Page 230 of 242 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    How many weeks to you give it before people have had enough of all the restrictions?
    Go to the Shopping Mall now and 60 to 70% of people there are 50 plus

The same dumb ****s we are trying to protect with all these sacrifices are not staying home

I give it another 2 weeks before it all falls apart that is assuming a full lock down isn't deployed before then

Reality is that 8 days into this shit and we up to a total of 16 deaths

All of them old people and a vast majority of existing conditions

The whole thing is a rort

This ain't no pandemic and some serious questions need to be asked if we have over reacted

Couples at home together 24/7 - what could go wrong ?

How many weeks to you give it before people have had enough of all the restrictions?
    I know a disturbingly high amount of people that have seen the rate has dropped a few days in a row, the prime minister congratulated us all on our efforts, and assumed it was cool to go back to normal based off just that. Weeks? More like days.
    OK

Banned
    Event 201

https://youtu.be/AoLw-Q8X174
    I assume the test drill worked well enough they would implement it for real

Banned
    Good to see the Government have empowered the Police to fine and lock up citizens for leaving their houses

Be nice if they actually also be made to do some work like actually locking up some actual criminals for a change but I suppose that be too much to ask

Joy of joys it is to be embracing life under a fascist Government who create BS laws to take away our freedoms for little reason

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Good to see the Government have empowered the Police to fine and lock up citizens for leaving their houses

Be nice if they actually also be made to do some work like actually locking up some actual criminals for a change but I suppose that be too much to ask

Joy of joys it is to be embracing life under a fascist Government who create BS laws to take away our freedoms for little reason
    Globally we'll be at 50k deaths by the end of the day, with that to continue to grow exponentially for at least a couple more weeks.
    Or are the dead people also part of the hoax?
    Corona deaths.jpg

Didn't you vote for them? Last I checked they were your men in charge allowing churches to keep dodging taxes and touching kids. Plus they definitely hate poor people as much as you.

I thought you were a true patriot member. Very disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    friendly warning that this forum will follow the lead of the big companies and ban anyone spreading misinformation about COVID19

if anyone is spouting bullshit, report the post and we'll ban them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    friendly warning that this forum will follow the lead of the big companies and ban anyone spreading misinformation about COVID19

if anyone is spouting bullshit, report the post and we'll ban them
    It is amazing that You Tube do recommended in their videos CNN and MSNBC and othet mainstream media who have umpteen examples of providing us with fake news

Hell CBS got caught the yesterday copying the footage from a UK media source of an Italian hospital and then tried palming it off as in New York

So are we not allowed to use the sources from any main stream media with their habitual behaviour of lying and framing news with an agenda??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Didn't you vote for them? Last I checked they were your men in charge allowing churches to keep dodging taxes and touching kids. Plus they definitely hate poor people as much as you.

I thought you were a true patriot member. Very disappointed.
    Lesser of two evils

Anything to keep the Leftist Labor party out is a good thing

Banned
    You should be loving this though

It a 90 day trial of living in a communist state

You should be loving this though

It a 90 day trial of living in a communist state
    Just a question. Have you ever lived in an ex Communist state?

I have. I've become good friends with those who were born when the Deutsche Demokratische Republik was a thing. Hell I even lived in one of those concrete boxes for 12 months.

I was at a BBQ one night and was speaking to a mates dad about life in the DDR and his exact words were life was a lot less regulated.

Banned
    Just a question. Have you ever lived in an ex Communist state?

I have. I've become good friends with those who were born when the Deutsche Demokratische Republik was a thing. Hell I even lived in one of those concrete boxes for 12 months.

I was at a BBQ one night and was speaking to a mates dad about life in the DDR and his exact words were life was a lot less regulated.
    Less regulated because it is an authoritarian state that rules by force when it receives dissent

Sort of like NSW where the cops are now fining people for leaving home

Less regulated because it is an authoritarian state that rules by force when it receives dissent

Sort of like NSW where the cops are now fining people for leaving home
    No they aren't. Fox and Friends featuring the Membah this week is even worse than usual.

Explain the full story or jog on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    No they aren't. Fox and Friends featuring the Membah this week is even worse than usual.

Explain the full story or jog on.
    You leave home right now without a pre approved excuse then you are subject to being fined or gaoled

Can't go the beach
    Can't go the gym

These liberties and freedoms have been removed by the Authoritarian government

You leave home right now without a pre approved excuse then you are subject to being fined or gaoled

Can't go the beach
    Can't go fishing

These liberties and freedoms have been removed by the Authoritarian government
    Can go fishing and can go to the beach for a quick swim or walk/jog. Just cant hang around. Do you always leave out facts to suit your agenda? Answer is yes
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Can go fishing and can go to the beach for a quick swim or walk/jog. Just cant hang around. Do you always leave out facts to suit your agenda? Answer is yes
    You should not have to answer to anyone on where you go at anytime nor be subject to fines or restrictions from the Authoritarian state on a power and control grab

This is not a Communist country after all

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    I'm sorry, was that misinformation there about being fined for fishing?

provide evidence, remove the post or receive a ban

Police interpretations of the rules are all over the place. Quite a few people riding motorcycles are getting pulled over by police and being told to go directly home unless they are on their way to work or to get essential groceries.

Yet, there's nothing official against it and some states are even allowing motorcycling as exercise.

Obviously it's a very stressful time for police and they seem to be creating their own rules to make things a little easier for themselves.

I'm just leaving the bike at home now not because I fear any fine but because I don't want some fat piece of shit cop giving me the virus.