Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: Round 26 - Other games

  1. #1
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288

    Round 26 - Other games

    So, by my calcs, this is the 31st consecutive game the sCCuM have conceded in.
    Beat them next week and there's more records too, yes JP?
    Worst Wooden Spooners? Lowest points for da spoon??

    Also, nice dive for the header Brendan. We know how well you can....

  2. #2
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,078
    More importantly it is imperative we score


    27 games conceding in the season is a record that may always be there's

    Forever

    Knowing us we will **** it up though

    The pressure is on to score for us next Saturday
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    couldnt stomach watching scumbag Derby. delete. go bris, city and who ever else can jump above the red black adidas bum bags

  4. #4
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    couldnt stomach watching scumbag Derby. delete. go bris, city and who ever else can jump above the red black adidas bum bags
    +1

    Another thing that GMG's with these Where's Wally's is that most of 'em couldn't give a sh!t about the NT
    Their 'amazing support' never seems to translate to the terraces there...does it Les? Andy? n all
    with pen and mic who bend over for them. Brisbane or Fart for da Plate. F**k the Dead & Smack Block(heads)

  5. #5
    Senior Member WolfMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    1,928
    Berisha. Quality

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,920
    Berisha...hilarious. His season maybe over.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Berisha...hilarious. His season maybe over.
    I know Sydney's is...and Carney's.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    I know Sydney's is...and Carney's.
    Indeed...there was much rejoicing here when that third went in.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    I know Sydney's is...and Carney's.
    Like!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  10. #10
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Graham Arnold, went to Sydney
    all because of mon-ey
    Formed a team of useless f**ks
    and now it's very fun-ny


    Bruce Djite: TYVM

  11. #11
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    OMFG...how sh!t are Sh!tney. Djite with that 2nd - joke of a defence.
    If it hadn't have been for that horror 6 game slide of ours, we'd be above them.

  12. #12
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,915,938
    anyone else just watch that post match interview with Graham Arnold?

    my gosh, what a wanker that man is

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    anyone else just watch that post match interview with Graham Arnold?

    my gosh, what a wanker that man is
    Is Adam Peacock there?

  14. #14
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,920
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    anyone else just watch that post match interview with Graham Arnold?

    my gosh, what a wanker that man is
    Did he blame everyone but himself?

  15. #15
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,078
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Berisha. Quality
    Bloke is a proven winner.

    Just another example as to why the refs in this game are ****ed.

    Where the **** was Ben Williams

    Possible head knock. Doesn't stop game

    Then allows a player to stand over Berisha and bait him to react.

    Another example of shithouse refereeing in the HAL

    That situation is avoided if ref is competent
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Bloke is a proven winner.
    Just another example as to why the refs in this game are ****ed.
    Where the **** was Ben Williams
    Possible head knock. Doesn't stop game
    Then allows a player to stand over Berisha and bait him to react.
    Another example of shithouse refereeing in the HAL
    That situation is avoided if ref is competent
    You didnt like it? hard to please

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    OMFG...how sh!t are Sh!tney. Djite with that 2nd - joke of a defence.
    If it hadn't have been for that horror 6 game slide of ours, we'd be above them.
    good innit. smurfs are a deserved abortion

  18. #18
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,229
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    anyone else just watch that post match interview with Graham Arnold?

    my gosh, what a wanker that man is
    What did he say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  19. #19
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,915,938
    the video on on the A-League meme's facebook page

    https://www.facebook.com/A-League-Me...2690241159996/

    also here - https://streamable.com/ici9?t=8.3
    Last edited by boz-monaut; 03-04-2016 at 07:52 AM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,229
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    the video on on the A-League meme's facebook page

    https://www.facebook.com/A-League-Me...2690241159996/

    also here - https://streamable.com/ici9?t=8.3
    Cheers.

    He's losing more than just games at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •