Page 11 of 242 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

I don't know why I am surprised by this anymore, but I think I just agreed entirely with The Member.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way but that really surprised me based on reading you on the foz.
    yeah? too far right or too far left?

stop being so negative mfks

i suggest you go and clap your nuts in a hardback book like furns suggests to make you feel better

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    yeah? too far right or too far left?
    Don't know why exactly but thought you'd be way more right.
    I guess I've never come across many composed thoughtful rational Lefties (yes that was a compliment).

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    I don't know why I am surprised by this anymore, but I think I just agreed entirely with The Member.
    I think most people would love to see Members solution.
    Best solution I've read was by Chas from the Chaser boys (yes seriously). He says we should just remove ourselves from the refugee convention and write our own rules. His argument was that both sides of politics (as with the Member and Militia) want the same thing but the international laws are what's holding the process up (rights of appeal etc). It was an interesting take on the situation. Especially from a Greens supporter.

Did the test, hit the red dot spot on comrade. I don't have any answers to boat people but go on high alert when a refugee centre starts to look like war zone

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    Did the test, hit the red dot spot on comrade.
    Now THAT is one that I saw coming.

maybe someone should give this bloke a call reminding him to proof read his pamphlets.

Can someone tell me Murdochs hand ends and Abbots arse begins
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Doesn't seem to be as much of an issue with the Financial Review (Fairfax) having a front page editorial on the same day calling the Rudd Govt unfit to govern and a steaming pile of shit*
    Yeah different levels of hysteria but the message was the same innit?
    Also remember, no News Ltd, No A-League and therefore no Foz so we would probably all evaporate or something (considering as 'people' on the foz we don't really 'exist'). I would be sad without Militia and Q in my (online) life.

Having said that I'm way way way way way more fearful of Joe Hockey being in charge of the public purse than anything Rudd or Abbott does. That former fat ****er scares me to bits.

*probably paraphrasing.

Two really good programs ATM are 7.30 and Kitchen Cabinet, on the devil's channel. Saw Turnbull on KC and would almost vote for him.

Annabel Crabb
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Went to a function today with Graham Richardson and to a lesser extent Joel Fitzgibbon as guest speakers. Interesting listen, but from Richos perspective, the Liberals will win the election.

Like him or hate him though, Richardson's insight into politics is very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post

Like him or hate him though, Richardson's insight into politics is very interesting.
    This.
    His show on Sky News is always a pretty good watch (and a decent balance to some of the more pro-right people on that network).
    Same with Mark Latham, as weird as it seems, if Labor had blokes like him at head office they mightn't be in as big a mess as they now are. He is now the Ljubo of the Left, always keepin it real.

Not sure how anyone who claims to be Newy can vote for Labour tbh. Labour noticeably hate the mining industry, and hence hate Newy.

smh

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    i'm voting for kodos
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post

Not sure how anyone who claims to be Newy can vote for Labour tbh. Labour noticeably hate the mining industry, and hence hate Newy.

smh
    they do not hate the mining industry. What they are doing is bringing Australia into line with most of the other nations in the world. Considering how much money the mining industry makes (Tinkler aside) it's only fair that this wealth is distributed more fairly to provide much needed funds for essential services and infrastructure.

Also consider most of the mines in Newcastle, the Lake and the Hunter and Manning Valleys

For starters you can not go anywhere in the bushland around Newcastle and the Lake without seeing shit like this.

Even with underground mines, the land is now useless for anything.

Open cut mining is even worse. And lets not forget thanks to the spring melts of Barrington Tops the Hunter Valley and Manning Valley are some of Australia's most productive farmlands. Guess where the mines are going?

Now considering there are viable alternatives to fossil fuels for energy production, I'd much rather have a thriving agricultural industry and a thriving solar/wind manufacturing industry then have a bunch of bogans smash rocks for coal in our region.

Jesus Skirt Boy, 12 months in the Fatherland and you've come back a darn Commie.
    Where's your next posting? North Korea?

Didn't you know that Wind Turbines all catch fire and kill all da birds?
    Ask Donald Trump, he knows everything apparently.

Like I said - hate mining, hate newy.

And people reckon I'm the gypo round here SB smh ops:
    OK