Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
Dont apologise to me young man. I love you and everything you dig.
But its not correct.
US and A has a system. For every glowing insta post you read you need to underatand.

Obama had the power to do anything. And he did nothing.
Dubbya had the country behind him and chose war over peace.
Biden got the most votes in the history of mankind and has did nothing.
If you think theres any difference between McConnell and Pelosi then you are a fool.
All of these assholes are pathetic. Worshipping any of them is embarrasing.
Oh I fully agree that this is the fault of many people who did nothing before now. The US been heading backwards for decades and instead of rioting in the streets they have been giving their leaders Nobel prizes to say thanks. They had quite literally 50 years to codify Roe v Wade but we're too busy bombing kids in small villages over a few barrels of oil and making sure poor kids couldn't eat.

I like the fact that the US is bringing about the downfall of capitalism, it's just creating way more collateral damage than I'd have hoped for. I can't wait to eat a billionaire with the violent mob that eventually catches up with them, I just hope that they haven't scorched the earth so badly that we can't save it.

So long as people in this country don't look at that shithole as anything but a warning I'm fine, but we are a bunch of idiots over here ourselves, so I'm not confident this doesn't start some shitty arse debates from popping up.