Page 195 of 242 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

There has been multiple cases in Australia where police have shot and killed mentally ill people holding a knife rather than try to disarm them.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Old mate didn't even really look interested in stabbing anyone

When in the street carrying on he wasn't exactly using the knife in an an attacking manner
    He was more defensive with his actions

The lack of blood on him I also find bizarre for a man whom has allegedly slit someone's throat and stabbed someone else

Call me cynical but looks like a false flag op
    everything is a false flag psyop guys

MFKS trying his Alex Jones Character out....
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    everything is a false flag psyop guys
    Spencer Prior was the original false flag IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Spencer Prior was the original false flag IMHO.

He was gassing just making the walk from the sheds to the pitch.

The US has finally come to the big boss fight. Now that Impeachment proceedings have started it's only got 2 outcomes.

If it sticks, he's gone and his supporters will have to rethink their entire ideology.

If it fails, they won't be able to touch him again and he will be able to **** up even more without repercussions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    The US has finally come to the big boss fight. Now that Impeachment proceedings have started it's only got 2 outcomes.

If it sticks, he's gone and his supporters will have to rethink their entire ideology.

If it fails, they won't be able to touch him again and he will be able to **** up even more without repercussions.
    [img]https://miro.medium.com/max/352/1*KHJ2sYuyDwEoZNjKPZEzsg.gif[/img]

The Democrats calling out Trump on ethics / practices is like Rolf Harris calling out George Pell.

its a nothing issue (again).
    The Dems are opening an investigation in regards to maybe impeaching. Except from what I can understand they dont have anywhere near the support needed to actually do it (someone pls clarify if im wrong).
    Also, if it gets dirty, then everyone better be squeaky clean because its all gonna come out in the wash.
    As for it being a death knell, just go look at the 'damage' it did to Bill Clinton.
    The fact Trumps team had a video posted to social media immediately after the announcement means they are ready for all this.

lets hope its carnage all round, im here for all of it.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned

If it sticks

FMD

It won't stick

This bloke has been a public figure for 30/40 years
    They couldn't find anything with Russian hoax

They couldn't find anything with him when he ran for President

They got nothing

If anything the Democrats pushing this shit besides signalling they cant win the election on merit should actually be locked up for treason at Gitmo

The only election tampering going on is on the left

Trump is 10 steps ahead of these bozos

House can get 51% vote to start proceedings but getting 67% of Senate is near impossible. Nancy needs a new hobby
    _108964610_trump_impeachment_640-nc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    House can get 51% vote to start proceedings but getting 67% of Senate is near impossible. Nancy needs a new hobby
    _108964610_trump_impeachment_640-nc.jpg
    Correct, and if you believe the polls (note: never believe polls, ever), Pelosi has the lowest approval rating of any politician across all political lines.

Yet here she is putting herself front and centre of a meaningless witch hunt.

also, if you really love this shit it looks more and more like the Dems have aimed their guns at trump, but accidentally on purpose know that Biden will be the one who gets the most damage.

which might just advantage a few well known and resourced Democratic Presidential candidates.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

also, if you really love this shit it looks more and more like the Dems have aimed their guns at trump, but accidentally on purpose know that Biden will be the one who gets the most damage.

which might just advantage a few well known and resourced Democratic Presidential candidates.
    I'd say you're on the money Plague.

Anyone willing to back Trump on his decision to throw an ally (the Kurds), who lost 11,000 fighters to help defeat ISIS, to the slaughter at Turkey's hand? Even Fox can't believe he would do something so cowardly and are bagging him out.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Anyone willing to back Trump on his decision to throw an ally (the Kurds), who lost 11,000 fighters to help defeat ISIS, to the slaughter at Turkey's hand? Even Fox can't believe he would do something so cowardly and are bagging him out.
    Turkey is an ally of USA too.
    Trump is letting them sort it out themselves.
    It could go absolutely pear shaped.
    But just remember that everything Trump does is the beginning of the end of the world according to some. Remember the Nth Korea nuke crisis, remember Iran gonna set fire to the world, remember the pee tape?

