Page 228 of 236 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 4711

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

  1. #4541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    To be honest, limited tests in Aus was news to me as everyone else seems to have plenty (bar the states) and I assumed we weren't stupid enough to turn down the tests offered to us.

    Obviously Scomo can't get his head around how serious this thing is. Probably still wondering why he can't go see his Sharkies and what not.

    Don't be sorry for us having to set you straight , Stanny is very much enjoying the break.

  2. #4542
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Mfkfc I just need you to take a step back for a second and realise you went from this:



    To this:



    In one single day
    Went to the mall today

    My mind is changed

    There was no ****s there it was a ghost town
    Supermarket on the other hand

  3. #4543
    Senior Member baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    To be honest, limited tests in Aus was news to me as everyone else seems to have plenty (bar the states) and I assumed we weren't stupid enough to turn down the tests offered to us.

    Obviously Scomo can't get his head around how serious this thing is. Probably still wondering why he can't go see his Sharkies and what not.

    Limited testing kits is only part it; there are only a handful of pathology labs who can process them

    So if we test everyone, there will then be a delay in getting the results.

    Sure, most of them will be negative (hopefully) but if you have it you wont know for days & possibly delay any treatment -and you could be infecting others too

  4. #4544
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,790
    As of 2 days ago we were testing the 3rd most people in relation to population size. Behind only Bahrain and South Korea.

    Some reports say that there are shortages of tests, others that there is a shortage of pathology centres, but I've also read reports that there are plenty of kits available worldwide as well as reports that we need to be doing more testing as we have enough pathology facilities to process more tests right now. So I don't think we are getting to correct info on that right now.

    The fact that we are testing at a rate similar to nations that had positive results controlling the virus, other than patient 31 in South Korea but that wasn't the doctors fault just some idiot that couldn't stop himself going to church, is a good thing. That's what I thought was happening. Closed borders, testing as many people as possible and then struct quarantine rules is the only way to stop the spread.

    They do however need to get rid of the "come into contact" part of the criteria tho. It's spread too wide now to properly track in real time. If you have the symptoms, do the test. We should be testing 5000-10000 people a day if we want to get this thing sorted quick.

    And if people break quarantine and infect others, we should do what Italy is doing with that idiot who went in for his rhinoplasty after being told he had the virus. They have sentenced him to jail for up to 9 years. But not what North Korea is doing...that went from 2 known cases to none after two loud bangs were heard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  5. #4545
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    As of 2 days ago we were testing the 3rd most people in relation to population size. Behind only Bahrain and South Korea.

    Some reports say that there are shortages of tests, others that there is a shortage of pathology centres, but I've also read reports that there are plenty of kits available worldwide as well as reports that we need to be doing more testing as we have enough pathology facilities to process more tests right now. So I don't think we are getting to correct info on that right now.

    The fact that we are testing at a rate similar to nations that had positive results controlling the virus, other than patient 31 in South Korea but that wasn't the doctors fault just some idiot that couldn't stop himself going to church, is a good thing. That's what I thought was happening. Closed borders, testing as many people as possible and then struct quarantine rules is the only way to stop the spread.

    They do however need to get rid of the "come into contact" part of the criteria tho. It's spread too wide now to properly track in real time. If you have the symptoms, do the test. We should be testing 5000-10000 people a day if we want to get this thing sorted quick.

    And if people break quarantine and infect others, we should do what Italy is doing with that idiot who went in for his rhinoplasty after being told he had the virus. They have sentenced him to jail for up to 9 years. But not what North Korea is doing...that went from 2 known cases to none after two loud bangs were heard!
    To be perfectly fair to the North Koreans that strategy is effective

    Closed borders
    No immigrants
    No Tourists

    Anyone effected kill as per their Communist ways

    It may not be nice but it is their way and pretty effective at closing the case

  6. #4546
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,790
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    To be perfectly fair to the North Koreans that strategy is effective

    Closed borders
    No immigrants
    No Tourists

    Anyone effected kill as per their Communist ways

    It may not be nice but it is their way and pretty effective at closing the case
    Didn't you decry the Italian doctors having to chose which patients would receive treatment a few days ago as unfair? Yet now you're all for a communist nation murdering it's people?

    It's almost as if you're completely full of BS! Who would have thought it...


    ...



    It's me, I would have thought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  7. #4547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,661
    Communism isn't the issue in North Korea. The issue is a despot running the country.

  8. #4548
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Didn't you decry the Italian doctors having to chose which patients would receive treatment a few days ago as unfair? Yet now you're all for a communist nation murdering it's people?

    It's almost as if you're completely full of BS! Who would have thought it...


    ...



    It's me, I would have thought it.
    But you are the one complaining about North Korea
    You are the one defending Italians Euthanising the elderly

    Maybe you may want to get some consistency on your stance??

    If you are supporting the Euthanising of the old in Italy then you also should be in full support of the North Korean way

  9. #4549
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,790
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    But you are the one complaining about North Korea
    You are the one defending Italians Euthanising the elderly

    Maybe you may want to get some consistency on your stance??

