Page 155 of 242 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

So true - apparently the Chippendales are just good, clean fun for the girls.

And for some reason it is OK to put up a "fireman" calendar at work.

And "female friendly" norty movies are nicer - look the bloody same to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Irks me a fair bit when you hear people being lynched for off the cuff remarks or jokes etc that are said to a small audience that are then reported in media and the original guy is a pig and how dare the "locker room talk" sexualise women etc etc.
    Like sure, some people take it a step too far with their humour but the response should be a shake of the head and a "this guy", not people getting fired from jobs and demolished in media.
    yeah look im ok with assholes getting called out but yeah it would be nice if the outrage was comparable to the crime.
    blokes out there raping chicks/burn in hell.
    blokes out there being sexist pigs/sort yo shit out.

but yeah looks like social justice only has one gear.

all that said though, **** that Geoffrey Rush dude though. bloke seems like a proper asshole. he can burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    but yeah looks like social justice only has one gear.
    pretty much

What I'm a bit over is the way the media portrays these figures as "powerful" or "megastars" like these women should be fearful about opening up. The real concern is why aren't they comfortable to bur up in the first place and shut these douchebags down. These aren't men that should be "feared". He had a gardening show ffs. And don't give me the whole "yes but it would ruin their career" shit. I want females and males for that matter to have some self respect and give back to these knobs. And if it'll ruin their careers then realise that it isn't an industry they want to be in for the rest of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    What I'm a bit over is the way the media portrays these figures as "powerful" or "megastars" like these women should be fearful about opening up. The real concern is why aren't they comfortable to bur up in the first place and shut these douchebags down. These aren't men that should be "feared". He had a gardening show ffs. And don't give me the whole "yes but it would ruin their career" shit. I want females and males for that matter to have some self respect and give back to these knobs. And if it'll ruin their careers then realise that it isn't an industry they want to be in for the rest of their lives.
    Umm don't let don burkes public persona fool you. He's not a soft khunt like you assume. You also need to know that tv types are often very quiet and reserved - so someone like Burke is a rude awakening for most in the industry. People feared him both mentally and physically.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 01-12-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Umm don't let don burkes public persona fool you. He's not a soft khunt like you assume. You also need to know that tv types are often very quiet and reserved - so someone like Burke is a rude awakening for most in the industry. People feared him both mentally and physically.
    See having that outlook on him just gives him power. He preys on weakness and shouldn't be portrayed as someone women should fear. Move on and see him as the loser he really is.

See having that outlook on him just gives him power. He preys on weakness and shouldn't be portrayed as someone women should fear. Move on and see him as the loser he really is.
    No you have it totally wrong. The bloke didn't solely attack weak targets - he attacked everyone. Back in the day he was fearless - he'd treat you like shit regardless of your sex, size, or status. He's not a coward who only targeted the weak - he's a very aggressive khunt.

I know this sounds ridiculous and I thought the same when I first heard it thirty years or so ago. Note: the stories I heard about him were about aggression and just being an all round khunt towards anyone - not him praying on women exclusively.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 02-12-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    No you have it totally wrong. The bloke didn't solely attack weak targets - he attacked everyone. Back in the day he was fearless - he'd treat you like shit regardless of your sex, size, or status. He's not a coward who only targeted the weak - he's a very aggressive khunt.

I know this sounds ridiculous and I thought the same when I first heard it thirty years or so ago. Note: the stories I heard about him were about aggression and just being an all round khunt towards anyone - not him praying on women exclusively.
    If he was like that (I've heard stories as well) then he most certainly is a weak coward Khunt. It takes strength to treat those with a lesser "status" than you with respect.
    Also how does someone like that get away without being bashed the **** out of? Like honestly at what stage does someone get over that shit and knock him into next week?

If he was like that (I've heard stories as well) then he most certainly is a weak coward Khunt. It takes strength to treat those with a lesser "status" than you with respect.
    Also how does someone like that get away without being bashed the **** out of? Like honestly at what stage does someone get over that shit and knock him into next week?
    Imagine facing a jury back then for bashing gardening hero Don Burke - they'd be calling to get the death penalty reinstated. Now that his profile is not so big he's an easier mark - but back then it would not have been so simple.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 02-12-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Because he was signing the cheques.
    People’s ability to put up with a certain level of disrespect is generally tied to their mortgage and love of disposable income.

Burke always defended his rep by saying it was his name on the marquee so any poor review of the show was a poor review of him.

As Dunster said it can easily be passed off as being a perfectionist.

But yeah, his employees obviously loved that payslip coming through.

Banned
    So what exactly is Don Burke's crime here??

That he hits on women in a sleazy manner

**** me

How many people on this planet are born because their dad was the same hitting on their mother by being crude and rude??

