Page 204 of 242 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

When you die there is 4 possible things that will happen.

1. You get buried in an expensive wooden box because the government forces you to buy an expensive wooden box for some reason...........Eventually you decompose till a skeleton is all that is left. In one maybe two hundred years you are dug up and destroyed for a new housing development.

2. You get burnt in an incinerator and tossed wherever you're relatives feel is appropriate or put in a dark cupboard locked away..........Eventually you will get turfed into the garbage and sent to landfill.

3. You're body is sent to a university to be dissected, chopped up and played with by 18 year old university students studying medicine who probably make poor jokes about how disfigured your penis is due to herpes. Once all possible uses of your body for education/research is carried out. You're incinerated into nothing.

4. You end up as a art piece made by Gunther von Hagens.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    So you dont understand that someone who doesn't embrace God because they think they know best won't be welcomed in by God for being arrogant enough to refuse him ??

Is that your complaint in a nutshell I take it??

Because the Murder and Rapist is irrelevant in your point you are trying to make
    More or less.
    Is belief the only criteria?

You can be a shitty person and treat people terribly, not following any commandments, and you’re welcomed because you believe?
    But you can’t be a good person doing kind things, and unsure of a God, your banished to hell.

The murder and rape is irrelevant? It’s clear violation of the commandments set down which people are supposed to follow.
    I don’t get how an all forgiving God can forgive those guys on death row that have turned to religion as a last resort to salvage something. Opposed to somebody who has followed the commandments and been an agnostic exemplary citizen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    More or less.
    Is belief the only criteria?

You can be a shitty person and treat people terribly, not following any commandments, and you’re welcomed because you believe?
    But you can’t be a good person doing kind things, and unsure of a God, your banished to hell.

The murder and rape is irrelevant? It’s clear violation of the commandments set down which people are supposed to follow.
    I don’t get how an all forgiving God can forgive those guys on death row that have turned to religion as a last resort to salvage something. Opposed to somebody who has followed the commandments and been an agnostic exemplary citizen.
    Seems to be a mixed message you are getting here that in confusing to you

Catholics are much more interested in believing repenting sin gives the get out of gaol card
    Other denominations are not so generous

As you are aware all religions have different beliefs and rituals
    You currently pontificating on the differences between them with a moralistic question

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    When you die there is 4 possible things that will happen.

1. You get buried in an expensive wooden box because the government forces you to buy an expensive wooden box for some reason...........Eventually you decompose till a skeleton is all that is left. In one maybe two hundred years you are dug up and destroyed for a new housing development.

2. You get burnt in an incinerator and tossed wherever you're relatives feel is appropriate or put in a dark cupboard locked away..........Eventually you will get turfed into the garbage and sent to landfill.

3. You're body is sent to a university to be dissected, chopped up and played with by 18 year old university students studying medicine who probably make poor jokes about how disfigured your penis is due to herpes. Once all possible uses of your body for education/research is carried out. You're incinerated into nothing.

4. You end up as a art piece made by Gunther von Hagens.
    5. You get a five year contract as a Newcastle Jets marquee

theres def one winner out of all this impeachment nonsense and thats Jim Jordan.
    Bloke has been a star for the republicans.
    If Trump gets in and does a good job in the 2nd term, it might just set up a Presidential run in 2024 for Jordan.

The other person who will qualify to run in 2024, our girl AOC.
    My goodness if those 2 go head to head then it will be fantastic.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    theres def one winner out of all this impeachment nonsense and thats Jim Jordan.
    Bloke has been a star for the republicans.
    If Trump gets in and does a good job in the 2nd term, it might just set up a Presidential run in 2024 for Jordan.

The other person who will qualify to run in 2024, our girl AOC.
    My goodness if those 2 go head to head then it will be fantastic.
    I'd rather Trump over Jordan anyday. He's too deeply rooted in ideological dogma to be of any use to anyone looking to get the US back on track.
    Unfortunately, he's also bat shit crazy right wing extreme enough to win in a landslide.

Here's a bit of fun...

https://australiatalks.abc.net.au/

Like how you get slightly scolded if you have a less leftist "ABC" view - "like 68% of men you do not believe you are a feminist - only 18% of women would agree with you", "your views are would be similar to those who are male, older, live in a regional area or vote One Nation".

