Page 189 of 242 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Why is no one talking about Google getting caught out trying to rig the 2020 election the other day ??

The leftists have spent the last 3 years talking about Russians meddling g in the election in 2016 and these leftist ****ers in Silicon Valley have been caught actually tampering in an election

When they were exposed they even had the audacity to censor videos on YouTube with false privacy claims

Gonna make things even sweeter when Trump salutes again next year and we have 4 more years of these snowflakes tears
    huh?
    you think anyone is changing their vote based on something they see on social media?
    Americans just went through the most polarizing election ever and had the 'worst' ever candidate against the 'most qualified' candidate and the bloke with no chance got it in a landslide.

nothing google/facebook etc can do in the next 18 months can change the outcome. the people on social media are there to be reassured that they are doing the right thing. they dont care for or even want alternate views. Not 1 Trump supporter is gonna get force fed Biden or Bernie videos and go...."yanno what, i was wrong all along here let me change sides"

the woke election was lost. the woke kiddies have given up. if you think they couldnt be bothered turning up for Hillary just wait til you see what they do for Biden.

that bloke is detested by both sides.

Trump, barring a major major ****up, walks this in.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    huh?
    you think anyone is changing their vote based on something they see on social media?
    Americans just went through the most polarizing election ever and had the 'worst' ever candidate against the 'most qualified' candidate and the bloke with no chance got it in a landslide.

nothing google/facebook etc can do in the next 18 months can change the outcome. the people on social media are there to be reassured that they are doing the right thing. they dont care for or even want alternate views. Not 1 Trump supporter is gonna get force fed Biden or Bernie videos and go...."yanno what, i was wrong all along here let me change sides"

the woke election was lost. the woke kiddies have given up. if you think they couldnt be bothered turning up for Hillary just wait til you see what they do for Biden.

that bloke is detested by both sides.

Trump, barring a major major ****up, walks this in.
    No doubt Trump is winning in a canter

It just so funny watching these leftist ****ers at Goggle Facebook etc get exposed for the frauds they are. Clowns are too busy trying to change the world with their social agenda they have lost sight of reality

Looking forward to Trump actually doing 2 things

Leaving Twitter and going to.an alternate platform
    Forcing the to either act as a platform or a publisher and putting their necks where they don't want to go

There's really no need to vote Trump out. It's a token position anyway.
    If the left were serious they'd destroy their own political representatives and parties first. Then look into getting rid of the conservatives.

Gonna make things even sweeter when Trump salutes again next year and we have 4 more years of these snowflakes tears
    If they are half as sweet as yours I can understand why you like them so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Next week it will be the 40th Anniversary of Jimmy Carter's Crisis of Confidence Speech.

It's a little long and tough to get through but I think for younger people here it will demonstrate that there were once good men, with good ideas in politics.
    Unfortunately, integrity and good ideas was as popular then as it is today and he lost in a landslide to Ronald Reagan and the big money conservative movement that is essentially still in charge today.

This latest Trump stuff is why i enjoy his presidency, and routinely marvel as to whether he is the smartest politician ever to have lived, or a raving idiot who always, ALWAYS lands on his feet.

By him attacking the 4 rouge Democrats, hes completely hijacked the nomination process, and started everyone thinking that these 4 are the actual heads of the Democrats.
    Everyone is out there thinking, "we cant have these lunatics in charge, I aint voting Democrat". The republicans have just as many unelectable weirdos on their side, but they always seem to be able to reside under the surface where they dont do too much damage to the party.

This poor AOC lady has no ****ing idea who shes picked a fight with. Hes way too smart for her, not that she helps herself at all. She should be the future of the party, but you can also see her political career end in tatters before shes even qualified to run for President.

Also, whether the tweets were 'racist' or not, you are allowed to criticise people of colour and ethnicity. The problem is that everyone has descended this conversation into a "racist/not racist" argument when the real question should have been are these tweets appropriate toward a fellow elected official.

the boy has cried wolf too many times and its worn thin. Democrats are fighting a losing battle here. Again, they should go back to policy and attack him there, but nope, the ego of 'winning' the twitter fight has derailed them all.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Also, whether the tweets were 'racist' or not, you are allowed to criticise people of colour and ethnicity. The problem is that everyone has descended this conversation into a "racist/not racist" argument when the real question should have been are these tweets appropriate toward a fellow elected official.
    Well summised.
    The false racist cries are from those usual types who need to dig deep to find offense to Trumps words. Yeah they are scathing but not hating on race.

Any mature person can reply better than these muppets.
    Last edited by traffic light; 19-07-2019 at 09:24 PM.

We would all tell someone from Detroit to go back to the totally broken and crime-riddled place they came from though, right?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    We would all tell someone from Detroit to go back to the totally broken and crime-riddled place they came from though, right?
    Huh?
    Hasn't Trump said this about 400 times to loudmouth officials from places like Detroit, San Francisco and New York?

