Page 222 of 242 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    That is ****ing hilarious

In the real world whenever a government gets involved in running industries costs go up because governments bring bureaucracy in and nothing gets done without increased costs

You are trying to now claim that this won't happen here

FMD

As for the current health spend that is reasonably able to be estimated

That estimate of Bernies is just that a ****ing guess

Because no one knows how much it will cost

You open up Medicare for all and there be much more costs than can ever be estimated just like every other government policy or initiative that comes in well over budget

The fact that Bernie doesn't really know the answered on it says plenty
    The US is the only developed nation that doesn't have Universal Healthcare. Everyone else seems to manage it with much lower percentage of GDP costs for health than what the US is currently spending. And the US system is also crippling it's population with debt. It takes a special type of stupid to think that a system that works everywhere else in the world can't work there.

Just admit that all you really want is for poor people to suffer. Cause yet again, you don't seem to bring many facts to these discussions, just regurgitation of the fear-mongering that Murdoch is feeding you. The Bernie numbers have been backed up by 2 major independent studies, and I haven't seen any that disprove their numbers as yet. By all means, find them and being them here for discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Waiting times and recovery rates are superior in the USA

Why because these are not held hostage by your communist system you advocate for

I know someone in Oz this week who was told 8 week wait for a doctor to be available to cut a growth from their face

That is a joke

That the BS Medicare offers us where we wait 2 months for a procedure that should be available today when you want it

Waiting times and recovery rates are superior in the USA

Why because these are not held hostage by your communist system you advocate for

I know someone in Oz this week who was told 8 week wait for a doctor to be available to cut a growth from their face

That is a joke

That the BS Medicare offers us where we wait 2 months for a procedure that should be available today when you want it
    Waiting times are quicker for those that can afford insurance in the US, not for everyone. And if you want that convenience in Aus you can happily pay for it. Private insurance shouldn't mean that only the wealthy can afford to see a doctor. The implementation of a Medicare for all wouldn't affect the speed of the wealthy getting help.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Waiting times are quicker for those that can afford insurance in the US, not for everyone. And if you want that convenience in Aus you can happily pay for it. Private insurance shouldn't mean that only the wealthy can afford to see a doctor. The implementation of a Medicare for all wouldn't affect the speed of the wealthy getting help.
    But you do realise the USA has a thing called Medicaid which approx 18% of the population is on??

You know the poor and old that you bemoan are being left out of health care are still able to see doctors etc

The reality is the USA have tied the health insurance for employers to provide and not the taxpayer

Those who actually contribute to society by having jobs are actually looked after with great health care

What is wrong with that ??

But you do realise the USA has a thing called Medicaid which approx 18% of the population is on??

You know the poor and old that you bemoan are being left out of health care are still able to see doctors etc

The reality is the USA have tied the health insurance for employers to provide and not the taxpayer

Those who actually contribute to society by having jobs are actually looked after with great health care

What is wrong with that ??
    It costs between $10k and $32k to have a baby in their system. How is that looking after those that contribute to society? That's robbery IMO.

Medicaid isn't working at all, if it was Healthcare wouldn't be the most important issue of the election right now. Every other country is focused on climate changes and those yanks can't even sort out how to keep their people from dying needlessly. Even poorer African nations and the middle east have the Hospital side covered, they just keep filling them too quickly.

Also, you go on about your faith yet you don't give a shit about those who don't "contribute to society" in your eyes. You're a walking contradiction. You just hide hatred behind a book of fiction. You're a poor persons version of a Scientologist. Maybe that's why you thought Bernie was Robin Hood, you've spent too long listening to bed time stories to function in the real world now.

Banned
    It costs between $10k and $32k to have a baby in their system. How is that looking after those that contribute to society? That's robbery IMO.

Medicaid isn't working at all, if it was Healthcare wouldn't be the most important issue of the election right now. Every other country is focused on climate changes and those yanks can't even sort out how to keep their people from dying needlessly. Even poorer African nations and the middle east have the Hospital side covered, they just keep filling them too quickly.

Also, you go on about your faith yet you don't give a shit about those who don't "contribute to society" in your eyes. You're a walking contradiction. You just hide hatred behind a book of fiction. You're a poor persons version of a Scientologist. Maybe that's why you thought Bernie was Robin Hood, you've spent too long listening to bed time stories to function in the real world now.
    And what are the costs in Australia of child birth??

As for the rest of your emotional tantrum government is not there to care for their citizens with welfare like you seem to think
    It is not the responsibility of the contributing to society to fund the non contributors also as you seem to think either

And what are the costs in Australia of child birth??

As for the rest of your emotional tantrum government is not there to care for their citizens with welfare like you seem to think
    It is not the responsibility of the contributing to society to fund the non contributors also as you seem to think either
    Emotional tantrum? Did I make you feel your feelings or something? I'm not getting emotional, I save my tantrums for Arsenal losses, thank you.