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Here's a bit of fun...

Like how you get slightly scolded if you have a less leftist "ABC" view - "like 68% of men you do not believe you are a feminist - only 18% of women would agree with you", "your views are would be similar to those who are male, older, live in a regional area or vote One Nation".
    I'd say it says more about you that you're feeling defensive about those results than it does about the website giving you statistical feedback on your answers.

Here's a bit of fun...

Q: what is the biggest problem facing you

A: The central coast mariners
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

You are among the 17% of Australians your age who don't think people need to take more responsibility for their own lives.
    Or. I'm one of 17% of Australians who realise that the Australian government is only constrained by real resources not by its ability to pay for things denominated in Australian Dollars.

Households though do have constraints placed upon them by government which government themselves are not burdened with - like taxes, money to extinguish taxes...
    Last edited by The Dunster; 22-11-2019 at 01:09 PM.

You are among 1 in 3 Australians who think that people should be allowed to say things in public that discriminate against minority groups
    No. I think that regardless of whether you are a minority or not I should be able to voice facts publically. Sometimes those facts can inadvertently discriminate against groups- and sometimes those groups can be minorities.

If the survey asked : Do you think it's ok to make up shit about minorities to run them down - I would have answered "Strongly disagree"

Here's a bit of fun...

My concern here is with the 32% of soft cocks who believe they are feminists.
    Interesting that only 18% of women agree / think that males are not feminist [Or have I read this incorrectly?]

Q: what is the biggest problem facing you

A: The central coast mariners
    A: Australian Tax Office

**** those ****s. Always trying to hammer the small businessman into the ground whilst cosying up to the big end of town.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I'd say it says more about you that you're feeling defensive about those results than it does about the website giving you statistical feedback on your answers.
    Now I did say it was a bit of fun didn't I?

Apart from voting One Nation it is all correct...
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 22-11-2019 at 03:08 PM.

This impeachment stuff is pretty much explaining why twitter is twitter to the whole world.
    I woke up this morning to my lefty friends boasting about "ZOMG Fiona Hill just dunked on Trump derp derp derp".
    But everything i read about her testimony has nothing to do with any of the charges that have been levelled against him.
    Unless someone has quotes that matter then someone help me out.

having said that, im not sure of the subpoena power of the people making the claims, but if they get Giuliani in the chair he'll certainly **** all of the Donalds shit up whether he means to or not.
    Seems like I am WRONG

This impeachment stuff is pretty much explaining why twitter is twitter to the whole world.
    I woke up this morning to my lefty friends boasting about "ZOMG Fiona Hill just dunked on Trump derp derp derp".
    But everything i read about her testimony has nothing to do with any of the charges that have been levelled against him.
    Unless someone has quotes that matter then someone help me out.

having said that, im not sure of the subpoena power of the people making the claims, but if they get Giuliani in the chair he'll certainly **** all of the Donalds shit up whether he means to or not.
    Giuliani is a very intelligent man. If he ****s anything up it will be intentional not a mistake.
    He's also about as connected as can be both legally and politically - he's pretty much played on every team.

He's the polar opposite of Donald Trump in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    My concern here is with the 32% of soft cocks who believe they are feminists.
    Interesting that only 18% of women agree / think that males are not feminist [Or have I read this incorrectly?]
    Soft cocks? Careful buddy, your inadequacies are showing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

ok this is the best thing ive seen about Trump.
    turn the volume up and enjoy.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1197684271042961409
    Seems like I am WRONG

ok this is the best thing ive seen about Trump.
    turn the volume up and enjoy.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1197684271042961409
    Trump doing an impersonation of Nancy Pelosi.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    No. I think that regardless of whether you are a minority or not I should be able to voice facts publically. Sometimes those facts can inadvertently discriminate against groups- and sometimes those groups can be minorities.

If the survey asked : Do you think it's ok to make up shit about minorities to run them down - I would have answered "Strongly disagree"
    Correct. Some chosen minorities will suffer from hysterical outrage than stupidly and incorrectly label you a racist if you disagree with opinions.

I think many are finally onto this now. ABC and SBS are part of this social cancer