Page 2 of 242 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Dead set grub.
    Sad part about it is the masses that listen to keep him on air.
    My biggest issue (not just with him) is the way journals etc call her 'Julia'.
    It's Prime Minister Gillard. Don't care if you like her or not, show some rffing respect to the leader of our country.
    Didnt something similar happen Farah and his mum? Not much in the media about the offender.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Didnt something similar happen Farah and his mum? Not much in the media about the offender.
    Yep, and the dude that did it should be outed as well (if possible).
    Also Farah said stupid shit about the PM which didn't wash with many either.
    I'm all for free speech but I'm also for being accountable for your actions.
    In my opinion what Jones said was low. If others don't think that way then fine.

Also Alan Jones knows its like to be on the other end of this.
    Chopper Read, Midday Show.

Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Oops.

Hawk, this thread will not tolerate 'miss-odge-oh-knee' on any levels.
    If that was a male Prime Minister tripping over in his high heels would you be laughing then?

Expect a call from Nicola Roxon.
    Girl Power!!!

lols

Banned
    jules loves it face down, only from the girls though

she likes it gingerly
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Get on this to check out the bogus US election

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/?state=nwa

Four more years of Obama.
    Please adjust your "worlds gonna end/worlds been saved" settings accordingly.

Romney is rejecting the forecasts put out by the news outlets, saying it will be much closer than that and too early to tell, apparently.

And Donald Trump is having a massive blow up on twitter about majority of votes not winning an election, how it is undemocratic blah blah blah.

I'd always imagined that if I was mega rich id be just like Trump. Causing shit everywhere I went knowing that it didn't matter what people thought of me cause I was loaded and would play golf at sweet courses and stuff.

Better than that suck up Bill Gates trying to save the world and shit. Such a pussy.

well done barry, once and for all proving that citizens united had no bearing on the election and is good for democracy.

Actually a bit sad that the coverage has stopped... apparently it is going off on the Fox coverage. Copied from another forum...

It's so ****ing amazing. Rove is insisting they can't call Ohio because they haven't counted Cincy or Cleveland...

...You know, the two places Democrats win in massive margins and where Obama was expected to win the state. Obama's ahead in Virgina, Colorado and Florida now too. This could be a massive margin and Romney/Fox are flipping out over a state that they're going to lose, but wouldn't change the outcome if they won.

For months, Republicans have bitched about the polls being wrong and can't accept it when they were absolutely dead on. It's embarrassing and, therefore, hilarious to watch and they're utterly delusional.

democracy is great until you lose

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    And Donald Trump is having a massive blow up on twitter about majority of votes not winning an election, how it is undemocratic blah blah blah.
    Global warming is a myth developed and promoted in china to stall american manufacturing.

Interestingly on the global warming issue, there has been no noticeable increase in global temperatures in the last 20 years.

There has been a significant 1.something% since the 1880's but then for the last 20 years nothing.

Funny thing Dynamic Equilibrium and its ability to maintain static and more importantly survivable environments.

Perhaps 'global warming' will become then next 1980/90's 'Hole in the O'Zone' saga. (Of which O'zone is almost back to pre-CFC levels)

The world is a complex and beautiful thing, and if humans putting some smog in the sky is going to ruin it, the earth would never have been around for humans anyway.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    that is completely and utterly wrong blackmac

here is the graph of global temperatures from NASA

The dotted black line is the annual mean and the solid red line is the five-year mean. The green bars show uncertainty estimates.

as you can see there has been an increase off almost 1 degree Celsius since 1880

facts, not opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    Interestingly on the global warming issue, there has been no noticeable increase in global temperatures in the last 20.
    Yeah but I saw a photo of a polar bear floating around on an iceberg which proved the ice caps is gone.
    But then it was cold the other day and Alan Jones is totally like "global warming is a myth it's cold in November you guys" so now I think it's not true.

and Boz you know we cant trust NASA, they won't fess up to faking that whole moon landing stunt. I mean, how come those flags are flying when there's no wind on the moon.

I'll be down in my bunker if anyone needs me.

We never had any problems with global warming when the earth was flat.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 08-11-2012 at 12:09 PM.