It is the government's job to care for the less fortunate. That's a part of the reason why we pay taxes. I would rather my taxes help out a struggling family than bail out the banks again, or subsidise a mining companies losses from poor management, or fill the pockets of companies that politicians have vested interests in with dodgy funding schemes.

But you keep hating on poor people. One day you'll realise that you and I are statistically a single bad week away from being homeless. I'm sure if it ever happened you'd quickly learn some compassion.

Banned
    Emotional tantrum? Did I make you feel your feelings or something? I'm not getting emotional, I save my tantrums for Arsenal losses, thank you.

It is the government's job to care for the less fortunate. That's a part of the reason why we pay taxes. I would rather my taxes help out a struggling family than bail out the banks again, or subsidise a mining companies losses from poor management, or fill the pockets of companies that politicians have vested interests in with dodgy funding schemes.

But you keep hating on poor people. One day you'll realise that you and I are statistically a single bad week away from being homeless. I'm sure if it ever happened you'd quickly learn some compassion.
    No it is never the government's job to care for the people

The government's role is to set up a system to allow the society to flourish

The system is capitalism
    The nature if it is you bend your back and you will get your rewards out if it

Those who do not bend their backs are left behind for not embracing their opportunity

You are advocating for a system where the government funds the lazy and weak instead of having them thems take responsibility for themselves

Those that succeed in the world do so by taking care of themselves not getting handouts from the government

The reason we pay taxes is for the use of shared facilities likes roads hospitals etc
    It not there for welfare programs.

The concept of welfare programs is only recent in the last 150 years and they have been nothing but a drain on societies

Banned
    Also what are the costs of child birth in Australia

Don't dodge that question

Those that succeed in the world do so by taking care of themselves not getting handouts from the government
    This is 100% certified bullshit. Capitalism is built on subsidies, payouts and tax breaks for the rich.

354 of the top companies in Aus paid Zero tax 2 years ago. They made a combined $911 billion in income. Why don't I get the same tax breaks that they get? Because your lovely sounding capitalism is broken beyond repair.

If they can't survive without the government throwing money at them, neither can those at the lower end of spectrum.

It's fine, I've lost count of the amount of times I've used facts to prove this nonsense of yours wrong and you bring nothing new or truthful to the table. You hate poor people, that's your issue. If your book is real I can't wait to hear how you explain that one to the carpenter and his dad.

Banned
    This is 100% certified bullshit. Capitalism is built on subsidies, payouts and tax breaks for the rich.

354 of the top companies in Aus paid Zero tax 2 years ago. They made a combined $911 billion in income. Why don't I get the same tax breaks that they get? Because your lovely sounding capitalism is broken beyond repair.

If they can't survive without the government throwing money at them, neither can those at the lower end of spectrum.

It's fine, I've lost count of the amount of times I've used facts to prove this nonsense of yours wrong and you bring nothing new or truthful to the table. You hate poor people, that's your issue. If your book is real I can't wait to hear how you explain that one to the carpenter and his dad.
    It is you that makes the claim I hate poor people

Nowhere have I claimed this but don't let that fact get in your way of your emotional claims

Every person in this country or every person in the USA has an opportunity to be successful in life

Finish school
    Get a job
    Don't have a family until you have a stable partner
    Don't do drugs
    Look after your family

You will be moderately successful and have a comfortable existence

Yet you want me to feel sympathy for those who neglect to take their opportunity they are provided??

Compared to the rest of the world we are blessed with opportunity that others can only dream about. So I will never have any sympathy for the weak here who you think need hand outs from the government rather than be expected to sort their own shit out and take responsibility for themselves

I actually got more faith in them than you do

You want them to remain victims
    I want them to face reality and rise to the challenge before them. I believe they can achieve when put in a position they have to achieve

It is you that makes the claim I hate poor people

Nowhere have I claimed this but don't let that fact get in your way of your emotional claims

Every person in this country or every person in the USA has an opportunity to be successful in life

Finish school
    Get a job
    Don't have a family until you have a stable partner
    Don't do drugs
    Look after your family

You will be moderately successful and have a comfortable existence

Yet you want me to feel sympathy for those who neglect to take their opportunity they are provided??

Compared to the rest of the world we are blessed with opportunity that others can only dream about. So I will never have any sympathy for the weak here who you think need hand outs from the government rather than be expected to sort their own shit out and take responsibility for themselves

I actually got more faith in them than you do

You want them to remain victims
    I want them to face reality and rise to the challenge before them. I believe they can achieve when put in a position they have to achieve
    And for those who for no fault of their own can not live up to this ideal?

Victims of crime, mentally ill, disabled.............?
    Last edited by Skirt Boy; 07-03-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    And for those who for no fault of their own can not live up to this ideal?

Victims of crime, mentally ill, disabled.............?
    Free hand out from the government Is your answer I suppose??

Always making excuses for people.

It exactly why you leftists will continue punish people with your low expectations and everyone wins a trophy for participation mentality

Equality of outcome doesn't exist and not should it

Life is a battle

Some win
    Some lose

Free hand out from the government Is your answer I suppose??