    If you are supporting the Euthanising of the old in Italy then you also should be in full support of the North Korean way
    Wha?? You're too scared to own up to your own hypocrisy?? So you just make things up and deflect back to me? I don't believe. I mean, this is a first isn't it, haha.

    There are clear posts in this which show your posts, as I described above, but instead of trying to explain your position you blatantly lie about doctors euthanising patients in Italy. Unless you don't know the difference between assisted suicide and lack of resources caused by disgustingly poor governing by the Italian officials. Which, I'll be honest, I wouldn't be surprised given some of the crazy that comes out of your keyboard these days.

    Or do you think that North Korea actually "killed those people" because they don't have enough beds in hospitals like the Italians? The quotation marks are because it's most likely a lie that Korea killed anyone with the virus, because you know... it's the internet??
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  10. #4550
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Wha?? You're too scared to own up to your own hypocrisy?? So you just make things up and deflect back to me? I don't believe. I mean, this is a first isn't it, haha.

    There are clear posts in this which show your posts, as I described above, but instead of trying to explain your position you blatantly lie about doctors euthanising patients in Italy. Unless you don't know the difference between assisted suicide and lack of resources caused by disgustingly poor governing by the Italian officials. Which, I'll be honest, I wouldn't be surprised given some of the crazy that comes out of your keyboard these days.

    Or do you think that North Korea actually "killed those people" because they don't have enough beds in hospitals like the Italians? The quotation marks are because it's most likely a lie that Korea killed anyone with the virus, because you know... it's the internet??
    My hypocrisy??

    You are the one defending socialist medicine and saying that it is best to not waste resources on the elderly when resources are limited

    Yes I used the words euthanised but leaving them to die in the callous manner the Italians are doing is nothing short of Euthanising the elderly

    Being that the reason these people are being left to die ties back to your defence of Socialist Health Care and it's limitations you need to own it
    Every system has pros and cons and this is a Con for Socialist Health Care

    I really have NFI what the North Koreans did as I have **** all idea about that place

    I would think you would actually be upset that the locals had no faith in their socialist health care system to treat the North Koreans that they thought it would be easier and more efficient to euthanize them with lead to the head

  11. #4551
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Weimar Germany
    Posts
    917
    An example of the effect on small business

    Tomorrow we were supposed to be shooting a number of pole dancing (fitness) people. I think it was around 15 or so............

    It's now 4.......

    Basically we went from securing enough money for 27 weeks of rent to about 4.
    Last edited by Skirt Boy; 20-03-2020 at 08:57 PM.

  12. #4552
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,331
    Keynesian economic theory as applied to private sector independent contracting..
    Best title ever.. hahahahaha

    Warning: swearing and unsavory talk..


  13. #4553
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,661
    Funny but not a lot of truth in the economic references. His entire knowledge base appears to come from "Freedom and Capitalism"by Milton Friedman. And that book is pretty much a work of fiction when it comes to how the monetary system and the macroeconomy operate.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 23-03-2020 at 02:26 PM.

  14. #4554
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Funny but not a lot of truth in the economic references. His entire knowledge base appears to come from "Freedom and Capitalism"by Milton Friedman. And that book is pretty much a work of fiction when it comes to how the monetary system and the macroeconomy operate.
    Ok Dunst. Youre up on economics.

    Give us a quick run down on what we can expect for groceries prices and supply, energy supply, house prices, shares (for super), transport goods and presonal, employment, depression occurring... go go go

  15. #4555
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,661
    Quote Originally Posted by finzee View Post
    Ok Dunst. Youre up on economics.

    Give us a quick run down on what we can expect for groceries prices and supply, energy supply, house prices, shares (for super), transport goods and presonal, employment, depression occurring... go go go
    42.

  16. #4556
    Senior Member baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    42.

  17. #4557
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Can we all be given an injection of Corona we all spend 2 weeks at home hardening the **** up and then in 2 weeks we emerge and get on with life??

    It got to be a much easier strategy than the current method

  18. #4558
    Senior Member baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    953
    Problem is mate, if everyone gets it

    Some of us won’t come back

  19. #4559
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    Problem is mate, if everyone gets it

    Some of us won’t come back
    I happy to take my chances on it


    The whole thing is ****ed

    I still got to go to work getting increased exposure to infection as I got to deal with the ****ing public who can't help but not stay away

    Got the government taking away everything from us so i cant do anything when i not at work

    Then I got the government giving hand outs every where to every Tom Dick n Harry even giving hand outs to dole bludging parasites n big business who make millions a year and the cunce ain't giving me shit despite the fact I still got to pay taxes

    I ain't seeing many positives in my life at the moment of this predicament

  20. #4560
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Frodo interesting to note the USA have hit the front in the amount of diagnosed cases of Corona

    Might have something to do with the health service that they are best able to provide medical supplies so the appropriate testing can be done

    Meanwhile in Socialist medicine countries those who want a test can't get one STILL

    Forza Communist medicine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •