Page 159 of 242 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Jesus is mentioned in the Quaran 187 times Member. And he's praised not ridiculed. So you must be talking about a religion other than Islam.

If you know anyone that is a Muslim they are puzzled that they respect Jesus yet Christians don't want to offer the same courtesy to Mohammed.

Plenty of information about Mohammed and what he did / achieved during his life time and very well backed up as well I might add. Not so much for Jesus who's importance really doesn't get much of a mention until some 600 odd years after his death.

I might also add that were it not for the Islamic Scholars you would not even know Christianity existed.

What you are referring to is fundamentalism / extremism and that can apply to all religions - Christianity is no exception.
    Excuse me. This is a conversation about religion.

Can you please tone done your lack of bias and fanaticism, and be careful with your balanced points too.

Thanks

Banned
    Jesus is mentioned in the Quaran 187 times Member. And he's praised not ridiculed. So you must be talking about a religion other than Islam.

If you know anyone that is a Muslim they are puzzled that they respect Jesus yet Christians don't want to offer the same courtesy to Mohammed.

Plenty of information about Mohammed and what he did / achieved during his life time and very well backed up as well I might add. Not so much for Jesus who's importance really doesn't get much of a mention until some 600 odd years after his death.

I might also add that were it not for the Islamic Scholars you would not even know Christianity existed.

What you are referring to is fundamentalism / extremism and that can apply to all religions - Christianity is no exception.
    No what I referring to is the cunce lying to us with a bullshit story

Bloke has drug issues ALLEGEDLY
    First druggo in this country to mow down pedestrians with a car

How come not one of the other multiple druggos we have in this country has done something similar??

FFS we shouldn't be safe on the streets of Newy with the Knights in town if drugs were the issue here

If old mate is on drugs as alleged then the photos of him sitting placidly on the footpath in cuffs go against the theory of him being on drugs

If it is mental health that is the culprit then why haven't the other head cases in this country tried using their car to mow people down??

All we have is some thinly veiled weak excuses to divert blame from what exactly is the real issue here

Why this bloke felt the urge to do this

I ain't actually talking about religion here
    I talking more about the cunce lying to avoid discussion of what is the real issues here

No worries Member - I miss read your post.

As for why anyone would do these things the list would be comprehensive from no reason at all / spur of the moment decision to a psychotic episode whereby he thought he was a character in GTA.

Given we know bugger all about anything [ there is more we don't know than things we do know - about everything] I can't see a solution to these types of problems coming anytime soon.

Police say a deliberate act so spare me the apologist rants.

No one can defend the cvnt. Doesnt matter who he is should be given a vets needle.

No worries Member - I miss read your post.

As for why anyone would do these things the list would be comprehensive from no reason at all / spur of the moment decision to a psychotic episode whereby he thought he was a character in GTA.

Given we know bugger all about anything [ there is more we don't know than things we do know - about everything] I can't see a solution to these types of problems coming anytime soon.

Misfits
    Amigos Aarau

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    there is a school of thought that goes along the lines of not calling lone wolf, mental health issue muslim nutjobs like this "terrorists' as it only inspires other lone wolf, mental health issue muslim nutjobs to do something similar

in the same way that reporting on details of a suicide only inspires copycat suicides

because it's not just ranting nutjobs like the Member For Kincumber South who are aware that the media is bending over backwards to not describe this as a terrorist attack

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    there is a school of thought that goes along the lines of not calling lone wolf, mental health issue muslim nutjobs like this "terrorists' as it only inspires other lone wolf, mental health issue muslim nutjobs to do something similar

in the same way that reporting on details of a suicide only inspires copycat suicides

because it's not just ranting nutjobs like the Member For Kincumber South who are aware that the media is bending over backwards to not describe this as a terrorist attack
    Shit

I believe that is me and you loosely agreeing on something

Feels odd

If that the theory behind it then good luck to them.
    I have always found that dealing with difficult issues in life is best done with brutal honesty and direct bluntness in action

If this incident brings to the public's attention that a particular group of Australians have some serious issues that they need to be addressing amongst themselves then so be it.

Let's have it out in the open and who gives a **** if their feelings are hurt as last I looked there was 20 odd injured people whose bodies have been hurt so their ego and pride can take the blows in return

It a much better idea as opposed to the current scenario where it seems we as a society are burying our heads in the sand thanks to the complicitness of the media to not speak the truth and call the authorities on their blatant lies

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Shit

I believe that is me and you loosely agreeing on something

Feels odd

If that the theory behind it then good luck to them.
    I have always found that dealing with difficult issues in life is best done with brutal honesty and direct bluntness in action

If this incident brings to the public's attention that a particular group of Australians have some serious issues that they need to be addressing amongst themselves then so be it.

Let's have it out in the open and who gives a **** if their feelings are hurt as last I looked there was 20 odd injured people whose bodies have been hurt so their ego and pride can take the blows in return

It a much better idea as opposed to the current scenario where it seems we as a society are burying our heads in the sand thanks to the complicitness of the media to not speak the truth and call the authorities on their blatant lies
    I don't think trial by media is a solution Member if that's what you are proposing. The media do enough damage perpetuating myths for their plutocratic owners as it is.
    As far as mental health issues go it's a very slippery slope - and difficult enough for people with first hand experience to understand let alone those that don't.
    If you think their is a solution to these types of events / incidents I think you are going to be very disappointed.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 23-12-2017 at 12:29 PM.

I wonder what the suicide rate would be if it was media outed.

