Page 87 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    I'm a left leaning voter, and I want the trade unions royal commission to continue (sunlight is a pretty good disinfectant and I'm a aardvark if the ALP/unions don't need a good dose of disinfectant), but I can't see how haydon doesn't think that a reasonable person might consider that acceptaing invitation to speak at a liberal fundraiser might make him biased!
    its actually the best outcome for the comrades.
    any findings, revelations etc are now just tossed aside as "lib sympathiser on a witch hunt".
    very little credibility left in this whole shebang.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

ALP should have stayed quiet, and let him speak at the LIB party fundraiser. Then waited until election time to spring it on the LIBS

the disgusting thing is $20m was taken out of the child abuse RC for this, which has so far revealed **** all.
    we will loose

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    ALP should have stayed quiet, and let him speak at the LIB party fundraiser. Then waited until election time to spring it on the LIBS
    See the problem is you keep all your dirt for election time then you can have problem getting full impact.

They spring it election time then some people will instantly think it is lies and bullshit and not believe. A couple of weeks of denial from the Libs and it isn't publically accepted

As a result the effects can be reduced.

Get it out before election and the stink does not go away.

Also don't forget the majority of people will have made their minds up already before the election is announced anyway who they are voting for.

Only a gullible half wit makes his mind up in election time when they make a decision based on promises and lies from politicians trying to deceive you to get a vote

Hadn't he already knocked it back before this all came out?
    I thought it was all in the long long ago, before the RC was set up.

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    the disgusting thing is $20m was taken out of the child abuse RC for this, which has so far revealed **** all.
    Don't fret.
    Pollies will always find some more cash down the back of the lounge if they need it.
    Everyone's getting paid on this.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Hadn't he already knocked it back before this all came out?
    I thought it was all in the long long ago, before the RC was set up.
    huh? the speech was going to be last week, and he turned it down two weeks ago after accepting the invitation while he was the RC.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    huh? the speech was going to be last week, and he turned it down two weeks ago after accepting the invitation while he was the RC.
    Really?
    Wow for some reason I was under the impression that it was years ago.
    Cheers for clearing that up.

See the problem is you keep all your dirt for election time then you can have problem getting full impact.

They spring it election time then some people will instantly think it is lies and bullshit and not believe. A couple of weeks of denial from the Libs and it isn't publically accepted

As a result the effects can be reduced.

Get it out before election and the stink does not go away.

Also don't forget the majority of people will have made their minds up already before the election is announced anyway who they are voting for.

Only a gullible half wit makes his mind up in election time when they make a decision based on promises and lies from politicians trying to deceive you to get a vote
    Most people are gullible half-wits with very short memories.
    Politicians on all sides have done some horrific things in the past 100 years and very few of them have been punished for their actions at elections.

Rather, the plutocrats and the media organisations they control will more often than not decide the fate of a politican.

Craig Thompson, Peter Slipper, and Browyn Bishop were boned for their suspect spending.

Peter Reith, Tony Abbot, Helen Coonan, and Michael Wooldridge made the previous three look thrifty and yet none of them paid for their spending habits at an election.

... and the list goes on.

Looks like Tony Abbott has killed that refugee kid.
    Bad job Tony. Bad job.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    ****ing great idea to invade Iraq back then wasn't it?

who would have thought a power vacuum would form in the unstable middle east and then it'd be filled with idiot religious fighting dickheads?

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    ****ing great idea to invade Iraq back then wasn't it?

who would have thought a power vacuum would form in the unstable middle east and then it'd be filled with idiot religious fighting dickheads?
    Things were sweet when Rambo helped the Taliban kick out the Russians.

I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want!

then I want to walk off towards a barbed wire fence for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want!

then I want to walk off towards a barbed wire fence for some reason
    "How are you going to live, Boz?"

Prob close to firing this mofo back up yeah lads?

Banned
    Nah Pass.

I am too busy with my Gypo friend to give it time of day

Should be an interesting couple of days/week.

Turnbull would be an idiot to want the Coalition leadership given the state of the economy.

The automatic stabilisers have well and truly kicked in and deficit spending is not only unavoidable - it is the only way to get the economy back on trend.

The big problem though is that the current state of play clearly demonstrates the lies told by both labour and the coalition about the effectiveness of monetary policy in managing the economy.

They both crapped on about needing a surplus to keep interest rates low - and yet:

Government spending and the government deficit is increasing rapidly -and yet the interest / cash rate is falling.

Also, lets not forget the other so called experts crying for a lower exchange rate to improve exports. Well the exchange rate is falling and so also is the demand for exports.

The stupidity of these khunts is beyond belief.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 14-09-2015 at 02:27 PM.

I am too busy with my Gypo friend to give it time of day
    What are you doing with pv4??

Turnbull would be an idiot to want the Coalition leadership given the state of the economy.

The automatic stabilisers have well and truly kicked in and deficit spending is not only unavoidable - it is the only way to get the economy back on trend.

The big problem though is that the current state of play clearly demonstrates the lies told by both labour and the coalition about the effectiveness of monetary policy in managing the economy.

They both crapped on about needing a surplus to keep interest rates low - and yet:

Government spending and the government deficit is increasing rapidly -and yet the interest / cash rate is falling.

Also, lets not forget the other so called experts crying for a lower exchange rate to improve exports. Well the exchange rate is falling and so also is the demand for exports.

The stupidity of these khunts is beyond belief.
    check out John Maynard Keynes over here

basics of macro economics were thrown out by the financiers of major political parties years ago