Page 150 of 242 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

seriously though, some of the takes were so bad and deserved to be ridiculed.

remember these peanuts - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...?ITO=applenews

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    I’ve no problem with either decision. I actually support both of them.
    I just found it interesting that we respected religion in one instance but considered it irrelevant it in the other. I’m not going to pretend for a second that I’m not a hypocrite on these types of things.

It should (hopefully) be a lesson to the lawmakers that you can’t please everyone. sometimes it’s gonna make you the bad guy, but if you aim to do what’s ‘right’ or ‘fair’ vs what is ‘popular’ you’ll be much better off.

I’ve just no idea why it’s now open season on anyone who objected. And FWIW, it seems to be a bunch of hetro’s doing the stupidity. Most of the gays are all like ‘cool cool let’s get on with it’.
    Yeah the clowns doing the bleating and putting shit on those who objected are pains in the arse

Typical of them is the my opinion is right and your wrong for disagreeing

Then to top matters off their the type of clowns who block you ban you etc for expressing a contrary view that doesn't fit in with their little narrative

They the type who just like to take their bat and ball and **** off home

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Which makes this dual citizenship MP thing even stranger to me. We claim we want to embrace being multicultural until we actually realise how multicultural we are.

Da Membah can go move to the caliphate formerly known as Granville if he pleases. He'll be amongst like minded people there, it seems.
    That just politics between the two parties leveraging chaos on each other for political gain and ****ing the country over to try and get themselves elected

I couldn't give two ****s if Barnaby Joyce is part foreign citizen

I more concerned as to who the idiots are who continue to elect him in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    seriously though, some of the takes were so bad and deserved to be ridiculed.

remember these peanuts - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...?ITO=applenews
    Oh legit, out these clowns by all means.

They weren’t making a case, they were injecting themselves into the argument. I think there’s a difference.

But the lady doctor on that ad getting threatened with being struck off the register?

Nope, that’s some bullshit right there.

I think even on here the good Member has his own certain style but I respect the way he presents it. Sure there’s been the odd terrible post but even though we disagree on this issue I’ll listen to his point of view.

Anyway now that this is over let’s get back to the reasonable and polite discussion on climate chan.............OH DEAR GOD KILL ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Bloody hell plague.. Don't start that old chestnut off again.. haha
    Just get back to your devil's dandruff with Wilso and then take him to Bunnings..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Bloody hell plague.. Don't start that old chestnut off again.. haha
    Just get back to your devil's dandruff with Wilso and then take him to Bunnings..
    Speaking of devils dandruff Plague I off this weekend to Hong Kong again

Any recommendations on strip clubs and devils dandruff??

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Speaking of devils dandruff Plague I off this weekend to Hong Kong again

Any recommendations on strip clubs and devils dandruff??
    Listen my brother if you try and hook up in any Asian country going in cold then you are a clown (unless it’s Bali and you happen to know the guy who knows the guy who runs the whole damn place).

But I’ve only been to Honkers with family so haven’t had a big night out yet.

Back there in March for the races with the boys so maybe you’ll need to give me some tips.

Banned
    Listen my brother if you try and hook up in any Asian country going in cold then you are a clown (unless it’s Bali and you happen to know the guy who knows the guy who runs the whole damn place).

Back there in March for the races with the boys so maybe you’ll need to give me some tips.
    So how was the Hong Kong Bunnings equivalent that weekend??

Does it compare favourably with ours ??

This:

Typical of them is the my opinion is right and your wrong for disagreeing
    And this:

So how was the Hong Kong Bunnings equivalent that weekend??

Does it compare favourably with ours ??
    In the same thread as each other is just too good.
    OK

Banned
    This:

And this:

In the same thread as each other is just too good.
    See though WLG I won't censure anyone for disagreeing with me

Nor will I take my bat and ball and **** off home because you have an alternate view

I still goibg to believe your wrong though whilst I debate the point with you

Lol

HK is relatively easily to score some or so I have heard, every 2nd bloke was doing it at the sevens including this one, I would try and find some expats might pay a bit more but less likely to be detained.

Banned
    Which makes this dual citizenship MP thing even stranger to me. We claim we want to embrace being multicultural until we actually realise how multicultural we are.

Da Membah can go move to the caliphate formerly known as Granville if he pleases. He'll be amongst like minded people there, it seems.
    Just spent 1 hour and 30 mins getting to Homebush from Hornsby

****s down here can't drive for shit

2 interesting things in the SSM vote (well, interesting to me).

80% of people vote which I think will lead to a big discussion on ‘optional voting’ for elections.

The ‘yes’ vote having a 6 in front of it is pretty big. The ‘perceived’ difference between even 61% and say a 59% vote lets everyone declare it a ‘landslide’ and it gives pollies plenty of room to shoot it through parliament without fuss saying “we’ll its what the people wanted”.

Whether that’s the outcome is yet to be determined though, and trusting those lot is a braver choice than I’m willing to make.
    61% is a terrible result and were this vote to have been an actual referendum it would probably have failed to be carried anyway. I'm personally not for same sex marriage - but I still voted Yes because I don't believe myself or anyone for that matter has the right to determine the status of any relationship between two consenting adults as illegal.

Almost 40% of people in this country think that they should have the right to control / determine the legal status of a relationship between two consenting adults.

Anyone that thinks Australia is more progressive now than it was 50 years ago is kidding themselves.

In 1967 Indigenous Australians were given the right to vote. Run that same referendum today and I guarantee it would not pass - this country is an abortion.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 15-11-2017 at 07:05 PM.

actually one more thing on the vote.
    when it was advertised it was made perfectly clear that every vote would be anonymous.

but

they seem to be talking about a heck of a lot of data narrowed down to age/sex/location etc.

errrrr how would they have that info unless your vote was tied to your personal data file via the census/electoral role?
    yes yes yes they are gonna say its deep deep deep down in the cyber abyss that no one can ever get to and publish.

Just remember Hillary thought the same thing.

hashtagstaywoke
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post

In 1967 Indigenous Australians were given the right to vote. Run that same referendum today and I guarantee it would not pass - this country is an abortion.

nawww man theres no way in gosford that anyone is putting their name and face behind a 'no' campaign on this one.

us white folk aint 'that' bad.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

67 referendum was over 90%. No way would thode numbers be matched today.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I'm personally not for same sex marriage - but I still voted Yes because I don't believe myself or anyone for that matter has the right to determine the status of any relationship between two consenting adults as illegal.
    lol, A bit confused

a. you voted against your opinion.
    b. if no one has the right to determine the status of relationship you shouldn't have voted at all. You helped decide a relationship status albeit helping to create choice

now back to the next outrage supercars, wheres our local jobs?
    Last edited by hawk; 15-11-2017 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    lol, A bit confused

a. you voted against your opinion.
    b. if no one has the right to determine the status of relationship you shouldn't have voted at all. You helped decide a relationship status albeit helping to create choice

now back to the next outrage supercars, wheres our local jobs?
    A bit like the difference between not thinking pineapples should be allowed on pizzas and actually enforcing that its illegal for anyone to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    pineapples should be allowed on pizzas
    However ‘depraved’ some people think homosexuality is, society as a whole can wholeheartedly agree that anyone pulling this type of shit deserves the electric chair.

The horror.