Page 194 of 242 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Fair amount of correlation rather than causation here IMO. This is the same rhetoric as the US government inventing Aids to kill off the gays.

I don't think Welfare caused all the issues in these parts of society, but I will admit that the current welfare system doesn't help.
    Pretty sure you will find Aids started around Toukley then ripped through every caravan park on it's way south towards Gosford.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Democrats ruined the African American community. They had many issues in the 1960s with Civil Rights issues but the Democrats proceeded to up the welfare pay outs focusing on getting votes from the Black community

Now it full of drugs crime single mothers low expectation mofos dependant on welfare

That's what they do give welfare to the weak and not exactly clued up to poison the community all in the name of votes

Same idiots are now wanting to let as many immigrants in as they can

Why because these free loaders on Welfare vote Democrat

The left are a Cancer

We can talk about the Ponzi scheme of Western economies if you like

Reality is the Western world is ****ed and it all downhill for us
    Slavery and lynchings not an issue for you obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    The US is very quickly becoming a 3rd world country.
    i understand what you are getting at here, but I recently spent a few weeks in deepest darkest radical muslim Indonesia.
    I considered myself a pretty seasoned traveller but geez, some of the poverty and living conditions there were pretty ****ing rad.
    add to that the way women were not only treated, but thought of and spoken to was something to behold.

it gave me a new understanding of why these people hop in boats and do the dash for places like ours. theres some pretty desperate people out there. Americans have some pretty awful situations in that country, but as a whole its paradise to what 3rd world really is.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by the dunster View Post
    pretty sure you will find aids started around toukley then ripped through every caravan park on it's way south towards gosford.

build that wall
    build that wall
    build that wall
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

build that wall
    build that wall
    build that wall
    No one would notice if we turned Wyee into a border control check point. Coastie council doesn't even want to have to look after it anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Slavery and lynchings not an issue for you obviously.
    Wasn't it the Republicans who voted for abolition of slavery whilst the Democrats refused to vote for it??

Wasn't the KKK also founded to restore Democrats to power in the South??

The reality is the American left are evil they pander to minorities with one arm out othering them a cuddle whilst stabbing them in the back with the other

yeah nah lets not do this tired old one.

a few people who leaned Democrat started the Klan, in the same way a few dudes who voted Trump shot some people.
    The Democrats as a party didnt start the Klan, its a distinction that needs to be made.

also, go look up the relevant parties policies around the time of the Klans formation. you might find that neither match up to the party of their namesakes today.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    yeah nah lets not do this tired old one.

a few people who leaned Democrat started the Klan, in the same way a few dudes who voted Trump shot some people.
    The Democrats as a party didnt start the Klan, its a distinction that needs to be made.

also, go look up the relevant parties policies around the time of the Klans formation. you might find that neither match up to the party of their namesakes today.
    The Democrats just use Antifa these days as their domestic violence arm little has changed

I recently spent a few weeks in deepest darkest radical muslim Indonesia.
    Honestly just when you start to think you know a guy he throws a bogan Bali trip in the mix.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Honestly just when you start to think you know a guy he throws a bogan Bali trip in the mix.
    funnily enough on the way home we had to come through Denpasar airport and i damn near kissed the ground at getting back to civilisation for a few minutes before departing.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Guns ain't the problem though

Don't have many guns in UK and it all stabbings instead

Reality is guns just make it easy for people to inflict violence
    As seen in Sydney yesterday, attackers with knives can be overcome with a milk crate.