However they want to frame it, the main target of those tweets has been caught out making disparaging remarks about America, and it's strongest allies.

You'll have to decide whether her comments are appropriate for an elected official in the same way you judge Trump. Because I don't think anyone is doing that fairly.

Dems: "there are people in cages"
    Trump: "Obama built those cages"
    Dems: " but it needs to be fixed"
    Trump: " ok let's pass legislation"
    Dems: "RUSSIA"

Huh?
    Hasn't Trump said this about 400 times to loudmouth officials from places like Detroit, San Francisco and New York?

However they want to frame it, the main target of those tweets has been caught out making disparaging remarks about America, and it's strongest allies.

You'll have to decide whether her comments are appropriate for an elected official in the same way you judge Trump. Because I don't think anyone is doing that fairly.
    Oh I was saying my comment with the opposite tone of voice to how you read it.
    OK

this all reminds me of the scene in one of the Batman movies where hes fighting Bane and kills the lights to try and get him in the dark and Bane is all like "bah, i was born in this shit, you aint beating me down here".

this is what its like when the dopes continually go down in the gutter where Trump resides.
    they will never win on his home turf.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Anyone heard the rumour about Scarlett Johansson being named as the next James Bond - apparently she's going to be black as well. [it has to be a piss-take surely ?]

Should take a lot of the heat off Trump.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 17-07-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Anyone heard the rumour about Scarlett Johansson being named as the next James Bond - apparently she's going to be black as well. [it has to be a piss-take surely ?]
    nah man. Blackface is totally taboo and not allowed and anyone who has ever done it in the past should be hounded from their job and publicly shamed until they repent and die*.

*unless you're Robert Downey Jnr for some reason......
    Seems like I am WRONG

nah man. Blackface is totally taboo and not allowed and anyone who has ever done it in the past should be hounded from their job and publicly shamed until they repent and die*.

*unless you're Robert Downey Jnr for some reason......
    I did not know anything about Scarlett Johansson wearing blackface for this role. All I heard was that she might be portraying a female Bond who is black.
    Blackface is an entirely different level altogether.
    It's feasible for someone to have light skin and identify as black - much the same as someone with olive or dark complexion can identify as white.

Personally, I think if they are going to go down that road using an african american actress for the role would make more sense.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 17-07-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Oh look. Another CBD business closing..............Yeah well the government gave you what you wanted.

https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/s...closure/?cs=12

I did not know anything about Scarlett Johansson wearing blackface for this role. All I heard was that she might be portraying a female Bond who is black.
    It's feasible for someone to have light skin and identify as black - much the same as someone with olive or dark complexion can identify as white.

Personally, I think if they are going to go down that road using an african american actress for the role would make more sense.
    I think you have not seen the joke. 007 do have rumoured plans to go to a black female to portray Bond, but it is some other person who is actually black and female.

The Scar-Jo thing has come about because some magazine or similar interviewed her about her role choices, bringing up how she portrayed a Japanese lady once, and nearly took the role of a transgender man. The quote from her is something similar to her being an actor so should be allowed to play any person, any tree or any animal. The internet has just picked this up and run with it.

I can't confirm if Johansson is planning to join the Area 51 raids or not though.
    OK

Re actors taking on roles of other ethnicities, genders and so on.

Acting: The art or occupation of performing fictional roles in plays, films, or television.

Adjective: Temporarily doing the duties of another person.
    Last edited by Skirt Boy; 17-07-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I think you have not seen the joke. 007 do have rumoured plans to go to a black female to portray Bond, but it is some other person who is actually black and female.

The Scar-Jo thing has come about because some magazine or similar interviewed her about her role choices, bringing up how she portrayed a Japanese lady once, and nearly took the role of a transgender man. The quote from her is something similar to her being an actor so should be allowed to play any person, any tree or any animal. The internet has just picked this up and run with it.

I can't confirm if Johansson is planning to join the Area 51 raids or not though.
    I thought as much hence why I said "Surely this must be a piss take".

Although Felix Leiter has been female, male, black, and white so it would not be the first time that Barbara Broccoli had taken a dump on her father's legacy.

I mean Bond driving a farkin BMW pretty much ended the franchise for me.

i had a look at the internets and it looks like Dunster parked his car right in between 2 'things'.

The first, as pv4 said, was about an actor wanting to be doing acting things.

The other is the Bond thing. It looks like the white Bond has 'retired' (cue several Danny Glover 'im too old for this shit' gifs).
    In his absence, a new agent has been given the moniker 007. This new agent happens to be female and black.
    But no, she isnt playing 'Bond' she just has Bonds serial number.
    Sure as shit though she'll be smoking hot and white Bond will shag her.

thats a win/win, Daniel Craig is a hunky looking man.
    Seems like I am WRONG