Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Matildas

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Interesting retweet from 4th Jan being circulated this evening...

"Lynda Taylor
    @LyndaTaylor76
    Replying to
    @TheMatildas
    and
    @KatrinaGorry
    Hope you return very soon Mini, ready in time for the Cup of Nations? By then the Matildas off-field issues should be resolved and @Rae10D will be coach.
    @ehighwood and @Reidyfour will make things for the best as many are unhappy with the current set-up."

Ray Gatt is onto it.

Have you read this article?

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...22-p50szc.html

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Andrew Webster is a rugby league apologist though - everything he writes needs to be taken with a grain of salt

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    Andrew Webster is a rugby league apologist though - everything he writes needs to be taken with a grain of salt
    I was only reading it so far as being someone else's opinion of what could possibly have gone wrong - more so than a factual account.

The one outstanding quality Gallop has on his resume is a very tight relationship with News Corp and its associated journos (Webster was formerly a News Ltd journo back in Gallops NRL days).

Websters account is coming straight from the main man.

It does sound a little fishy that Stajic has been sacked because he was at the top of the tree and that even though he personally wasnt the cause of all the issues, it was decided that as boss, he had to go.

except Stajic has a boss too, a woman, and she hasnt been embroiled in any of this.
    Seems the chain of command/responsibility only went so high.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    The one outstanding quality Gallop has on his resume is a very tight relationship with News Corp and its associated journos (Webster was formerly a News Ltd journo back in Gallops NRL days).

Websters account is coming straight from the main man.

It does sound a little fishy that Stajic has been sacked because he was at the top of the tree and that even though he personally wasnt the cause of all the issues, it was decided that as boss, he had to go.

except Stajic has a boss too, a woman, and she hasnt been embroiled in any of this.
    Seems the chain of command/responsibility only went so high.
    But this comes back to what you believe the agenda is here

Regardless of whatever this is poliitical maneuvering has gone on here
    And it nothing straight forward like Stajcic done x and they can fire him for that because tjis isnt the case

If he done something wrong they sack him and stand by x publically

Focus groups worked when the FFA created football (made the WSW franchise) so why wouldn't it work for womens international football too?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Focus groups worked when the FFA created football (made the WSW franchise) so why wouldn't it work for womens international football too?
    imagine hiring One Nation to see if there are any problems with immigration policy in Australia.
    Thats what it sounds like FFA did here.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    imagine hiring One Nation to see if there are any problems with immigration policy in Australia.
    Thats what it sounds like FFA did here.
    Apparently the leeches at Our Watch actually approached FFA and got the invite in when they knocked on the door FFS

Fraser Aning and Pauline obviously done somnething si.ilar when the FFA were coming up with the NCIP

Good too see Stajcic come out today demanding clarity as opposed to the condescending rubbish Garb, Lucy Z and Rushton have been peddling through there respective outlets. Telling people if only they knew they would understand.

They confess to knowing what is meant to be confidential then question those who wish to give Stajcic the benefit of the doubt with the limited or next to none forthcoming reasoning from FFA.

#pretendjournos.

Banned
    Clowns at FFA are now got Our Watch doing performance review surveys on Luke Casserly

When exactly did the idiots start running the asylum ??

Yeh this entire saga has just rolled from one big cluster%^&* to another. The really sad part is with so many different versions being played out for conjecture many people will be unjustly tarnished.

We immediately could have been forgiven for thinking Staj done something inappropriate the way FFA and in particular Mr Incompetent himself Gallop and that Nikoua presented there news conference.

Later on there was the possibility of a so called lesbian clique ( and no i have no issue with peoples preferences so read nothing in to that FFS ) who had well planned this with the help of some others with some new found authority at FFA board level and favor a previous in the clique Canberra coach now doing some commentating. This would perhaps explain why Rushton, Zelic and Garb thought they knew best and could chastise anybody who was prepared to give Staj the benefit of the doubt without all the details. Thank heavens Macca and Kozzie quickly pulled Rushton up on that shit. Was this a topic of discussion pre game at a match. Seemed ironic that al those spend time on the sideline pre game at many matches.

Then there was that really well written and revealing article by Dominic Bossi ( see below ) which go's so far as mentioning a name or two and doesn't paint GVE in a great light and then you add that throw away line posted on here of all places sometime many months back where Couscous said GVE conducting strategy sessions in a coffee shop somewhere in Canberra one morning with no Staj in atendance. You tie that throw away line in with the Bossi story and there in itself is a bad look for GVE perhaps seeking the top job in a world cup year.

