Page 215 of 242 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

also, i know a bloke that brought a house once and hes not gonna fully pay that bill for like 30 years or something.

talk about stretching the friendship, wont somebody think of the big banks...........
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    also, i know a bloke that brought a house once and hes not gonna fully pay that bill for like 30 years or something.

talk about stretching the friendship, wont somebody think of the big banks...........
    Mortgages operate through securitisation - it's not a case of the banks simply loaning from their deposit base.
    In fact it's the complete opposite - loans create deposits. Banks simply make loans based on a persons ability to pay / service them - then they find the money through securitisation methods.
    The securitisation is when an asset is converted into a marketable security.
    THese marketable securities have a life span often of 30 years.

Other methods like transfer pricing [a legal form of tax avoidance] and forward exchange contracts to reduce risk where goods are purchased and sold in foreign currencies are also a reason why larger firms / corporations tend to operate lengthy payment terms.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 19-12-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Impeachment vote today. McConnell has already said that he refuses to be impartial, which is technically a criminal offence since he takes an oath to do that very thing, but there's really little chance of any Republicans being brave enough to break ranks anyway.

Good ol democracy, where the jury gets to ask the defendant how they should vote. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Mortgages operate through securitisation - it's not a case of the banks simply loaning from their deposit base.
    In fact it's the complete opposite - loans create deposits. Banks simply make loans based on a persons ability to pay / service them - then they find the money through securitisation methods.
    The securitisation is when an asset is converted into a marketable security.
    THese marketable securities have a life span often of 30 years.

Other methods like transfer pricing [a legal form of tax avoidance] and forward exchange contracts to reduce risk where goods are purchased and sold in foreign currencies are also a reason why larger firms / corporations tend to operate lengthy payment terms.
    orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,
    it could just be plague making a clearly absurd observation and we can just giggle/shake our heads and move on.

im legit, the #wellactually is fast becoming the southern cross tattoo of this foz.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Plague with the quick fix. Start charging interest on invoices as soon as they are submitted. Watch those payments come in nice and quick.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Impeachment vote today. McConnell has already said that he refuses to be impartial, which is technically a criminal offence since he takes an oath to do that very thing, but there's really little chance of any Republicans being brave enough to break ranks anyway.

Good ol democracy, where the jury gets to ask the defendant how they should vote. Lol.
    it will be interesting to see how the Dems vote as well.
    wonder if any are willing to break ranks in order to cover their asses in the election. polls* havent been favourable to a few. principle v self preservation. human nature generally has a big problem with that one.

*obvs not that they are any indicator these days.
    Seems like I am WRONG

wonder if any are willing to break ranks in order to cover their asses in the election. polls* havent been favourable to a few. principle v self preservation. human nature generally has a big problem with that one.

Impeachment is still at well over 50% public approval, no impeachment is around *45%.

But i've only read of 1 Dem saying he won't impeach, he then said he would defect to the Republicans... and then his staff quit, lol. (https://news.yahoo.com/trump-praises...134305542.html). Best part is now he got new numbers saying he will probably lose the next election if he changes teams so wants to stay Democrat, and they don't want him. Well played sir.
    Last edited by Frodo; 19-12-2019 at 10:01 AM. Reason: double checked yesterdays polls. non impeachment is higher than i thought.

Banned

What will be interesting his the meltdowns from the likes of Rosie O Donnell De Niro and other left wing nutters when they don't get their way

Amazing the simlarities between the Left & infants when they don't get their way

What will be interesting his the meltdowns from the likes of Rosie O Donnell De Niro and other left wing nutters when they don't get their way

Amazing the simlarities between the Left & infants when they don't get their way
    Someone doesn't even check Fox News or Trump's Twitter every other day. They are both as bad as each other. Also if your poster boy for the left is Rosie O'Donnell you probably don't pay enough attention to what's happening to comment.

The democrats have demonstrated that they are not afraid to use up scarce real resources in pursuit of their own personal agendas.
    If only they made this much effort trying to solve issues like unemployment, education, and health care.

When America goes to the polls people will once again see the democrats for what they are rich khunts pretending they have a social conscience - when nothing could be further from the truth.

All this time and effort pursuing Trump when they have no chance of getting enough votes to remove him from office shows just how out of touch the democrats are with what the people want or need from those supposedly representing them.

What's the point ?

Banned
    Someone doesn't even check Fox News or Trump's Twitter every other day. They are both as bad as each other. Also if your poster boy for the left is Rosie O'Donnell you probably don't pay enough attention to what's happening to comment.
    I don't watch Fox News

I also don't need to watch Trumps Twitter
    The only people who do are people who need lessons in trolling which ain't me or leftists wanting to score oppression points

Ouch. If I read that correctly, that's gonna hurt.

its almost as if theres a % of the population that thinks only 'their' side is the one behaving properly.
    its astounding.

Im happy if Hannity is tied to Rosie when the fire pit starts gobbling them idiots up.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Well, he's now only the 3rd president to be impeached. Who thinks he'll quit before the senate trial in January?

Oh the hypocrisy of the Democrats. You have an election around the corner why not let the people decide Trumps fate like they did Hillary's.

Banned
    Well, he's now only the 3rd president to be impeached. Who thinks he'll quit before the senate trial in January?
    Quit ???

What the **** for??

He just got reelected today

And not only that he gonna get a bigger mandate

He playing 4D chess with these mofos

Oh the hypocrisy of the Democrats. You have an election around the corner why not let the people decide Trumps fate like they did Hillary's.
    hey man history will show he was only the 3rd Pres to cop the charge. he can never escape that 'honour'.
    i think the Republicans have played the victimhood pretty well though.
    can only think that if the Dems are successful in the 2020 election, this tactic will be fair game for everyone in the future.(which aint a good thing).
    one thing is sure, they are gonna need one hell of a salesperson to push this case in the general election because Trump gonna be coming in hot.

also, Republicans already seeking revenge by dragging everyone in whos name popped up in the hearings. just ugly all round.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Gotta admire the balls on the Iranians

That takes some balls

But not are they gonna cop a flogging for it

Gotta admire the balls on the Iranians

That takes some balls

But not are they gonna cop a flogging for it
    Iran aren't scared of the USA on home soil.

Until Saddam Hussein helped them the US haven't really managed to put up much resistance against the Iranians.
    The 1979 Iran Hostage crisis saw the US cop a flogging.
    Then in 1988 the US shot down a passenger jet killing 292 civilians - 66 of whom were children. Their excuse was they mistakenly identified an A300 Airbus for a fighter plane.

This situation will be no different. The US will either cop a flogging or they will be held responsible / questioned about taking measures equally as disturbing as the enemy they are trying to defeat.

This type of conflict is pretty much unwinnable for the USA - and Iran knows this.

Banned
    Iran aren't scared of the USA on home soil.

Until Saddam Hussein helped them the US haven't really managed to put up much resistance against the Iranians.
    The 1979 Iran Hostage crisis saw the US cop a flogging.
    Then in 1988 the US shot down a passenger jet killing 292 civilians - 66 of whom were children. Their excuse was they mistakenly identified an A300 Airbus for a fighter plane.

This situation will be no different. The US will either cop a flogging or they will be held responsible / questioned about taking measures equally as disturbing as the enemy they are trying to defeat.

This type of conflict is pretty much unwinnable for the USA - and Iran knows this.
    The Yanks ain't after wins in wars though

Draws are what they are after Ie Vietnam Iraq Afghanistan etc

The longer a battle can be maintained the better

That way all the industrial military complex get paid and the tax payers are fleeced