Page 115 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

jeez if you're there count me out

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    You obviously not paying attention.

They are all sinners buddy.

They be spending eternity in a hot fiery place and won't be going through the pearly gates
    depends on the belief. repent on the death bed, head north

You obviously not paying attention.

They are all sinners buddy.

They be spending eternity in a hot fiery place and won't be going through the pearly gates
    Yeah look I can't speak for any of them but as a gambling man id say they would take their chances against your little scary demon and his pits of fire*

*i don't believe in little scary demons or pits of fire. I believe in Griff, and his son Stu who He brought to earth to win us a title.

What I did find brilliant today was that the Islamic folk, the Christians and the Jews are all getting together to lobby against the plebiscite.

I mean sure, we'll bomb the hell out of each other and fight for 1000 years but God damnit WE ARE ALL BROTHERS WHEN DEM POOFS ARE AROUND!!!!!!

What a bunch of wankers.

Ya gotta feel sorry though for the gay and lesbians players if gay marriage gets given the nod. In the past they could say "I'd love to get married but unfortunately the law won't allow it - end of conversation". Now, the poor bastards have no escape clause. This is a big issue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    What I did find brilliant today was that the Islamic folk, the Christians and the Jews are all getting together to lobby against the plebiscite.

I mean sure, we'll bomb the hell out of each other and fight for 1000 years but God damnit WE ARE ALL BROTHERS WHEN DEM POOFS ARE AROUND!!!!!!

What a bunch of wankers.
    So what is your point??

All these religion are against homosexual activity.

I would be surprised if one of them bucked their beliefs to jump on the Adam and Steve bandwagon.

Fighting for 1000 years??

Last I looked the Christians and Jews had a great deal of tolerance towards one another.

I think you will find a lot of your moderate Christians are in the pro-SSM camp anyway. Its only your hardcore frothers led by Lyle Shelton and Corey Bernardi that see it as an affront to their narrow view of the world.

And at the end of the day - why should it make a difference what the religious folk think of it?
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

So what is your point??

I would be surprised if one of them bucked their beliefs to jump on the Adam and Steve bandwagon.

Last I looked the Christians and Jews had a great deal of tolerance towards one another.
    Despite, you know, when the Jews killed the founder/leader/massive advocate of Christianity in Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    I think you will find a lot of your moderate Christians are in the pro-SSM camp anyway. Its only your hardcore frothers led by Lyle Shelton and Corey Bernardi that see it as an affront to their narrow view of the world.

And at the end of the day - why should it make a difference what the religious folk think of it?
    when an openly gay Member doesn't vote in support of the issue, or when an immigration spokesperson refuses to vote on an immigration policy, or when a sitting atheist PM votes against marriage equality (all of a sudden she had 'beliefs') then i wouldn't trust any of them to do the 'right' thing.

id just love to see every pollie walk into the vote and say "bugger what i personally think, here is what my constituents think" and vote accordingly.
    id also love to see the return of Griff.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

So what is your point??

what I'm saying is that you all are cool with killing each other in the name of your designated 'God' but when the Homos come to town you all link arms and sing fight songs.

so if the plebiscite is defeated do you then go back to the killing people who don't believe in your homeboy?

i mean, why aren't you all just hanging back knowing that the gays will be sorted out in the afterlife anyway? shouldn't you defer all that rage for God to sort out?
    he's the ultimate badass right?

or are the religious folk so righteous that they are doing the gayboys a favour by saving them from themselves?
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    what I'm saying is that you all are cool with killing each other in the name of your designated 'God' but when the Homos come to town you all link arms and sing fight songs.

so if the plebiscite is defeated do you then go back to the killing people who don't believe in your homeboy?

i mean, why aren't you all just hanging back knowing that the gays will be sorted out in the afterlife anyway? shouldn't you defer all that rage for God to sort out?
    he's the ultimate badass right?

or are the religious folk so righteous that they are doing the gayboys a favour by saving them from themselves?
    Killing each other in the name of God??

What you on about??

Don't say anything in my book about killing being allowed

One of the other religions though has a few verses condoning it though.
    What they do has nothing to do with us

What you on about??

Tribunal del Santo Oficio de la Inquisición.

Your lot were killing anything and everything in the name of God.

/thread.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 30-08-2016 at 10:26 PM.

plenty of abortion clinics got shot up in the name of religious beliefs back in the day. Was just watching a David Koresh doco the other night. He didn't have any dramas killing some coppers and kiddies to profess his love for the big fella.

Anyway I'm actually of the opinion that 99% of religious folk (across all types) are pretty cool people who don't get all shooty and massacary.

Which is why I think they'll be fine once the homos get to marry their BFF's.

Life will go on, your God will still love you, and if anything there will be more room on the roads up in Heaven without all those sissy's hogging the outside lane.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Tribunal del Santo Oficio de la Inquisición.

Your lot were killing anything and everything in the name of God.

/thread.
    That's a far stretch your drawing there.

One culture driving out outsiders to their culture more like it.

That being said they did deal with Sodomites in no uncertain terms.

What you on about??

Really? Hasnt stopped mass killings in the name of Christianity though. I am pretty sure i have brought up all the christian terrorist groups who have carried out mass killings in this thread before.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

So you think that based on being able to be married the social stigma and discrimination against homosexual people will magically disappear??

I am not thinking it will.

People will always hate on others whom are different to them. It is a hardwired into our DNA

As for the rest of the dribble from the atheist leftist propaganda i just read far too many generalisations about how this Marriage stuff will benefit Adam and Steve rather than clear examples of where they will be better off
    No. And nothing in that post suggested as such. But keep reverting to your old tricks of putting arguments in other people's mouths that aren't actually there so you can make a point that we all probably already agree on. This change won't stop close minded homophobic bigots from being close minded homophobic bigots and no one is suggesting it will.

SSM will afford every married couple the same rights.

Why does one group in our community need to prove to anyone they would benefit by a law change so they are afforded the same rights as the rest of us. They're not wanting special treatment, they don't want more rights. They want their relationships to have same rights as everyone else's

But just for you, one example...
    A same sex partner can present at an emergency department to by his husbands side after a car accident and not be treated any differently to how my wife would be.

I've a mate who's partner wasn't allowed to visit him in a hospital as the "family only" rules were in place. He had to wait outside the ward until his partner's Dad arrived, the staff shift changed and they had to pretend that he was a brother.

At the same time other heterosexual patients had their partners let in without question.

The only arguments against it that I see are right wing bigoted propaganda. What real life examples exist of how this proposed change would make people worse off?
    Last edited by GazFish35; 31-08-2016 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Really? Hasnt stopped mass killings in the name of Christianity though. I am pretty sure i have brought up all the christian terrorist groups who have carried out mass killings in this thread before.
    3.30am !! Couldn't sleep Furns?
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Doesn't God kill everyone multiple times in your book? Like the story of Noah for eg.
    OK