Thread: Jest v Cows Sunday 5pm @ Maccas

Jest v Cows Sunday 5pm @ Maccas

Adelaide are trying to muscle in on our quest for the spoon, they can bugger off, it's ours
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Uskok. Appropriate name after that terrible overacting.

Another week and more terrible defending off corners. Image how many goals Virgil Van Dijk would score against the jets. Answer is we will never know as he will never play against the jets.

What was Ryan Scott doing on that one? Embarrassingly bad from a keeper who has been decently reliable for a majority of this season

We weren't that bad.
    ONeill is our most underperforming player at the moment. Some real stupid shit at the back end of the game.

Timmins at the 6 was very good.

Mauragis(?) is consistently our strongest player, Stammo works his ass off and can finish (not today though).

Natta haters can relax today, he was fine.

It is what it is.

Also, every few years your boy plague cancels his membership and puts a new one under a different name. I do this because I never want Middleby and co ringing me asking to do the lap of honour for being around this stink for 10 years.
    Jesus, I've seen more enthusiasm at funeral processions than we witnessed today at halftime.

Also, the Jets youth future is secure, 2 young lads nailing the crossbar challenge over the last few weeks. Sign them up.

Is it over yet?

I’m still concerned with how often Natta loses his man. Multiple times in the last few weeks he’s let the player he should be marking get space on him and we’ve conceded from it pretty regularly. Ie Davila tonight.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

I just had a look at the recent record and 11 of the last 13 of our matches have had a penalty awarded for either team. Six for the Jets, 5 for the opposition.

Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

O’Neil needs to be getting subbed off in the 2nd, he’s decent start of the game but he falls off a cliff late

I thought we did a better job today not passing across our backline a hundred times and building our attacks more effectively. Made the game more enjoyable to watch and made us a more constant attacking threat.

Buhagair needs to go, I can’t watch another game of this guy butchering all of these chances and barely converting them. At this point it’s a bigger surprise when he does score a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    O’Neil needs to be getting subbed off in the 2nd, he’s decent start of the game but he falls off a cliff late

I thought we did a better job today not passing across our backline a hundred times and building our attacks more effectively. Made the game more enjoyable to watch and made us a more constant attacking threat.

Buhagair needs to go, I can’t watch another game of this guy butchering all of these chances and barely converting them. At this point it’s a bigger surprise when he does score a goal.
    Problem is will some else get into those areas and create the space he does with his pace?
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Problem is will some else get into those areas and create the space he does with his pace?
    But does that matter when he butchers 99% of the chances and positions he finds himself in with said pace

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    But does that matter when he butchers 99% of the chances and positions he finds himself in with said pace
    Yes sadly it does if we cant replace what he does offer us
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Budgies ideal position would be on the wing, ditch the wingbacks and turn him into a Craig Goodwin, keeps him away from the goals too
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    Budgies ideal position would be on the wing, ditch the wingbacks and turn him into a Craig Goodwin, keeps him away from the goals too
    Working on him crossing and passing would be easier then working on the 1000 of mental issues he has when shooting

Sorting Budgies shooting issues out is a simple fix. Tell him to aim for the hockey field at the Southern end and Go Karts Go at the Northern end. Watch his conversion rate go through the roof.