Bossi story https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...25-p50tlk.html

Unable to make it to Magic Park last Saturday because of commitments in Sydney i got a phone call Saturday night from a person attending the Magic v Bulli trial asking me if i had any knowledge about the " alleged " scathing feedback EVE and GVE provided in regards to Staj. I repeat Alleged ok alleged, But this was clearly a rumor doing the rounds Sat in addition to other possible causes for Staj to get the ass.

Please be mindful i am not endorsing any scenario i have listed above these are just some or all of the possibilities doing the rounds and as such because of FFA's reluctance to come clean has unfortunately cast a very wide net on individuals who have done absolutely no wrong.

The FFA have really fuc&^% this up and no way can there not be heads roll at FFA over the handling of this.
    Last edited by 380; 13-02-2019 at 06:37 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Yeh this entire saga has just rolled from one big cluster%^&* to another. The really sad part is with so many different versions being played out for conjecture many people will be unjustly tarnished.

We immediately could have been forgiven for thinking Staj done something inappropriate the way FFA and in particular Mr Incompetent himself Gallop and that Nikoua presented there news conference.

Later on there was the possibility of a so called lesbian clique ( and no i have no issue with peoples preferences so read nothing in to that FFS ) who had well planned this with the help of some others with some new found authority at FFA board level and favor a previous in the clique Canberra coach now doing some commentating. This would perhaps explain why Rushton, Zelic and Garb thought they knew best and could chastise anybody who was prepared to give Staj the benefit of the doubt without all the details. Thank heavens Macca and Kozzie quickly pulled Rushton up on that shit. Was this a topic of discussion pre game at a match. Seemed ironic that al those spend time on the sideline pre game at many matches.

Then there was that really well written and revealing article by Dominic Bossi ( see below ) which go's so far as mentioning a name or two and doesn't paint GVE in a great light and then you add that throw away line posted on here of all places sometime many months back where Couscous said GVE conducting strategy sessions in a coffee shop somewhere in Canberra one morning with no Staj in atendance. You tie that throw away line in with the Bossi story and there in itself is a bad look for GVE perhaps seeking the top job in a world cup year.

Bossi story https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...25-p50tlk.html

Unable to make it to Magic Park last Saturday because of commitments in Sydney i got a phone call Saturday night from a person attending the Magic v Bulli trial asking me if i had any knowledge about the " alleged " scathing feedback EVE and GVE provided in regards to Staj. I repeat Alleged ok alleged, But this was clearly a rumor doing the rounds Sat in addition to other possible causes for Staj to get the ass.

Please be mindful i am not endorsing any scenario i have listed above these are just some or all of the possibilities doing the rounds and as such because of FFA's reluctance to come clean has unfortunately cast a very wide net on individuals who have done absolutely no wrong.

The FFA have really fuc&^% this up and no way can there not be heads roll at FFA over the handling of this.
    Worst part about this is it is actually doing women administrators and coaches a big disservice

Gives more ammo to the slow down of increased equality in coaching and administration as women are made to look as divisive and trouble makers

Worst part about this is it is actually doing women administrators and coaches a big disservice

Gives more ammo to the slow down of increased equality in coaching and administration as women are made to look as divisive and trouble makers
    Yep, first football team ever to white ant someone.
    Get chix out of football.

Dead set on fire these past few days Member.

For staj fo come out and so vehemently defend himself and show genuine anger toward this decision, tends to make me believe him over the other clown. Why come out in public and call them out? Like if they have evidence I’m sure they could make it public or at least be privately threatening him what can be put out there if he continues to publicly defy them.

Just seems like his situation could get a whole lot worse if he pokes the bear who has all this incriminating evidence.
    Unless he’s poking a teddy bear who has absolutely no justification other than some agenda.

Idk, just seems fishy. First thought was ahhhh, he probably has made some comments or whatever and a few of the girls have taken offence and fearing a gender imbalance image problem, gallop acted to remove him. Which is a realistic chain of event these days.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/spo...18-p50yjs.html

Milicic gets the gig.

better luck next time gary.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    https://www.canberratimes.com.au/spo...18-p50yjs.html

Milicic gets the gig.

better luck next time gary.
    Bloke has no experience in womens football and is on the FFA payroll

Exactly how is this a good thing here picking him ??

It aint like the FFA have found a strong character with a proven record to rid us of this toxic culture as Milicic has only been an Assistant everywhere he has been

Also is he axtually the best that can be found or is the cheap option and more jobs for the boys in the inner circle jerk??

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    name an FFA appointed coach that isn't the cheap option and more jobs for the boys in the inner circle jerk

name an FFA appointed coach that isn't the cheap option and more jobs for the boys in the inner circle jerk
    Arnie is jobs for the boys but he is in no way cheap.
    OK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Arnie is jobs for the boys but he is in no way cheap.
    Arnie is a Gypo

Cheap is nailed on