Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1227

Thread: UEFA Champions League and Europa League Thread

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    nothing gets passed you
    *past

  2. #22
    brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,335
    correct

  3. #23
    Senior Member Hamma12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    435
    Europa League group stage draw done earlier tonight...
    All group seedings can be found here


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012%E2...ue_group_stage

  4. #24
    brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,335
    dat boy ronaldo

  5. #25
    madrid got lucky..

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    652
    Got lucky three times

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    664
    Madrid are clearly just concentrating on winning the champions league and not worrying about La Liga

  8. #28
    brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,335

  9. #29
    his haikus are shit pistolpete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    dat boy ronaldo
    Worst shot, brain explosion from the keeper. Awesome final 20 minutes though

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    553
    I think Hart was utterly shocked at how bad the shot was

  11. #31
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,873
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolpete View Post
    Worst shot, brain explosion from the keeper. Awesome final 20 minutes though
    Harsh on Hart,First thought was his defender (Kompany?) dead set got his head out of the way right at the last second.
    Sorry, but he should have taken one for the team there.

  12. #32
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,873
    Admittedly was watching live so eyes were a bit sleepy, please correct me if wrong.

  13. #33
    brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,335
    the ball dipped about 4 metres through the air

    masterful effort

  14. #34
    his haikus are shit pistolpete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Harsh on Hart,First thought was his defender (Kompany?) dead set got his head out of the way right at the last second.
    Sorry, but he should have taken one for the team there.
    Yeah was actually going to write that but thought keepers always blame everyone else but they can use their hands and it really wasn't a great shot so should have done better

  15. #35
    Great game at the Bridge on Wednesday evening- been in London a week and no rain

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolpete View Post
    Yeah was actually going to write that but thought keepers always blame everyone else but they can use their hands and it really wasn't a great shot so should have done better
    It was a much better shot than most people think. It dipped just before the keeper, making it very hard to save.

  17. #37
    Senior Member Beeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    515
    Dortmund's fans were superb vs City. Singing whole 90minutes, city support had nothing.

    Bravo Joe Hart for getting your team a point.

  18. #38
    Balotelli = the best penalty taker ive ever seen. So much composure

  19. #39
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,916,142
    Champions league draw - round of 16

    Galatasaray v Schalke 04
    Celtic v Juventus
    Arsenal v Bayern Munich
    Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Dortmund
    AC Milan v Barcelona
    Real Madrid v Manchester United
    Valencia v Paris Saint-Germain
    FC Porto v Malaga

  20. #40
    his haikus are shit pistolpete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    Champions league draw - round of 16

    Galatasaray v Schalke 04
    Celtic v Juventus
    Arsenal v Bayern Munich
    Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Dortmund
    AC Milan v Barcelona
    Real Madrid v Manchester United
    Valencia v Paris Saint-Germain
    FC Porto v Malaga
    Some big names will be knocked out this round

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •