Page 197 of 242 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    What? Show me a person who doesn't think CNN are left leaning and I'll show you an idiot. Fox are right, CNN are left. The rest I couldn't tell you, I guess it depends on what get views at the time.
    CNN are currently at this point in time trying to claim they are Centrist

That their doing

No one with a brain believes them

FFS Don Lemon thinks he is impartial

What? Show me a person who doesn't think CNN are left leaning and I'll show you an idiot. Fox are right, CNN are left. The rest I couldn't tell you, I guess it depends on what get views at the time.
    CNN are right wing conservative make no mistake about that. Read this link and tell me how it's not neo-liberal right wing dogma.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/24/i...cit/index.html

There's absolutely nothing ideologically different about CNN or Fox - they are both clueless.

The left as an audience is not economically viable - there's simply not enough of them to create a network that supports their views.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 16-10-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    CNN are right wing conservative make no mistake about that. Read this link and tell me how it's not neo-liberal right wing dogma.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/24/i...cit/index.html

There's absolutely nothing ideologically different about CNN or Fox - they are both clueless.

The left as an audience is not economically viable - there's simply not enough of them to create a network that supports their views.
    They are doing a pretty good job at actually getting Trump re elected actually

They do present as left leaning but you could make a case that they are doing Trumps work for him just like AOC is most likely a Republican planted operative

I think this Syria/USA/Turkey situation has summed up the whole Trump experience.

His twitter behaviour, his letter to Erdogan, his bitchfight with Pelosi were all stuff that no world leader has ever publicly indulged in.
    His original decision to move troops out was open for ridicule.
    His detractors had everything right i front of them and popped off continually with "thats not how a President acts" etc etc etc. and they were right.

but.

he 'seems' to have got the resolution he aimed for. so his supporters are jumping for joy saying "see, no slaughter, no US troops dead, no sanctions needed". again, they are right and will always point to that and say 'results over process'.

which ever side of the fence youre on re:Trump theres 24/7 ammunition to strengthen your point.
    but he said as much, years ago when he decided to run. he said hes not a politician and had no desire to be one. he said to judge him on results, and hes getting 'results' for those who matter.
    hes been this buffoon his whole life, and its worked, so hes parlaying that into a bigger job. its just that we arent used to see this method from 'that' office.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    I think this Syria/USA/Turkey situation has summed up the whole Trump experience.

His twitter behaviour, his letter to Erdogan, his bitchfight with Pelosi were all stuff that no world leader has ever publicly indulged in.
    His original decision to move troops out was open for ridicule.
    His detractors had everything right i front of them and popped off continually with "thats not how a President acts" etc etc etc. and they were right.

but.

he 'seems' to have got the resolution he aimed for. so his supporters are jumping for joy saying "see, no slaughter, no US troops dead, no sanctions needed". again, they are right and will always point to that and say 'results over process'.

which ever side of the fence youre on re:Trump theres 24/7 ammunition to strengthen your point.
    but he said as much, years ago when he decided to run. he said hes not a politician and had no desire to be one. he said to judge him on results, and hes getting 'results' for those who matter.
    hes been this buffoon his whole life, and its worked, so hes parlaying that into a bigger job. its just that we arent used to see this method from 'that' office.
    Plenty of people sit about bitching that all Politicians are the same and that they are all interchangeable as they don't represent them regardless of what side of politics they come from

Then you have Trump who comes in and changes that. He is exactly what the people need. Someone who is prepared to do what he thinks is right and not pander to BS that is Political Correctness

The fact that the levels of derangement he gets his rivals to show the world proves that he is doing a great job.

Can't wait to Australia elects someone similar

I'm am of the belief that humans are a pretty much a parasite at this point and the world would be a better place without us here. Reading those last two posts is more validation of that theory. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    I'm am of the belief that humans are a pretty much a parasite at this point and the world would be a better place without us here. Reading those last two posts is more validation of that theory. Thanks.
    Well your narrow minded generalised opinions that run with the vegan crowd makes you in that crowd. Woke the fk up.

Most people are good.

so now we are into the good bits
    heres the part where you get to specifically say what it is you dont like. I get that many many many millions of people dont like the bloke. i hear their reasons, some im cool with, some are lame. id love to hear yours.
    also, it looks like youve had at least a passing interest in US politics. so did any of Obama or Dubya* do it for you? Do you believe Hillary would have been better had she won?

*whoo boy, has this bloke ever profited from Trump being Trump. Everyone already bringing out the revisionist history on the bloke when if you were there when he was in charge, the same people that hate Trump sure hated Dubya with just the same amount of venom.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Well your narrow minded generalised opinions that run with the vegan crowd makes you in that crowd. Woke the fk up.

Most people are good.
    yeah without singling out my man Frodo, because i like Frodo and i get along well with people who think differently to me. I actually think most people are fairly narrow minded on both sides. they believe their thing, and they are running with it. no one gets talked over to the other side anymore. In the US especially elections are won on passion rather than policy. the sides are split 50/50 its just a matter of who can get more people out to vote on the day.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post

Most people are good.
    A) welcome to the internet.

B) refer to the first point really.

C) that is certainly a weird insult. I can't actually work out who would be offended by that other than maybe Vegans themselves or maybe macho dudes? Sorry, not sure
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

so now we are into the good bits
    heres the part where you get to specifically say what it is you dont like. I get that many many many millions of people dont like the bloke. i hear their reasons, some im cool with, some are lame. id love to hear yours.
    also, it looks like youve had at least a passing interest in US politics. so did any of Obama or Dubya* do it for you? Do you believe Hillary would have been better had she won?