I backing quite a bit

so far, yes.

and thats the folly with imposing 2017 sensibilities on 1980's society.

not a new thing however, the hippies love trying to tell me that Invasion Day was all my fault too.

Funny, i must have been drunk because i dont remember anything*

*there is a fair chance both Dunster and Jetmaster were alive in 1788 but there is nothing to suggest they participated in any of these events.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    so far, yes.

and thats the folly with imposing 2017 sensibilities on 1980's society.

not a new thing however, the hippies love trying to tell me that Invasion Day was all my fault too.

Funny, i must have been drunk because i dont remember anything*

*there is a fair chance both Dunster and Jetmaster were alive in 1788 but there is nothing to suggest they participated in any of these events.
    But are they really 2017 sensibilities??

I guarantee you can go out to any Newy nightspot tonight and see plenty of Newy blokes chase the Newy Birds by pulling out just as many sleazy moves as Don Bourke would back in the day he was a star

Quite frankly I think this is just more a ploy to neuter the male population into submission by bullying tactics from females

Quite frankly I am in Burke's backyard here

Men need to grow a pair and stick to their guns here

What I'm a bit over is the way the media portrays these figures as "powerful" or "megastars" .
    Problem right there. Peeps loved suking their dicks for decades because they're on tv or movies. They arent anything special ffs. Then when they try to get everyone they cant understand no.

Sooner the stupids shun movie/tv/sports celebs the better.

barnaby re-elected with an increased vote. 75% to 25% to the labor

windsor not running probably means a fair chunk of votes were on the move.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar

**** me

How many people on this planet are born because their dad was the same hitting on their mother by being crude and rude??

I backing quite a bit
    That is a ridiculous over-simplification of what's alleged here.

If you've read the accusations and think it's just a bit of harmless banter, I can't help you.

Anyone who acted like that around me would be no friend of mine.

Now, the Geoffrey Rush thing seems like a beat up. Burke seems like a monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

But are they really 2017 sensibilities??

I guarantee you can go out to any Newy nightspot tonight and see plenty of Newy blokes chase the Newy Birds by pulling out just as many sleazy moves as Don Bourke would back in the day he was a star
    ok well here is where i think the lines are.

Out in town, at a bar, blokes are gonna have a dig. but if a bloke cant take no for an answer then yeah he deserves whatevers coming (just because a chick is hot doesnt mean you get to be a wally around her).

Tinder, well heres where i find it interesting. The stuff that gets said on here is way worse than old Donny ever offered up (from what we know so far).
    But again, Tinder kind of has an implication that you know what youre there for.

now, in the workplace, none of that shit should be acceptable. and yes, its even worse if you then abuse your power to punish someone for not taking you up on the offer.

so yeah, the behaviours havent changed, but these days the playing fields are pretty well marked.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    That is a ridiculous over-simplification of what's alleged here.

If you've read the accusations and think it's just a bit of harmless banter, I can't help you.

Anyone who acted like that around me would be no friend of mine.

Now, the Geoffrey Rush thing seems like a beat up. Burke seems like a monster.
    Over simplifying it ??

As opposed to the over exaggerating going on by all and sundry at the moment because Don Burke is a red blooded male who apparently likes ****ing women and not men and is active in pursuing his interest in getting himself some action??

Me I not really shocked as males are hard wired into their DNA to want to **** everything that moves

Anyone who acted like that around you would be getting much more action than you and be a great wing man for you to hang off

Women actually respond to sleazy behaviour. Don't kid yourself they don't

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Over simplifying it ??

As opposed to the over exaggerating going on by all and sundry at the moment because Don Burke is a red blooded male who apparently likes ****ing women and not men and is active in pursuing his interest in getting himself some action??

Me I not really shocked as males are hard wired into their DNA to want to **** everything that moves

Anyone who acted like that around you would be getting much more action than you and be a great wing man for you to hang off

Women actually respond to sleazy behaviour. Don't kid yourself they don't
    "Does your **** open up like that flower?"

Do you use that one often? I bet you're a real charmer.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

"Does your **** open up like that flower?"

Do you use that one often? I bet you're a real charmer.
    Parksey seriously ? Your generation [not you personally] has taken meaningless sex and promiscuity to an entirely new level of low that even the acid fuelled 60's can't compete with.

I know many of these blokes MFKS describes - and a lot of them have been married for over 30 years - to the same females they put those moves on.

Once the hook is set things change - but overall, it's no worse than what goes down these days - like people being attracted to each other isn't mostly sexual.

If it wasn't true then why do we even have a type or ideal image of a male or female that is considered "attractive"?

Oh and as far as lines go:

My fav.

Can I buy you a drink or would you prefer the money ?
    Last edited by The Dunster; 03-12-2017 at 10:09 AM.