Mikel Arteta
    Trudeaus wife
    Some NBA players
    Juventus nobody

This list is growing

Being the alleged kill rate on this is somewhere between 3 to 4%

It be logical that some high profile **** is going to bite the dust

I backing it won't happen

The other most baffling thing is how happy the public are to allow the government to take away our freedom and liberties as an OTT fear campaign has been waged

After all the tally in this country of deaths from Corona currently sits at a massive total of 3
    Being that the ages of those so far is 78 95 82 it is hardly a concern when we have lost more than that in March already via Suicide or Car Crashes or Murders

That’s why they have released a list of “at risk” people.
    A lot of the known/celebrity type people, do not really fit the at risk profile, so you’re probably correct.
    I probably won’t die from it, you probably won’t, a lot of people won’t.

However it does pose a risk to a large chunk of the population. Children, the Elderly and Ill.
    At the moment, I’m pretty sure influenza killed 200 people in 2019. So while we aren’t at those levels yet, if global precedence is anything to go by, we could soon well be in a few weeks time.

The media has definitely contributed to things. But fear is human response to being made aware of the situation. Humans themselves have increased fear and panic.

Government initiatives aim to limit the spread. You don’t have to comply. As we have seen with Italy, it can spread pretty quickly and while the vast majority will be fine, people will die and whose to say their life doesn’t matter if you can prevent it.

What’s the conspiracy? Why are they doing it then?

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Australia has a First class health system??

So you want an operation say because your knee troubles you you can get one organised today or tomorrow or you have to wait months on end ??

That ain't first class system when you suffering for months on end thanks to our Medicare System doles it out to who is deemed worthiest
    If you need urgent surgery you get it. If you have a chronic problem, you wait your turn.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    If you need urgent surgery you get it. If you have a chronic problem, you wait your turn.
    And in USA where they have a competent system
    They wheel you in and do the job that day

I prefer that option

You can also do that here.
    It’s called self insured/self funded.

And in USA where they have a competent system
    They wheel you in and do the job that day

I prefer that option
    Only if you have the money. You die if you're poor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    Only if you have the money. You die if you're poor
    You do realise ERs in USA are mandated by law to treat people in need of emergency treatment ??

So exactly how are those in need dying,??

But don't let that fact go against your narrative

You do realise ERs in USA are mandated by law to treat people in need of emergency treatment ??

So exactly how are those in need dying,??

The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) 1986.

Problem is it doesn't work well due to hospitals dumping patients and fines for non-compliance being too small to restrict adverse behaviour.

A review of investigations by the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) of the Department of Health and Human Services, including cases settled from 2002–2015, found that in that period there were 192 settlements with fines against hospitals and physicians totaling $6,357,000. Ninety-six percent of the settlements were against hospitals, and the rest against physicians. (An abstract of the review is available online at: https://bit.ly/2Hc11CV.)
    Most cases aren't reported either as the patients don't have the means to seek legal advice / assistance.

On the other side of the coin the act is a burden on hospitals as well due to simple overload.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 15-03-2020 at 10:35 AM.

bit rich.
    Your whole argument here is a narrative.

If you are sick, you get treatment straight away.
    If you have a chronic issue, you can go on a waiting list and first served for mostly free medical.
    If you have chronic issue and don’t wish to wait you can use private health insurance.
    Alternatively, if you have a chronic issue you can choose to pay for your treatment, and be seen promptly.

If US and trump are so brilliant, move there. Or stay put and whinge and whine.

Banned
    bit rich.
    Your whole argument here is a narrative.

If you are sick, you get treatment straight away.
    If you have a chronic issue, you can go on a waiting list and first served for mostly free medical.
    If you have chronic issue and don’t wish to wait you can use private health insurance.
    Alternatively, if you have a chronic issue you can choose to pay for your treatment, and be seen promptly.

If US and trump are so brilliant, move there. Or stay put and whinge and whine.
    I already struggling to cope with living in a country that happily concede our freedoms to government rule for something that has killed less people than have drowned in Oz in a bath tub this year

More narrative.

Your mates in the USA seem to be conceding a few freedoms also.

Trump tried to buy a German company that is close to creating a Covid 19 vaccine. The stipulation was that the vaccine was for US only.

i.e. they were going to charge extortionate fees for the vaccine.. because as the member has been banging on about... poor people don't deserve to live!

Between this crap and the Republicans telling everyone it's a democratic hoax designed to attack Trump's reelection campaign, I don't know how that place can get any worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I don't know how that place can get any worse.
    Easy.

Banned
    Trump tried to buy a German company that is close to creating a Covid 19 vaccine. The stipulation was that the vaccine was for US only.

i.e. they were going to charge extortionate fees for the vaccine.. because as the member has been banging on about... poor people don't deserve to live!

Between this crap and the Republicans telling everyone it's a democratic hoax designed to attack Trump's reelection campaign, I don't know how that place can get any worse.
    It is actually the smart ploy

If he buys it he don't get fleeced on it

If some other guy has access to it 1st they charge whatever they like

The USA is left paying extra

As for it being a Democratic party hoax

Don't be surprised the left will lie cheat and steal

They can't beat Trump straight up in a fair fight so they will resort to whatever they can

If anything I was expecting straight up vote tampering but this could be part of their game as well

It is actually the smart ploy

If he buys it he don't get fleeced on it

If some other guy has access to it 1st they charge whatever they like

The USA is left paying extra

As for it being a Democratic party hoax

Don't be surprised the left will lie cheat and steal

They can't beat Trump straight up in a fair fight so they will resort to whatever they can

If anything I was expecting straight up vote tampering but this could be part of their game as well
    The logic right here is mesmerising. You are truly are a very special person member. You make my day every now and again, today is one of those days. Thanks.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    The logic right here is mesmerising. You are truly are a very special person member. You make my day every now and again, today is one of those days. Thanks.
    Happy to provide you with an improvement in your flawed logic anytime

Trump instructed his team to create a biological threat.
    A member of his team that accidentally contracted the virus during testing had a plane ticket purchased to China. His family also received a sizeable deposit into their bank accounts in the weeks leading up to to “outbreak in China”.

Trumps plan to now reap the financial gain from this is a indictment on how brilliant he is and how great America is.
    Edit: and their healthcare system, don’t forget that.

Now I know how member feels, story time is fun.

Trump instructed his team to create a biological threat.
    A member of his team that accidentally contracted the virus during testing had a plane ticket purchased to China. His family also received a sizeable deposit into their bank accounts in the weeks leading up to to “outbreak in China”.

Trumps plan to now reap the financial gain from this is a indictment on how brilliant he is and how great America is.
    Edit: and their healthcare system, don’t forget that.

Now I know how member feels, story time is fun.
    You forgot to mention CNN.

But I love the rest, well done.

I already struggling to cope with living in a country that happily concede our freedoms to government rule for something that has killed less people than have drowned in Oz in a bath tub this year
    The great country of the free people has states closing schools, restaurants, universities, postponing festivals, sports and considering bans on domestic travel.

Can’t wait for the rant attacking our government for not taking it serious enough and using the US as a benchmark.

OK

Is it true that the when the Chinese doctor first discovered Coronavirus and tried to warn the government he was locked up for trying to cause trouble and they covered it up?
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight