Page 180 of 242 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Jets player comes out and says Hutcho is a good bloke.

Jets fans call for his head.

Member comes out backing the Jets players right to freedom of speach.

Member gets a sweet housing commission flat in Gosford.

The end.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/in...ournament?rm=m

I was interested to see this.
    The face of a Gay Rugby competition, also posing for photos with the aforementioned Sydney Convicts gay rugby team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/in...ournament?rm=m

I was interested to see this.
    The face of a Gay Rugby competition, also posing for photos with the aforementioned Sydney Convicts gay rugby team.
    Money makes the weak do things they don't really want to do. Good quality egg on face there tho.. well I assume it's egg!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    So he signs a contract stating that he can't do a thing.

He does a thing.

They contact him to discuss thing.

He refuses to talk to them. (Tries to send his agent but they again request he comes to see them)

As a result this contract is cancelled. They announce it to the media to get ahead of the mess he created and start to move on without him.

I really can't see what you can have an issue with. This is the simplest thing to follow. If you have an issue with society not allowing hate speech against groups of people than you are shit out of luck. Better start putting your money into Tesla and hope you can hitch a ride to Mars.
    He ain't a slave to the ARU

He is paid to play rugby train for Rugby and make a certain amount of promotional appearances for the ARU

He has been doing these things

The ARU have no right to be involved in his personal life nor involved in his personal social media
    This is his right to control and use as he sees fit

As for Hate Speech it doesn't exist for a start
    All speech is potentially offensive to soneone

If any one was offended by Izzys tweet then that more really a side effect of their guilt for their actions
    If they don't believe in God then why they worried about hell??

Just keep living in sin and not give a **** about it
    Not hard

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Jets player comes out and says Hutcho is a good bloke.

Jets fans call for his head.

Member comes out backing the Jets players right to freedom of speach.

Member gets a sweet housing commission flat in Gosford.

The end.
    I would back the bloke to the end of the earth who said that

I believe 100% in ones right to say anything
    I believe also 100% in ones right to disagree with what is said

I believe 100% in those getting offended by what someone says should harden the **** up and deal with it
    It a sign of tremendous personal weakness being offended by the words of another person

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I would back the bloke to the end of the earth who said that

I believe 100% in ones right to say anything
    I believe also 100% in ones right to disagree with what is said

I believe 100% in those getting offended by what someone says should harden the **** up and deal with it
    It a sign of tremendous personal weakness being offended by the words of another person
    Enjoy Woy Woy pal.
    I'll miss you.

If they don't believe in God then why they worried about hell??
    If Folau believes in God then why he gotta spread his rules like a little bitch?

Surely your God doesn't need some footy head with a twitterface account to spread his word? If God is so badass why doesn't he come down here and do it himself?

Folau is the one calling out the drunks and the gays. Everyone was minding their own business before he got out there yelling at clouds.

Maybe......just maybe, Folau is a hateful ghoul who isn't that bright and thinks there's an old man sitting up in the clouds somewhere behind some pearly gates telling him how to behave.

At least when I had moments like that I was on LSD. Not sure what that blokes excuse is gonna be.
    Last edited by plague; 13-04-2019 at 08:17 PM.

He ain't a slave to the ARU
    True, but if you want to work for them you have to adhere to their rules. Exactly the same as you or I. He can play Rugby Union, he just won't be doing it in the ARU anymore.

You don't have to right to force the employer to give him a platform to promote his ideas.

If he wants to promote Doritos and the ARU has a deal with CCs than he better keep it to himself.

You have the right to say whatever you want, typing is something totally different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    this Folau moron isn't in jail is he? no one has taken him to court over his comments, he's not being sued or even being forced to take down his posts

he was, and continues to be, free to say this sort of thing

he is free to find an employer to agree with being represented by this sort of viewpoint or happy to be associated with it

Banned
    If Folau believes in God then why he gotta spread his rules like a little bitch?

Surely your God doesn't need some footy head with a twitterface account to spread his word? If God is so badass why doesn't he come down here and do it himself?

Folau is the one calling out the drunks and the gays. Everyone was minding their own business before he got out there yelling at clouds.

Maybe......just maybe, Folau is a hateful ghoul who isn't that bright and thinks there's an old man sitting up in the clouds somewhere behind some pearly gates telling him how to behave.

At least when I had moments like that I was on LSD. Not sure what that blokes excuse is gonna be.
    As for Folau spreading Gods word

The Bible actually encourages it from believers

Mark 16:15
    And he said unto them, Go ye unto all the world and preach the gospel to every creature

So that is what Folau is actually doing
    It is also why we have Jehovahas Witnesses door knocking you asking you if you have found God

So all Folau is doing here is partaking in is spreading Gods word which is part and parcel of him practising his religious beliefs which are protected under Australian and International law

So all Folau is doing here is partaking in is spreading Gods word which is part and parcel of him practising his religious beliefs which are protected under Australian and International law
    hmmm, you sure about that?
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    hmmm, you sure about that?
    Yeah

You know me well enough to know I am never wrong

Oh the hypocrisy of people preaching what they don't practice.

Sooooooooo, this Cathedral fire certainly got them out and about today didnt it.

Whoo boy, here we go.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Interesting comments and tone from Michael Cheika on Folau. Where everyone has been fairly 'general' in their criticisms and not speaking personally, Cheika immediately went in on him and pretty much said if he cant be a team player hes out and even if he doesnt get sacked, he wont be getting picked with that attitude anyway.

now, 'that attitude' is where people are gonna confuse Cheikas message, but oh the benefit of playing with house money. Cheika is an extremely wealthy self made man. He doesnt need Rugby Australia's paycheque, so is gonna be more than comfortable saying exactly what he thinks.

Also underrated in all this. Gary Abblett Jnr, absolute AFL superstar and member of the royal family 'liking' Folau's post. He deleted it later on, but man oh man that dude is a much bigger name in a much bigger sport (locally) than Folau. Yet he 'seems' to have gotten a pass on it. Weird.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Interesting comments and tone from Michael Cheika on Folau. Where everyone has been fairly 'general' in their criticisms and not speaking personally, Cheika immediately went in on him and pretty much said if he cant be a team player hes out and even if he doesnt get sacked, he wont be getting picked with that attitude anyway.

now, 'that attitude' is where people are gonna confuse Cheikas message, but oh the benefit of playing with house money. Cheika is an extremely wealthy self made man. He doesnt need Rugby Australia's paycheque, so is gonna be more than comfortable saying exactly what he thinks.

Also underrated in all this. Gary Abblett Jnr, absolute AFL superstar and member of the royal family 'liking' Folau's post. He deleted it later on, but man oh man that dude is a much bigger name in a much bigger sport (locally) than Folau. Yet he 'seems' to have gotten a pass on it. Weird.
    Big difference between hitting like and actually constructing the original tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Big difference between hitting like and actually constructing the original tweet.
    well yes and no. as Member said, Folau was actually just retweeting the bible* so there cant be 'that' much difference.

the biggest lol though was how after the 'like' disappeared everyone was asking the Geelong Cats and AFL HQ if they stepped in and they were all like "what huh, nope, didnt even notice, we didnt say anything, nope not us".
    Its almost as if the deeply religious Abblett had his own revelation.

*yeah obvs word for word but you know what i mean.
    Seems like I am WRONG

well yes and no. as Member said, Folau was actually just retweeting the bible* so there cant be 'that' much difference.

the biggest lol though was how after the 'like' disappeared everyone was asking the Geelong Cats and AFL HQ if they stepped in and they were all like "what huh, nope, didnt even notice, we didnt say anything, nope not us".
    Its almost as if the deeply religious Abblett had his own revelation.

*yeah obvs word for word but you know what i mean.
    I wouldn't be relying too much on the Member when it comes to quoting the bible in any sort of rational context.

Abblett is about as religious as MFKS and Folau - in that he's very selective and tends to ignore the other 90% of it which condemns his own lifestyle.

The media won't go after Abblett simply because of the families tragic history - which there's really no need to go into here other than there's some things money simply won't buy or heal.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 16-04-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Banned
    This James Faulkner thing

Just more proof the media today are ****ing useless

This is what happens when you don't fact check
    Print BS
    And the extent of your investigative journalism is following someone on social media

FFS Instagram and Facebook posts ain't news

Some of these shit house joints need winding up with their Fake News lies

This James Faulkner thing

Just more proof the media today are ****ing useless

This is what happens when you don't fact check
    Print BS
    And the extent of your investigative journalism is following someone on social media

FFS Instagram and Facebook posts ain't news

Some of these shit house joints need winding up with their Fake News lies
    whoa, just saw this.
    and theres a lot going on here.

its either a very quick backtrack, or an ongoing joke amongst his mates yeah?

because his teammates coming out and 'congratulating' him on 'coming out' def seemed to muddy the waters didnt it. again, if they are in on the gag then well played.
    Seems like I am WRONG