I didnt see much commentary on everyone else abandoning Syria over the years. Indeed, the fact America is last man standing with apparently only 100-200 troops in the safe zone says to me that the threat of Turkey (a NATO member) wasnt all that great.

If everyone else in the world is now so ****ing concerned with Turkeys aggression then maybe they should get their asses in there.
    NATO has 29 member states, the actions of one (Turkey) and the 'lack' of action from another (USA) shouldnt deter the other 27 ****ing countries from doing something should it?
    Trump knows that the damage he can do to their economy ('sup Nth Korea and Iran) is far greater than anything a relative handful of troops can do.

he went to an election promising to stop putting US lives at risk in warzones that arent his problem.

but yeah, its yet another risk hes prepared to put on his shoulders.
    Seems like I am WRONG

this NBA/China/South Park thing has been quite a hoot too.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Turkey is an ally of USA too.
    Trump is letting them sort it out themselves.
    It could go absolutely pear shaped.
    But just remember that everything Trump does is the beginning of the end of the world according to some. Remember the Nth Korea nuke crisis, remember Iran gonna set fire to the world, remember the pee tape?

I didnt see much commentary on everyone else abandoning Syria over the years. Indeed, the fact America is last man standing with apparently only 100-200 troops in the safe zone says to me that the threat of Turkey (a NATO member) wasnt all that great.

If everyone else in the world is now so ****ing concerned with Turkeys aggression then maybe they should get their asses in there.
    NATO has 29 member states, the actions of one (Turkey) and the 'lack' of action from another (USA) shouldnt deter the other 27 ****ing countries from doing something should it?
    Trump knows that the damage he can do to their economy ('sup Nth Korea and Iran) is far greater than anything a relative handful of troops can do.

he went to an election promising to stop putting US lives at risk in warzones that arent his problem.

but yeah, its yet another risk hes prepared to put on his shoulders.
    What's the official line on conflict between member states of NATO ? I was under the impression that an attack against any NATO member was perceived as an attack on all NATO members.

Has this changed ?

If not then any attack on Turkey would effectively expel a state from NATO membership.

Any warzone involving a NATO member is Trumps problem. That's the terms they signed up for.

As cruel as it sounds the USA are essentially bound to only intervene if Turkey ask for their assistance - then things get interesting - but it won't happen.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 09-10-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    What's the official line on conflict between member states of NATO ? I was under the impression that an attack against any NATO member was perceived as an attack on all NATO members.

Has this changed ?

If not then any attack on Turkey would effectively expel a state from NATO membership.

Any warzone involving a NATO member is Trumps problem. That's the terms they signed up for.

As cruel as it sounds the USA are essentially bound to only intervene if Turkey ask for their assistance - then things get interesting - but it won't happen.
    I know, weird huh?

Imagine if the people who are pretending to care for the Kurds right now actually went after the people who are going to do the actual crime*, instead of going after the bloke who no longer wants to put his troops in harms way.

Just another lame bit of outrage because Trumps name is involved.

*assuming anything happens.

Smile

I know, weird huh?

Imagine if the people who are pretending to care for the Kurds right now actually went after the people who are going to do the actual crime*, instead of going after the bloke who no longer wants to put his troops in harms way.

Just another lame bit of outrage because Trumps name is involved.

*assuming anything happens.
    Cause no one is going after Edrogan right now are they? It's not like NATO haven't already discussed removing them (it seems like this won't happen because of bureaucracy but it's still a big deal for them to discuss expulsion)? It's not like the armed forces didn't attempt a Coup in 2016 which ultimately failed. It's not like they haven't been protesting against him since 2013 until.... Right now! Erdogan is getting a good amount of heat from people, but there's still no real power in international politics anymore.

But please, tell me about all those big bad media guys picking on little old Trumpy boy and how hard he has it.

(This is meant to come off as more snarky and bitchy than actual outrage. Please don't read this as if I'm actually angry about any of this.)