Page 98 of 193 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3858

Thread: 2016/17 Squad Thread

Breaking: @NewcastleJetsFC injury curse strikes again. Andrew Nabbout (ankle) worse that thought. could be out 4 wks. @newcastleherald
    From Gardiner via twitter.

Far out. No getting much luck in this side of things at the moment.

They are serious injuries yet not serious enough to warrant or qualify for an injury waiver.

If Brennan, Cooper or Pavicevic aren't getting a look in now, there is zero future for them here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Brennan, Cooper and Pavicevic have zero future here.
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by skullboy View Post
    Ugarkovic won the sms man of the match. The club rigged it to mask how stupid they are.
    I voted for Ugarkovic purely to show how stupid the club is for providing an option to vote for a player who didnt even take the field.

Unless it was subtly genius by saying only 3 players on the field did better than someone who didnt play...?
    When I grow up, I want to be Yohan Cabaye.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaye#4 View Post
    I voted for Ugarkovic purely to show how stupid the club is for providing an option to vote for a player who didnt even take the field.

Unless it was subtly genius by saying only 3 players on the field did better than someone who didnt play...?
    I may have voted 20 times.....
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    I may have voted 20 times.....
    Heard from a very good 'sauce' today that Carney will be gracing our books again some time in January.

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post

Heard from a very good 'sauce' today that Carney will be gracing our books again some time in January.
    Surely this won't happen....surely?

I know many on here are big fan bois of Brown but after a great goal in the opening round he hasn't entirly won me over, especially the way the club were quick to extend his contract. A little collage on Fox's Shootout showed how he has captain and one of the senior players rather let the team down in the 2nd half. From giving away the free kick needlessly which led to the first goal and then his efforts 3 or 4 times of getting the ball inside our own half and just thumping it long back to Victory. Daresay if it was Kanta, he'd be copping it from all and sundry. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post

I know many on here are big fan bois of Brown but after a great goal in the opening round he hasn't entirly won me over, especially the way the club were quick to extend his contract. A little collage on Fox's Shootout showed how he has captain and one of the senior players rather let the team down in the 2nd half. From giving away the free kick needlessly which led to the first goal and then his efforts 3 or 4 times of getting the ball inside our own half and just thumping it long back to Victory. Daresay if it was Kanta, he'd be copping it from all and sundry. Anyway, that's just my opinion.
    Haven't seen the segment of which you speak, or any replay for that matter.

I remember Brown chasing well back on more than 1 occasion in attempts to win the ball from the opposition. Work rate for mine is brilliant.

Shows more guts than most of the local talent we seem hellbent on nursing through their careers.

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post

brown hasnt impressed me since the brisbane game
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Do you like anyone in our team? You seem to hate them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

The member's new identity revealed. If he starts telling us all what's wrong with everything ever everywhere it can be confirmed

They can keep Carney but would take Dimitrijevic if a spot opened up.

There are several players I like Brown included. But if there not performing im not going to sugarcoat anything. Brown has been off since round 2. First two rounds he was really dominate, He hasnt played well since
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

that would be since he has been constantly played out of position by the brainless manager would it not?

Quote Originally Posted by skullboy View Post
    that would be since he has been constantly played out of position by the brainless manager would it not?
    as far as im aware he has played out wide twice and central three times??

love at first sight

Lowe gives his opinion of just how up sh*t creek we are:

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/43...-check/?cs=308
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Lowe gives his opinion of just how up sh*t creek we are:

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/43...-check/?cs=308
    I usually like him, but he was clearly out of ideas, or just couldn't care less this week.

reads a bit don't blame the coach, blame the owner - I wouldn't let the coach off that lightly, he has to play to the strengths he has injuries or not, try to not play them out of position when he doesn't need to, embrace the idea of using subs as impact players which means giving them enough time on the park to make an impact, and stop telling the fans we played well and were unlucky when we've played sh*t for the first 70min and were lucky not to get flogged, sure he can tell his players in the sheds they were better than they were, but please don't keep saying it to the supporters as some of us really can't see it at the moment, we want a bit more proof, particularly from the tactics of the coach to make it happen...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

what do you want him to say honestly?

"We are shit. Our players are shitter then theirs. We will never beat them. We can try and maybe jag one every now and then but mostly we will be beaten. We have a heap of injuries to our OK players so now I've had to bring in shitter players who are shitter then all their players"

as far as im aware he has played out wide twice and central three times??
    First 2 games he played as a No. 10 and was great. Since then has played out wide or as a deeper midfielder and not been anywhere near the player he was. Jones is playing him out of position as he's a clueless **** and thus far is proving to be Stubbins mark 2 or worse.