Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Round 25 - other games

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I just thought they put in some footage from the Miracle of Brisbane until I realised Sydney had conceded from kick off and he was legit looking the Miracle of Brisbane pose he had on
    Hutcho just started crying whilst sleeping in a bus shelter in Umina.

Has there ever been a worse goalkeeper in the A-League than Paul Izzo? So great watching the gypos persist with him week after week.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Has there ever been a worse goalkeeper in the A-League than Paul Izzo? So great watching the gypos persist with him week after week.
    Smurfs goaldy will give him a run

Mariners are that poor this year you only need pick opposition players v Gypos in the pick a goal scorer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Just saw the highlights on TWG and Sh!tney's kick off demise.

When it flashed to Arnie with his head in his hands shaking back n forth (1'04"), I could have
    sworn it was on of them GIF thingamajigs...
    The camera angle from behind SFC's goalmouth for the kickoff to goal is champagne comedy. Watching SFC players run in circles is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Gyppos should sign Thomas - guy looks like a smackhead already, would be a perfect fit in junkie central...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Gyppos should sign Thomas - guy looks like a smackhead already, would be a perfect fit in junkie central...
    nice, junkie coast

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Who cares what he looks like.
    If gypos had Thomas in their team, no way they would be bottom of the league.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Who cares what he looks like.
    If gypos had Thomas in their team, no way they would be bottom of the league.
    Yes they would be

Even with Neuer in goal there is nothing can be done with the rabble of shit in front of him

He would just keep a few more out than Izzo

Given that our* team is shit at present, which team do Jets fans prefer win the premiership? I'd like City to take it out, against Adelaide.

* Sometimes "your".

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    Given that our* team is shit at present, which team do Jets fans prefer win the premiership? I'd like City to take it out, against Adelaide.

* Sometimes "your".
    Probably Adelaide. They've been one of the more consistent teams from day 1 and are yet to win the thing - it's probably their time. Plus they don't have any players that shit me to tears. Wanderers have Nichols, Jamieson & RBB. City don't deserve one just yet - and not this year when they lost to the Jets twice. Victory no, Muscat needs a reality check. Brisbane meh. Perth - Keogh's an arse & I don't particularly like any of their side.

Should be a cracking finals series anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post

* Sometimes "your".
    Adelaide because:
    1. I want Goodwin to get on the podium and tell a small percentage of Australians and South East Asians watching on TV how garbage the Jets organisation is for letting him go.

2. it reinforces the stereotype that non English speaking people know soccer better than Anglos.

3. at least Grimario deserves to be happy because he was the most pro active Jets fan by dumping this pile of garbage and going to Adrlaide to live.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Adelaide because:
    1. I want Goodwin to get on the podium and tell a small percentage of Australians and South East Asians watching on TV how garbage the Jets organisation is for letting him go.

2. it reinforces the stereotype that non English speaking people know soccer better than Anglos.

3. at least Grimario deserves to be happy because he was the most pro active Jets fan by dumping this pile of garbage and going to Adrlaide to live.
    Re point three, weston and I did that way before it was cool. We even went to places without a-league teams.

But totally with you on adelaide. Don't forget a certain state league level player (according to some on here) that is now a fringe soccero

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    Don't forget a certain state league level player (according to some on here) that is now a fringe soccero
    Oh man how did I forget that?

This holiday has mellowed me out too much, need to get back in the game.

Cheers,
    Plague.

I've been to as many Jets games as I have Adelaide games. I still foolishly support the Jerks... but I do own TWO Adelaide hats.

perf, fkn anglos mate (lol). but i wouldnt mind adel, city, bris either
    Last edited by hawk; 28-03-2016 at 10:59 PM.

Adelaide all the way. Takka = always a Newy legend. And Goodwin should never have been let go ffs.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Tarek FC - like to see somebody different and Perth won the old NSL.

City bcause I picked them bfore season start.....
    Last edited by lquiquer; 29-03-2016 at 11:15 AM.
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

I'll be supporting Adelaide in the finals. They play the best type of football in the competition and have Tarek Elrich on their books.