*whoo boy, has this bloke ever profited from Trump being Trump. Everyone already bringing out the revisionist history on the bloke when if you were there when he was in charge, the same people that hate Trump sure hated Dubya with just the same amount of venom.
    Here's a simple one for you.

Trump pulled troops from Syria because he was told to by Erdogan. Not because of any promises he had made to his voters, not to protect the troops (remember they deployed another 3000 troops to Saudi Arabia the same day they announced the Syria thing), not because he thought it was better for the area. He isn't a genius, he doesn't have some master plan. Politics is really not as difficult as you are giving it credit for.

Also, just to make sure we are all on the same page. I enjoy arguing about stuff and I'm totally fine with discussing those silly yanks. But please don't think I am losing any sleep about what's happens over there.

Trump pulled troops from Syria because he was told to by Erdogan. Not because of any promises he had made to his voters, not to protect the troops (remember they deployed another 3000 troops to Saudi Arabia the same day they announced the Syria thing), not because he thought it was better for the area. He isn't a genius, he doesn't have some master plan. Politics is really not as difficult as you are giving it credit for.
    but thats not it though. you disliked him well before this. i want the start of it, not the latest thing. because theres always a latest thing.
    as for politics not being difficult. nah man, you only have to look at the absolute bootlickers that get anywhere near the top to know how much greasing and panhandling that goes on. you only have to see how corrupt even the lowest level of party hack has to be to get anywhere to at least appreciate the fact a bloke with the brain the size of a tennis ball bulldozed his way through all of it.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned

Also, just to make sure we are all on the same page. I enjoy arguing about stuff and I'm totally fine with discussing those silly yanks. But please don't think I am losing any sleep about what's happens over there.
    Trump pulled troops because Erdogan has the EU by the balls

He can flood Europe with 3rd world immigrants by allowing his country to be an open door into Europe which would **** the EU economy and that in turn would also hurt the world economy

He has just negotiated his hand well and allowed himself to settle some domestic issues here

Trump has really **** all to gain by playing hardball with him and walking out the way he did is a win of sorts for him as he has actually maintained order in the world and got troops out of a basket case of a war Obama got them into

Don't really know why everyone is having a tanty about this anyway
    No one in the Western world has given a **** about the Kurds and other minority groups in the middle east since day dot so it rather hyporcritcal to be worried about the Turks dealing with their local issues as they see fit too

Its more than obvious that im a big fan of the chaos that Trumps Presidency has unleashed.
    I was also a fan of Obama as a person and thought he always carried himself as the absolute definition of a President (even though hes gone and upset the comrades today).
    I am also a fan of Jimmy Kimmel because he is a smart arse, and thats my kind of people.

just watch this and giggle.

Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    But Trump is only trolling the idiots

The funny thing is they don't see it

And Jimmy Kimmel is a hypocrite sucking the Leftist Kool Aid just to get paid. And he ain't that funny
    It very hard to take that guy seriously

But Trump is only trolling the idiots
    No.
    Thats the way Trump is.
    and thats the platform he ran on.
    and thats what the people voted for.

its ok to giggle at him in all his glory. it wont make you a leftie.

Plus, Kimmel is the smart one in the room. feign outrage and mock at every turn its good content and gets eyeballs on his show.
    deep down the bloke is praying to Almighty Griff that Donald gets another 4 years.
    He knows where his bread is very lucratively buttered.
    Seems like I am WRONG

I was also a fan of Obama as a person and thought he always carried himself as the absolute definition of a President (even though hes gone and upset the comrades today).
    Yeah nah.

OB wanted public glory. He loved the mike drop and the cheering crowds. Look good, pretend to preside, be cool. Knock off the odd ISIL then hope that no one notices that an economy needs running.

Banned
    No.
    Thats the way Trump is.
    and thats the platform he ran on.
    and thats what the people voted for.

its ok to giggle at him in all his glory. it wont make you a leftie.

Plus, Kimmel is the smart one in the room. feign outrage and mock at every turn its good content and gets eyeballs on his show.
    deep down the bloke is praying to Almighty Griff that Donald gets another 4 years.
    He knows where his bread is very lucratively buttered.
    If you don't see that Trump is trolling the left then I can't help you on that

It pretty obvious he is having a great time at watching them get angry

As for Jimmy Kimmel
    Bit hard to take him seriously with his holier than thou moralistic BS after the lack of criticism he gets for his blackface skit and his What's in My Pants skits he has done

The fact he hasn't been eaten by the left over that just shows their hypocrisy in all its glory

If you don't see that Trump is trolling the left then I can't help you on that

It pretty obvious he is having a great time at watching them get angry

As for Jimmy Kimmel
    Bit hard to take him seriously with his holier than thou moralistic BS after the lack of criticism he gets for his blackface skit and his What's in My Pants skits he has done

The fact he hasn't been eaten by the left over that just shows their hypocrisy in all its glory
    At this point, it's more likely that the earth is flat than Trump having any actual plan of attack. Also he's done more trolling to the right than he has the left anyways.

Banned
    At this point, it's more likely that the earth is flat than Trump having any actual plan of attack. Also he's done more trolling to the right than he has the left anyways.
    Trump is playing 3D chess and the rest of them ain't got a clue

He is playing the game and playing it in a way that he wins

2020 is a formality as he has exposed the insanity of the Left