Page 235 of 242 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    That why they want to lock people in their houses

Got to keep the idiots locked away
    Wish they would lock your keyboard away.

Tourism is rooted.

So we get to 6 months time and are open for business. By then half the country will have lost their jobs or at the very least used up all their leave.

Who will go on holidays, especially in the critcal Christmas period?
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Tourism is rooted.

So we get to 6 months time and are open for business. By then half the country will have lost their jobs or at the very least used up all their leave.

Who will go on holidays, especially in the critcal Christmas period?
    Go one better

We be lucky to be let out of the country in 2020.
    We be lucky to see a foreigner here in 2020 either

The Authoritarian state we live in ain't gonna let anyone in or out
    They can't allow the ConVirus to come back despite the fact that we all have a pretty effect tool at dealing with it that requires no Vaccine

A healthy immune system seems to take care of Corona

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS;238***
    A healthy immune system seems to take care of Corona
    Have you informed the CDC of your findings
    OK

Membah,
    What’s your opinion on what UK, Italy, USA and Spain (highest death tolls) are doing? Are their lockdowns as ridiculous as you think ours are?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Have you informed the CDC of your findings
    They too busy with their con to actually notice or they are intentionally avoiding the reality that many people are dealing with Corona and do t require treatmemt

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    They too busy with their con to actually notice or they are intentionally avoiding the reality that many people are dealing with Corona and do t require treatmemt
    Bloody chemtrails making my son gay!!! I'll take my health advice from Sean Hannity thank you very much. He seems to know more than those silly doctors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Membah,
    What’s your opinion on what UK, Italy, USA and Spain (highest death tolls) are doing? Are their lockdowns as ridiculous as you think ours are?
    I don't believe their numbers are accurate at all

I dont think the way these things have been recorded are identical in every nation hence why we have some glaring discrepancies in death rates to infected POIs

I think the Italians in the first instance were happy to inflate their numbers as they were looking at getting financial help from the EU as they were in the shit the most which the EU incidentally failed to provide anyway

I think the Yanks now are leveraging the shit out of this right now for political gain so a high death toll from them won't bother them at all because they wont be letting this crisis go to waste to strengthen their powers

The other point worth mentioning is many of these people dying are reported as dying with underlying causes
    So what's to say someone goes down with heart issues when they do a test on them for cause of death discover Corona present and then they get marked down as Corona instead of the Heart conditions despite them.having had a heart attack??

Wouldn't be that hard to fudge things up that way
    https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...e-coronavirus/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Bloody chemtrails making my son gay!!! I'll take my health advice from Sean Hannity thank you very much. He seems to know more than those silly doctors.
    Viruses don't kill people though

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    unless anyone is keen on delving further into the member's mental illness, I'm going to have to ban him

this is just too stupid now, it's obvious trolling, no sane person is capable of holding these opinions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    unless anyone is keen on delving further into the member's mental illness, I'm going to have to ban him

this is just too stupid now, it's obvious trolling, no sane person is capable of holding these opinions
    But viruses don't kill people

The bodies immune system over reacts

Thought you were into science??

viruses have an effect on the immune system

the HIV virus does not cause an over reaction in the immune system, it in fact weakens it and people die of other infections such as Pneumocystis Pneumonia

you are clearly not into science, but perhaps in this down time you should look into your own personal mental health issues, they're clearly abundant and you have let them impact on your own personal life considerably, which is why you are at the status you are, at the age you are, headed in the direction you are

you can turn things around, and when you do you may be welcome back into this society

until then, use this isolation to work through your issues

Please don't do that. I've caught up on Family Guy and have nothing else to watch.

viruses have an effect on the immune system

the HIV virus does not cause an over reaction in the immune system, it in fact weakens it and people die of other infections such as Pneumocystis Pneumonia

you are clearly not into science, but perhaps in this down time you should look into your own personal mental health issues, they're clearly abundant and you have let them impact on your own personal life considerably, which is why you are at the status you are, at the age you are, headed in the direction you are

you can turn things around, and when you do you may be welcome back into this society

until then, use this isolation to work through your issues
    He will never change his views or opinions
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Our weather at the moment is a massive advantage to us compared with many other parts of the world. Once people start getting colds / runny nose and so on the rate of transmission will probably spike - especially if we all start thinking it's beaten and the piss poor hygiene practices start coming back.

good thing we never really have winters here anyway

as a long term germaphobe and person with high risk of infection for the better part of the past two decades, the most important thing in avoiding getting ill from others is constant vigilance - assume everything you touch is contaminated and act accordingly

if you use your elbow to open a door, then your elbow is now contaminated, if you touch your elbow on your desk, then that's now contaminated

it's actually a pretty awful way to think and very difficult to keep up over the long term

but really you just need to apply the basics of hazard management to this:
    eliminate the hazard - stay at home
    substitute the hazard - use what you have at home
    isolate the hazard - avoid contact with anyone and anything
    engineer to control the hazard - screens at check outs
    administrative controls - stay 2 metres apart
    PPE - last resort when you can't do the others

which is why we need to retain PPE for those who need it most

From what I've read there isn't a huge difference in transmission between colder climates and warmer ones. Plenty of "studies" have been pushing the warmer weather will fix things idea, but it seems to be the same people who are saying that hydroxychloroquine is a viable cure.

I think that whatever negative effects the colder weather will have on the virus surviving on surfaces will be countered by how much easier self isolation will be with people wanting to stay home in the colder weather.

Side note, just found out that the worst/most effective method of transmittal is through fecal matter rather than saliva. Wash your damn hands disgusting people!!!
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

as a long term germaphobe and person with high risk of infection for the better part of the past two decades, the most important thing in avoiding getting ill from others is constant vigilance - assume everything you touch is contaminated and act accordingly

if you use your elbow to open a door, then your elbow is now contaminated, if you touch your elbow on your desk, then that's now contaminated
    There's a Scrubs episode which demonstrates this that has been doing the rounds:

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    There's a Scrubs episode which demonstrates this that has been doing the rounds:

Man I love that show.