the left advocates for

The left are quite happy to play the divisive tactics because it is all a ploy from them as they want to make victims of everyone to keep the people from fulfilling their potential

As for the rich having 1% of the wealth

I don't give two ****s about them

The system we have at present provides opportunity for those prepared to get off their arse to achieve

You want a system that hinders success being achieved by giving handouts to all

Better message??

Free Health Care
    Free Education
    Free this
    except, yanno, i never mentioned anything being free.
    but still, feel free to read the posts you're quoting.
    Seems like I am WRONG

sitting back happy that you can say racist shit at people and laugh at the poor?

politicians doing this? nah. it legit isnt like that.
    not from proper pollies in govt.
    Seems like I am WRONG

I think it's much easier to be seen as a strong leader if you are pushing right wing ideas than left because they are a challenge. Pushing Left wing ideas is so central/common sense nowadays it's hard to do it with a big dick swinging round knocking people over. Which is exactly what people still seem to want from a leader. Boris Johnson backflips on his policies every few years but he does it with so much noise and frothing that he seems like a man on a mission.

The left leaders with bravado are the really left ones like Bernie or the right wing transfers/Wolves in sheep's clothing Biden/Bloomberg. But they are also the ones that the left centralists don't want. So the left falls over itself internally.

If people worked out that a president or prime minister is only a figure head the left would never be out of office and we'd have a whole different way to be ****ed by the government.
    Meanwhile the right are walking in elections that were meant to be unlosable by the left, globally, yet all I hear from the left is why do the left need to change when the right don't need to change. The right have everything on a lock, they have no reason the change. Until the left look in the mirror, they'll be left with their dick in their hands and have nothing to show for it. The only people they appeal to are the people already sternly appealed to them (for an easy eg, see the social media hivemind), and spread hate to everyone else. That's not going to win them power for a very long time.
    OK