Always making excuses for people.

It exactly why you leftists will continue punish people with your low expectations and everyone wins a trophy for participation mentality

Equality of outcome doesn't exist and not should it

Life is a battle

Some win
    Some lose
    This is why I said you hate poor people. All of the above is proof that you're an elitist in your own mind. You think that you're better than others because you earn an average wage and live an average life. You've been tricked into thinking like this by capitalists. They use people like you to fight their fights for them. It's an absolutely brilliant yet evil strategy that has been working for them for decades.

Thankfully it seems like you Boomers may be the last of their warriors to come through. I don't know if capitalism will die out or there will just be a new form of hatred introduced into the world to keep a hold of power. Likely the latter.

Banned
    This is why I said you hate poor people. All of the above is proof that you're an elitist in your own mind. You think that you're better than others because you earn an average wage and live an average life. You've been tricked into thinking like this by capitalists. They use people like you to fight their fights for them. It's an absolutely brilliant yet evil strategy that has been working for them for decades.

Thankfully it seems like you Boomers may be the last of their warriors to come through. I don't know if capitalism will die out or there will just be a new form of hatred introduced into the world to keep a hold of power. Likely the latter.
    I am an elitest now

FMD I giving you credit for actually being intelligent is my downfall here

How hard is it to hold people to account??
    How hard is it to accept that the world and life isn't fair or balanced or even??

Simple concepts I grasp just like many others do that you are struggling with

What I do see from you is envy.
    You are envious of money you are envious of success
    The worst part about your envy is that it is of others predicaments and has **** all to do with your plight

Envy i dont have of others achieving success nor am I envious of their money and wealth

That is for the weak

As for what is coming in the world . Well the Western Civilisation is doomed to failure that is pretty much certainty at some point

With all the leftist moral degeneracy we have and other warped leftist ideals western society has it pretty certain we will be swallowed up eventually by other cultures or implode on itself whatever comes first

I am an elitest now

How hard is it to hold people to account??
    How hard is it to accept that the world and life isn't fair or balanced or even??

Simple concepts I grasp just like many others do that you are struggling with

What I do see from you is envy.
    You are envious of money you are envious of success
    The worst part about your envy is that it is of others predicaments and has **** all to do with your plight

Envy i dont have of others achieving success nor am I envious of their money and wealth

That is for the weak

As for what is coming in the world . Well the Western Civilisation is doomed to failure that is pretty much certainty at some point

With all the leftist moral degeneracy we have and other warped leftist ideals western society has it pretty certain we will be swallowed up eventually by other cultures or implode on itself whatever comes first

1 Timothy 6:6-12 But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
    I'm happy to report that this is where I'm at in life.

Unfortunately most people are not even close to it - including billionaires.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 08-03-2020 at 09:29 AM.

I am an elitest now
    Correct.

Reading through this it appears he is a jealous Arsenhole fan and extreme left cry baby. Dont feed the trolls

Banned
    Couple of things with Corona

I gonna go out on a limb and say none of these celebrities will die from it

What we got now

Tom Hanks
    Mrs Tom Hanks
    Peter Dutton
    Mikel Arteta
    Trudeaus wife
    Some NBA players
    Juventus nobody

This list is growing

Being the alleged kill rate on this is somewhere between 3 to 4%

It be logical that some high profile **** is going to bite the dust

I backing it won't happen

The other most baffling thing is how happy the public are to allow the government to take away our freedom and liberties as an OTT fear campaign has been waged

After all the tally in this country of deaths from Corona currently sits at a massive total of 3
    Being that the ages of those so far is 78 95 82 it is hardly a concern when we have lost more than that in March already via Suicide or Car Crashes or Murders

Couple of things with Corona

I gonna go out on a limb and say none of these celebrities will die from it

What we got now

Tom Hanks
    Mrs Tom Hanks
    Peter Dutton
    Mikel Arteta
    Trudeaus wife
    Some NBA players
    Juventus nobody

This list is growing

Being the alleged kill rate on this is somewhere between 3 to 4%

It be logical that some high profile **** is going to bite the dust

I backing it won't happen

The other most baffling thing is how happy the public are to allow the government to take away our freedom and liberties as an OTT fear campaign has been waged

After all the tally in this country of deaths from Corona currently sits at a massive total of 3
    Being that the ages of those so far is 78 95 82 it is hardly a concern when we have lost more than that in March already via Suicide or Car Crashes or Murders
    Australia has a first class and affordable health system.

The USA does not. I just hope the $50billion they brought forward for screening isn't too little too late.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Australia has a first class and affordable health system.

The USA does not. I just hope the $50billion they brought forward for screening isn't too little too late.
    Australia has a First class health system??

So you want an operation say because your knee troubles you you can get one organised today or tomorrow or you have to wait months on end ??

That ain't first class system when you suffering for months on end thanks to our Medicare System doles it out to who is deemed worthiest