Interested to hear your thoughts on that whole scenario, mfkfc. Particularly in relation to what the attacker would have gotten up to if they had a gun instead.
    OK

As seen in Sydney yesterday, attackers with knives can be overcome with a milk crate.
    without wishing to step on the good members inevitable thundering and potentially incoherent response, a couple of points from yesterday really stood out.

the rush to wedge whatever people saw or heard immediately into their teams talking points, from one side focusing on what he was yelling, to the other side announcing that it didnt matter what he said because he was a mental patient and not a terrorist.

the other, which was just plain weird, was the rush to yuk it up with everyone about the milk crate and chair. i know it sounds real 'oz', but these were people not only scared for their own lives, but willing to put themselves in harms way to protect others. add to the fact a woman got murdered and maybe we can save the hilarious gags and memes for a little later on. its almost as if we are so desensitised to that sort of thing now that we kind of celebrate when its 'only' one murder.

also, the whole 'look amurica, we dont need gunz' shit is just as wack. talking tough about not needing a gun on twitter tends to make you just as big an asshole as the people screaming they do need a gun.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Wasn't it the Republicans who voted for abolition of slavery whilst the Democrats refused to vote for it??

The reality is the American left are evil they pander to minorities with one arm out othering them a cuddle whilst stabbing them in the back with the other
    This is what happens when you quote mine things you have very limited knowledge about Member.
    You see the word Democracy or Democrat and think it's meaning today is the same as it was over a century ago.
    The Southern democrats you refer to were right wing extremists in every sense of the word.
    Jeffersonian Democracy was actually right wing and opposed big government as it would impact on the liberty of citizens.
    The jeffersonian Ideology was essentially about growing the US economy via agriculture.
    The Republican ideal of Lincoln that it evolved into was more or less based on growth through industry. [This is very simplified as space is limited]
    Yet both groups were very much right wing.
    The Southern Democrats fought to keep agriculture in the south from being usurped by Industry in the North - but again - still right wing.

waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt a minute.
    so you're telling me 'liberals' in America arent the same as the 'Liberals' in Australia?

how could that be? the word is the same.

Seems like I am WRONG

its almost as if we are so desensitised to that sort of thing now that we kind of celebrate when its 'only' one murder.
    If the attacker in this instance had a gun in a gun-wielding society there would be a 99% chance* more than one person would have died. You could nearly guarantee the attacker themselves would have been shot and killed, and whomever else they were able to shoot before that happened.

The situation is horrific but it should be applauded how easily it was defused in comparison to if this was a gun culture.

So sure the memes may be too soon etc but it is never too soon to appreciate how great society is without guns.

* verified statistic
    OK

Banned

Interested to hear your thoughts on that whole scenario, mfkfc. Particularly in relation to what the attacker would have gotten up to if they had a gun instead.
    Old mate didn't even really look interested in stabbing anyone

When in the street carrying on he wasn't exactly using the knife in an an attacking manner
    He was more defensive with his actions

The lack of blood on him I also find bizarre for a man whom has allegedly slit someone's throat and stabbed someone else

Call me cynical but looks like a false flag op

If the attacker in this instance had a gun in a gun-wielding society there would be a 99% chance* more than one person would have died. You could nearly guarantee the attacker themselves would have been shot and killed, and whomever else they were able to shoot before that happened.

The situation is horrific but it should be applauded how easily it was defused in comparison to if this was a gun culture.

So sure the memes may be too soon etc but it is never too soon to appreciate how great society is without guns.

* verified statistic
    oh you're perfectly correct here. im good with the whole no guns thang.
    i just found it odd that everyone was straight on the phone with "you america its this easy".......which it really isnt.
    Seems like I am WRONG

i know right, once he finished stabbing those two people he really didnt look all that stabby did he?
    stupid millennials, always failing to see things through.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    i know right, once he finished stabbing those two people he really didnt look all that stabby did he?
    stupid millennials, always failing to see things through.
    There were dudes on the footage just wandering down the street not giving a **** about old mate

Plus if he was serious 2 is a pretty weak effort

When in the street carrying on he wasn't exactly using the knife in an an attacking manner
    He was more defensive with his actions

The lack of blood on him I also find bizarre for a man whom has allegedly slit someone's throat and stabbed someone else

Call me cynical but looks like a false flag op
    This honestly took a turn I'm not sure anyone foresaw.
    OK