Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2016 HAL Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    Congratulations, Reds. If only I'd had the foresight to become an Adelaide supporter.
    My plans have finally come to fruition.

That game really demonstrated the gulf between top 4 sides and ......... us

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    That game really demonstrated the gulf between top 4 sides and ......... us
    And between Adelaide and the rest of the league.

Isais for me was sensational last night. He destroyed Mooy.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 23-04-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Some of Mooys play was still top class, the weight on some of those passes were sublime. If Jedinak can be a cptn in england a few others should walk it in from here.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Some of Mooys play was still top class, the weight on some of those passes were sublime. If Jedinak can be a cptn in england a few others should walk it in from here.
    Isn't it amazing that time after time after time the best teams have always had their biggest name/best player playing in the centre of the park.

Yeah but anyway looking forward to Jets signing Heskey-lite and a bunch of wingers with their visa and marquee spots again cool cool.

Ka Patafta is apparently interested in a return to professional football. He plays deeper these days than he used to, and uses all his legal smarts on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    Ka Patafta is apparently interested in a return to professional football. He plays deeper these days than he used to, and uses all his legal smarts on the pitch.
    Considering he failed to produce in the Thai 2nd division it's a bit like not being able to get a root from Coasty Chicks and deciding you want to move on to Supermodels.

Banned
    He be lucky to get a run in NPL as they would kick 7 shades of shit out of him

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Isn't it amazing that time after time after time the best teams have always had their biggest name/best player playing in the centre of the park.

Yeah but anyway looking forward to Jets signing Heskey-lite and a bunch of wingers with their visa and marquee spots again cool cool.
    Sydney this year classic example

Their Marquue is a winger . No sleight on Holosko but he ain't the type of winger to carve up the League like Hersi was at Wankers.Just a good solid Euro player

I think a Marquue CD is a waste like that Chilean bloke the Tards had 2-3 years ago

A striker is useful only if you have the calibre of players behind them to supply them opportunity's IE Janko and Berisha

You right better off putting your Marquee money in centre mids and even better if it a 6 or 8 controlling the game rather than a 10 who puts the occasional highlight in

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    You right better off putting your Marquee money in centre mids and even better if it a 6 or 8 controlling the game rather than a 10 who puts the occasional highlight in
    Listen man I love you like a brother and your work on here is fantastic but it's refreshing to see you agree with me because it makes you look so much more intelligent.

Can go through the history of the league and we'd be right more than we were wrong on this.

Geez, even early days of Victory Muscat was their most solid player, through to Broich for Roar and now the ensemble of spaniards the Pissants have.

We obviously had Griff as our transcendent star when we won but Stu was magic that year man we ****ed up so bad letting him go.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Listen man I love you like a brother and your work on here is fantastic but it's refreshing to see you agree with me because it makes you look so much more intelligent.

Can go through the history of the league and we'd be right more than we were wrong on this.

Geez, even early days of Victory Muscat was their most solid player, through to Broich for Roar and now the ensemble of spaniards the Pissants have.

We obviously had Griff as our transcendent star when we won but Stu was magic that year man we ****ed up so bad letting him go.
    Korp Kuhn krup

Of course you are right. Superiority in midfield is where the game is actually won on the park

Some people judge the scoreboard but it is the blokes in CM that control how much work your strikers and keeper get

If they not doing their job on both fronts your keeper is over worked and you strikers are playing like Milos

Plus it also means your mate Tarek is irrelevant to Adelaide's success so I fully agree

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Plus it also means your mate Tarek is irrelevant to Adelaide's success so I fully agree
    Except you yourself admitted to now not being able to comment on players fluctuations in form, be they state league or otherwise.

Shame that.

If Wanderers lose these idiots are burning the stadium down right?

Prob do it if they win anyway.

Bhahahahahaha that was all Santalabs fault, **** that guy.

Serious though why let Petratos take that?

Am I watching Brazil - Germany?
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

This game is seriously insane

FFS..."poor Johnny A, missed a GF with Sydney FC due to injury and this chance almost gone".
    Did he not play in the 2008 GF?

What a game!!!
    I don't care what you think about quality or any of the players, it's pure entertainment! Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    FFS..."poor Johnny A, missed a GF with Sydney FC due to injury and this chance almost gone".
    Did he not play in the 2008 GF?
    Yep, and fluffed an open goal header.

Isn't someone due a red from Wankerers, being the week before a GF n all?
    They usually come up with a gaff like that.