Page 138 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Forget about Syria. They are trying to pass a bill in Texas to make male masturbation illegal.

Emissions outside of a woman ’s vagina, or created outside of a health or medical facility, will be charged a $100 civil penalty for each emission, and will be considered an act
    against an unborn child, and failing to preserve the sanctity of life.
    http://www.legis.state.tx.us/tlodocs...pdf#navpanes=0

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    sooner russia nukes them the better
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Forget about Syria. They are trying to pass a bill in Texas to make male masturbation illegal.

because, ya know, priorities and all that.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post

So where do blow jobs fit into this equation??

People out here acting like the Yanks went the last 8 years without blowing anyone's shit up.

the awkward moment when that's exactly what trump wasn't supposed to do

Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    Damned if he do damned if he don't.

It's always easy when it's not your decision to make.

To be honest I think he handled it about as best he could (if bombing people is your thing).

Even down to pretty much saying "I know I said I didn't want this but serious you guys dead gassed kids".

Yeah he should have been like Hillary "you've got to have a public position and then the private position on these things" Clinton.

You out here acting like he's the first pollie to change his stance on something.

yeah but his whole schtick is that he's not a politician right?

maybe a real pollie wouldn't have tried to start world war 3.

Banned

??

You believe the narrative all you like.

This is just some my dick is bigger than yours posturing between Trump and Putin

They are only trying to line their mates pockets and don't give a **** about the human side in Syria

If they did they would have done something to stop it sometime in the past

Big money involved in military contracts. Presidents need to show goodwill to theses suppliers which means bombing a few 3rd world nations every few years or so.
    Trump's not a big enough player to go against their wishes.

Ok, presented with the same circumstances what would you have done?

well the same thing happened in 2013 right, which led Obama etc. to call for their chemical weapons to be destroyed - and they supposedly were until this happened.

i don't really see how doing this so soon was the right thing to do at all, seems very much like a knee jerk reaction from a hot headed, immature man. it was hardly a carefully considered response.

it's hard to back a man who had repeatedly stated the us wouldn't get involved with Assad, despite the hundreds of thousands of people who have been killed in this war and the weekly bombings which kill more people than this chemical attack did.

well the same thing happened in 2013 right, which led Obama etc. to call for their chemical weapons to be destroyed - and they supposedly were until this happened.

i don't really see how doing this so soon was the right thing to do at all, seems very much like a knee jerk reaction from a hot headed, immature man. it was hardly a carefully considered response.

it's hard to back a man who had repeatedly stated the us wouldn't get involved with Assad, despite the hundreds of thousands of people who have been killed in this war and the weekly bombings which kill more people than this chemical attack did.
    Well Obamas red line/line in the sand etc was exactly that, just an imaginary line. It didn't work because Syria just kept on keeping on.

So if Trump does the same as Obama he's 'innefective'.

If Trump does nothing he's 'soft' for letting kids get gassed.

If Trump drops bombs he's a 'hypocrite' and a 'war monger'.

Every option, there's room to criticise.

I've got no sympathy for the bloke who bags Obama yet finds when he gets to the big boy chair he's the one who can't win.

As for 'hot headed' and 'knee jerk', the specifics of Americas retaliation points to it being about as 'soft' a missle attack as you can have.

They bombed the exact airstrip that was used to launch the chemical attack.
    The airstrip wasn't co-shared with the Russians so it couldn't be seen as provoking them.
    The Yanks notified the Russians of the attack before it happened to at least keep the lines of diplomacy open.

Again, they could have sent a bunch of drones in the blow a few hospitals up etc not as if that hadn't happened before.

So yeah **** war and all the bullshit along with it but Trumps finding out that being the Prez ain't all plane rides and rounds of golf.

Oh who am I kidding we should have just started a hashtag or Insta filter, that fixes everything doesn't it?

All presos must be hot headed and immature cause they have done similar or worse. You too scared to lay into Putin? cause he is the same or worse.

And which war are you talking about? they're many currently occurring globally on differing scales. Just stick with the popular outrages and pretend thats cool man.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    All presos must be hot headed and immature cause they have done similar or worse. You too scared to lay into Putin? cause he is the same or worse.

And which war are you talking about? they're many currently occurring globally on differing scales. Just stick with the popular outrages and pretend thats cool man.
    I think Putin is an abomination but we're talking about Trump innit. And the Syrian war of course.

As for what Plague said, I just think you're missing the point. He said explicitly he wouldn't get involved and would dial back the military commitments in Syria, then he does this and only two days after the event that prompted it. What he's done had the potential to create some serious shit, pretty far removed from all his rhetoric about America first, staying out of the world's problems etc. Russia is clearly not happy despite the two hours notice they received, Syria is one of their closest allies.

As for what Plague said, I just think you're missing the point. He said explicitly he wouldn't get involved and would dial back the military commitments in Syria, then he does this and only two days after the event that prompted it. What he's done had the potential to create some serious shit, pretty far removed from all his rhetoric about America first, staying out of the world's problems etc. Russia is clearly not happy despite the two hours notice they received, Syria is one of their closest allies.
    No, I haven't missed the point.
    I totally agree he changed his position on issues once his level of responsibility changed.

I freely state it makes him a hypocrite.

And?

Was the same level of ridicule levelled at Obama and Clinton for changing their stance on issues?

Now what? We've all had our digs at him but he's still the bloke in the big chair needing to push the button and be the hypocrite or do nothing and be labelled spineless and non caring.

You still never answered my question, in the same position what would you have done?

Also for all our contestants crying out at Trump being a war monger and trying to start WW3, the Obama administration pumped 47 cruise missiles into Syria during 2014.

Not sure what they all hit but I'm sure they were all perfectly aimed and killed only bad guys and only destroyed evil bad guy lairs.

Also the biggest concern is that Alex Jones has already announced the gas attack was a false flag so us all sheeple just got fooled again.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Also the biggest concern is that Alex Jones has already announced the gas attack was a false flag so us all sheeple just got fooled again.
    I have no idea who Alex Jones is so she or he must be very important.