Page 157 of 242 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    On one hand the boy's are being held back from doing boy / man type things. The girls on the other-hand it's the other extreme in that they are pressured to grow up too quick, look and act a certain way.. and so on.
    This. Some things for the better some not.

Boys education is down the shitter but who cares. When the girls werent up to scratch there was an education revolution.

here is another example of how soft kids are these days: For those who don't know it's called a balance bike and it's for children to learn how to steer and balance themselves before "progressing" to a real bike.

balance bikes are the shit and you are missing out.

granted, i wish Plague Jnr was allowed to learn to shoot a BB gun whilst on the balance bike but we cant have all the joys in fatherhood can we.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

here is another example of how soft kids are these days: For those who don't know it's called a balance bike and it's for children to learn how to steer and balance themselves before "progressing" to a real bike.

Seriously, in the 70's you would have beat the shit out of anyone for even suggesting you put training wheels on the kids bike. This balance bike shit is essentially putting them in a dress and chopping their balls off.

Government needs to step in before it's too late.

All kids should learn to ride a real bike before they are four, make a Sling Shot at 5, fire BB Guns at 6, a Chemistry set, at 7, pipe bombs at 8... and so on.

My godson had a balance bike from about 2... Aged 3 Jumps on first bike, riding properly straight of the bat.
    Amigos Aarau

Dunster hated on the Delorean too.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    No this is about a man being himself back 20/30 years ago and you trying to hold him up to your new age standards

Since when does Don Burke actually stop being at work being he is a celebrity etc??

Is it just when he in a garden ??

Or is it a 24-7 thing for him ??

You brought up your friend whom he called after an interview.

I assume once the interviews done and dusted he still at work in your eyes if he tries hitting on her a few days later despite the fact he may have been out of his back yard laying on his couch in his socks and jocks one day and picked up the phone to contact your friend to see what he could get happening with her??

Exactly what crime is he committing by being sleazy and aggressively pursuing sex??

Has had raped anyone??
    Has he touched someone up??

He just a man chasing sex hard using an approach you don't agree with
    you really are a lost cause
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    My godson had a balance bike from about 2... Aged 3 Jumps on first bike, riding properly straight of the bat.
    The kid could have gone straight to his first real bike at 3 without the balance bike.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 06-12-2017 at 04:03 AM.

kids dont have a water tank, stump or golf ball so we'll never see another Bradman

All housewives have an obsession with K-Mart. Discuss.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Interesting use of term housewife.

Mrs Plague has no time for K-mart and their low cost shiny trinkets and focus grouped adverts.

But I don’t think Mrs Plague fits the definition of ‘housewife’. she out there earning that bread for her man like all good women should.

Although I seem to buy a lot of their $2 staplers.

Banned
    Is this during the weekdays whilst your at work because I thought it was Bunnings and IKEA for the weekends??

It is everywhere.

There is a Facebook group with 101k members named "Kmart Mums Australia".
    OK

Banned
    It is everywhere.

There is a Facebook group with 101k members named "Kmart Mums Australia".
    Bali Bogans has 146k

So there are more feral Aussie Bogans who like Bali more than K Mart

Bali Bogans has 146k
    This is the best stat ever posted anywhere on the foz and it’s not even close.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Stats mean nothing etc

See Dani Alves argument

Ouch. You cut me deep.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 07-12-2017 at 12:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Interesting use of term housewife.

Mrs Plague has no time for K-mart and their low cost shiny trinkets and focus grouped adverts.

But I don’t think Mrs Plague fits the definition of ‘housewife’. she out there earning that bread for her man like all good women should.

I picked up one of these as well over twenty years ago. Highly recommended. Not for rookies though - would probably kill one of these new age sensitive type blokes.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 07-12-2017 at 01:31 PM.

Don't get me started on that Beyond Blue shit.. FMD there cannot be a bigger load of shit. You tell an employer you have depression issues and you are finished.
    Keep meaning to respond to this so sorry for the delay.

Interestingly I find the opposite to what you're saying. I've seen and heard employers rally behind people that openly admit mental health issues. Even arguably push them higher than they should
    OK

Banned
    Keep meaning to respond to this so sorry for the delay.

Interestingly I find the opposite to what you're saying. I've seen and heard employers rally behind people that openly admit mental health issues. Even arguably push them higher than they should
    Precisely

Load of shit though

You got something wrong with you and every **** is helping you out these days

Take the bullshit work rehabilitation shit where people are not allowed to work at 100% capacity on doctor's advice

Well if they not able to do 100% of the job why they allowed 100% of the wage

Worst part is the bullshit where they get reduced hours etc to cope with their conditions.

So what about the poor blokes picking up the slack doing the extra hours and extra work

Either your fit for work or your ****ing not

Not a grey ****ing area

How about they harden up and struggle through like everyone else does??

We live in a country where unions have convinced us that blokes need to be paid more to be on leave with leave loading. Our system, an incredible amount of the time, rewards people not being at work ops:
    OK

Precisely

Load of shit though

You got something wrong with you and every **** is helping you out these days

Take the bullshit work rehabilitation shit where people are not allowed to work at 100% capacity on doctor's advice

Worst part is the bullshit where they get reduced hours etc to cope with their conditions.

So what about the poor blokes picking up the slack doing the extra hours and extra work

Either your fit for work or your ****ing not

Not a grey ****ing area

How about they harden up and struggle through like everyone else does??
    yeah look a lot here is correct, but society in general is now set up to take the short cut.
    the old saying about hate the game not the player is relevant.

people are just genuinely dishonest these days, if theres a way to rort the system, they rort it.

weve all had that mate in the sheds who used to steal the electrical tape from work to look after the boys.

but

thats the same attitude as the bloke bankrupting companies and running off with the loot. different scale, same attitude.

having said that. then there are the people who go home and blow their heads because 'work' is too much, and in the case of the cops especially i cant begin to fathom the stress they go through. so yeah if theres a program to help people like that not kill themselves then im all for it.

because remember we all ring the cops when shit happens that we dont have the ability to deal with.
    Seems like I am WRONG