For a while there's been a ground swell of professionals saying that we need to bring issues out in the open to help improve public perception and maybe reduce statistics esp for mental illness and its associated reactions. So someone is incorrect.

Banned
    I don't think trial by media is a solution Member if that's what you are proposing. The media do enough damage perpetuating myths for their plutocratic owners as it is.
    As far as mental health issues go it's a very slippery slope - and difficult enough for people with first hand experience to understand let alone those that don't.
    If you think their is a solution to these types of events / incidents I think you are going to be very disappointed.
    But your now going off on this mental health tangent that the official story line is pushing

Quite frankly it looks like bullshit to me because there is no proof num nuts was mentally ill other than their say so which isn't exactly looking solid

It also a good diversionary tool as apparently you can't be critical of people claiming mental illness

Me I not so worried about calling people on their excuse of mental illness but others are less so forthcoming and actually go out of their way to defend the person claiming mental health issues from their actions and absolving them of the blame

As for the media their actually doing more harm by lying as they are just destroying what little trust people have in them by lying

It ain't their job to hide their truth. It their job to actually expose the truth
    Last edited by MFKS; 23-12-2017 at 04:46 PM.

But your now going off on this mental health tangent that the official story line is pushing

Quite frankly it looks like bullshit to me because there is no proof num nuts was mentally ill other than their say so which isn't exactly looking solid

It also a good diversionary tool as apparently you can't be critical of people claiming mental illness

Me I not so worried about calling people on their excuse of mental illness but others are less so forthcoming and actually go out of their way to defend the person claiming mental health issues from their actions and absolving them of the blame

As for the media their actually doing more harm by lying as they are just destroying what little trust people have in them by lying

It ain't their job to hide their truth. It their job to actually expose the truth
    I'd much prefer the courts handled these matters than the media or the general public debating it on social media.

It takes time to gather evidence, people need to be interviewed.. cases need to be prepared. To look at just a snippet of the information and make a snap judgement is not the way to go.

We have people trained to handle these types of matters - we should keep out of their way and let them do their jobs.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 23-12-2017 at 06:58 PM.

I'd much prefer the courts handled these matters than the media or the general public debating it on social media.

It takes time to gather evidence, people need to be interviewed.. cases need to be prepared. To look at just a snippet of the information and make a snap judgement is not the way to go.

We have people trained to handle these types of matters - we should keep out of their way and let them do their jobs.
    Amen to that.

The cops are getting better at this deadly game. Itll be sorted

No what I referring to is the cunce lying to us with a bullshit story

Bloke has drug issues ALLEGEDLY
    First druggo in this country to mow down pedestrians with a car

How come not one of the other multiple druggos we have in this country has done something similar??

FFS we shouldn't be safe on the streets of Newy with the Knights in town if drugs were the issue here

If old mate is on drugs as alleged then the photos of him sitting placidly on the footpath in cuffs go against the theory of him being on drugs

If it is mental health that is the culprit then why haven't the other head cases in this country tried using their car to mow people down??

All we have is some thinly veiled weak excuses to divert blame from what exactly is the real issue here

Why this bloke felt the urge to do this

I ain't actually talking about religion here
    I talking more about the cunce lying to avoid discussion of what is the real issues here
    I hate to bust your bubble but wasn't there a druggo who only a few months ago stole a truck in Murrurundi, took it on a joyride down the highway and narrowly avoided killing multiple ppl when he smashed it into a pub & neighbouring building in Singleton? It was only pure luck he didn't take a life although I haven't heard whether the critically injured elderly gentleman he sideswiped recovered or not. Seems the only thing that prevented a similar outcome to the Melbourne incident was good fortune for those in the vicinity and a much lower population in harms way.
    The only factor seems to be whether these idiots INTENDED to cause harm to others or not. Which you can only really find out if you're the "lucky" individual having to do a pre-trial psych assessment.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Shithole countries. Are we one of those? Wouldnt hurt if we were

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Shithole countries. Are we one of those? Wouldnt hurt if we were
    Trump stealing Vidmars PR strategy.

Except for Trump its making him more awesome instead of more fired.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

besides, according to some the chance of being labelled a shithole is directly proportional to the amount of 'not white people' you have living there.

the higher, the more likely.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    besides, according to some the chance of being labelled a shithole is directly proportional to the amount of 'not white people' you have living there.

the higher, the more likely.
    Cant be true. fiji is a great place.

He is correct on some accounts by suggesting some countries are corruptly governed and dont give a shit about their people. He needs to add so many more though
    Last edited by hawk; 13-01-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Cant be true. fiji is a great place.

He is correct on some accounts by suggesting some countries are corruptly governed and dont give a shit about their people. He needs to add so many more though
    again though. the language is the issue, which for some is EVERYTHING.

for others, his point is correct, if crudely made.

and while ever he is getting his policy through the argument against him (that hes a dumb dumb and says dumb things) gets weaker.

one day the 'protestors' will work out the American population didnt want more 'speeches' and 'statesmen'. i mean jesus Christ the daft bastards just spent the last 12 months yelling about a 'reality tv celebrity' not being fit to be President, but are now admitting their best chance of winning in 2020 is with Oprah and The Rock!!!

The Yanks were sick of politicians, and politics. Trump is getting the stuff done he was voted in to do.
    The best thing that can happen is that the media can start writing about his achievements so the criticisms carry more weight.

he has the ability to shoot down all of the one sided reporting about him as 'media bias'. slapping him on the back every now and then might soften him up for the deserved whack he needs.
    Seems like I am WRONG