Page 237 of 242 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,740 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Country was doomed ever since they elected Trump.

Bloke calls Black Lives Matter protesters out and demands they be prosecuted for 10 years.
    Comes out today and acknowledges the “fraudulent election” and tells the protesters they are loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Country was doomed ever since they elected Trump.

Bloke calls Black Lives Matter protesters out and demands they be prosecuted for 10 years.
    Comes out today and acknowledges the “fraudulent election” and tells the protesters they are loved.
    Forget the BLM protesters... he came out against someone kneeling, FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Forget the BLM protesters... he came out against someone kneeling, FFS.
    Kneeling is pathetic. We can fix societal issues without being far left racists

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Ummmmm what?

The actions of those loons today is pathetic. The actions of the loons over summer was equally as pathetic. Both instances were cheered on by elected people in power. That is the biggest issue out of all of it.

Regardless, the Georgia results yesterday were the best thing for the country. The Dems now have complete power. They can do what they want within the confines of the system. All we've heard for the past 10 years was the obstruction from a gridlocked congress.
    Well, now its open for Joe and Kamala to implement whatever they stand for.

Gun control.
    Military spending.
    Health care.
    Abortion rights.
    Supreme court.
    Climate change.

All of it.
    They have 2 years to implement everything we've been told that the 'people' want.
    They can do it unopposed.
    Let's see if any of these cowards actually have the guts to make some difficult decisions.
    Im not confident, but I sure as shit dont want to hear any excuses if it all fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Exactly right.
    I mean, we just fixed racism by changing the words to that song.
    World hunger next please Scomo.

"We are the woooorrrllllddddď, we are the chill-drinnnnnnnnn"

SING IT WITH ME NOW PEOPLE.

Gawd, I apologise to nobody for the sins of somebody else...like several before me I get the vibe that I don't belong here anymore. Enjoy the next 4 hate-filled years of the Swampy and Camel show singing Kumbaya.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Gawd, I apologise to nobody for the sins of somebody else...like several before me I get the vibe that I don't belong here anymore. Enjoy the next 4 hate-filled years of the Swampy and Camel show singing Kumbaya.
    Sums up the populous. Buts it's the offended hysterical guilt ridden hippies that seem to get the oil form the spineless media and pollies.

Welcome to the 2020s

Not sure where to put it but facebook is dead

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Not sure where to put it but facebook is dead
    Meh, it's already dying out in general so this media nonsense is just going to affect Boomers anyway. Bring MySpace back and let us all be cool again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Meh, it's already dying out in general so this media nonsense is just going to affect Boomers anyway. Bring MySpace back and let us all be cool again.
    Ahh, myspace, they were the days...
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

This Facebook bullshit is a fantastic study in stupidity.

Hello friends, make sure when scrolling your social media pages over the next few days and see your asshole friends complaining about the SCOTUS decision, please be the proper and correct citizen and remind them that America just voted to have the same system as Australia.

Because thats all that happened. States rights are a huge deal over there, if they now want legal abortions, then get cracking and vote your preferred candidate in. Its not that difficult from here.
    Also, if Obama didnt make fun of Trump at the White House dinner in 2011 none of this happens.

Thanks Obama, you did this.

Trumps petty revenge tour continues.

As much about State's rights as the civil war was.

It always strikes me as odd that the same people who vehemently object to state interference in their right to buy a gun can then be so pro state involvement in a private medical matter.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    As much about State's rights as the civil war was.

It always strikes me as odd that the same people who vehemently object to state interference in their right to buy a gun can then be so pro state involvement in a private medical matter.
    This is the same point people are getting confused over. SCOTUS is pretty much for ruling on the constitution. Guns are in the constitution, abortion is not. The constitution can be changed without SCOTUS interference so if they repeal 2A SCOTUS all of a sudden has no jurisdiction.

In a perfect America they now vote state by state to get the laws they demand. Just how we did it in good old backward colony Oz.

Im anti gun and pro choice. But their system is their system and unless people take the time to understand it youll never be able to effectively change it.

Also, that useless tit Biden is more than welcome to work with states or convince the house and senate to pass a federal law. But that would take guts, skill and the ability to compromise. He and his mob have none of it.

Also again, watching that place burn itself to the groud is the type of fillup that old plague lives for. Bring on more of it i say. **** em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

My comment was more about the rationale/logic of segment od the community rather than the system. I understand the system.

But I also don't profess to be an expert. If I was, I could explain why it's apparently constitutionally ok to deliberately disenfranchise large chunks of the voting population and then gerrymander those you can't get rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Hello friends, make sure when scrolling your social media pages over the next few days and see your asshole friends complaining about the SCOTUS decision, please be the proper and correct citizen and remind them that America just voted to have the same system as Australia.

Because thats all that happened. States rights are a huge deal over there, if they now want legal abortions, then get cracking and vote your preferred candidate in. Its not that difficult from here.

Sorry Plague, but this is bullshit (no offence). The states already had their laws in place and the GOP has spent decades preparing to ram through these changes even though they are immensely unpopular (13% are fully against abortion, 50% are for unconditional access and 35% for conditional access), the US is absolutely nothing like us in regards to politics.

As soon as McConnell illegally held up Obama's SCOTUS choice before the election it was clear as day that the US was officially not a democracy anymore. The people don't get to vote in who they want, gerrymandering sees to that quite easily. They also get zero say in how the SCOTUS is set and how it's run. They are so far removed from actual democracy that it's laughable. Their two parties are a right wing party (Democrats) and a watered down version of the Taliban (Republicans), and that's not an overreaction, check out their key policies and you'll see that they believe in basically the same thing just reading from a different book of fiction.

The more the US moves towards a theocracy the more nutjobs we will start to see running their ignorant mouths on our TVs. **** that shithole country and the billionaires that run it.
    Last edited by Frodo; 25-06-2022 at 08:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Sorry Plague, but this is bullshit (no offence). The states already had their laws in place and the GOP has spent decades preparing to ram through these changes even though they are immensely unpopular (13% are fully against abortion, 50% are for unconditional access and 35% for conditional access), the US is absolutely nothing like us in regards to politics.

As soon as McConnell illegally held up Obama's SCOTUS choice before the election it was clear as day that the US was officially not a democracy anymore. The people don't get to vote in who they want, gerrymandering sees to that quite easily. They also get zero say in how the SCOTUS is set and how it's run. They are so far removed from actual democracy that it's laughable. Their two parties are a right wing party (Democrats) and a watered down version of the Taliban (Republicans), and that's not an overreaction, check out their key policies and you'll see that they believe in basically the same thing just reading from a different book of fiction.

The more the US moves towards a theocracy the more nutjobs we will start to see running their ignorant mouths on our TVs. **** that shithole country and the billionaires that run it.
    Dont apologise to me young man. I love you and everything you dig.
    But its not correct.
    US and A has a system. For every glowing insta post you read you need to underatand.

Obama had the power to do anything. And he did nothing.
    Dubbya had the country behind him and chose war over peace.
    Biden got the most votes in the history of mankind and has did nothing.
    If you think theres any difference between McConnell and Pelosi then you are a fool.
    All of these assholes are pathetic. Worshipping any of them is embarrasing.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned

Oh, so you just described how Wokes have ruined this country. Selective cancel culture based on a far left minority and you are unhappy about politics being based on a book.
    But for some reason if your team ruled the country with your views that would be OK. Hypocrite.

Youve only used an opinion to discredit another, when there is no such thing as the right way. You wont even have the ability to acknowledge that. No lefty fool does/