Page 182 of 193 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 3858

Thread: 2016/17 Squad Thread

If the Chilean is coming January that could work for Poljak should he get his citizenship then as everyone seems to think he will. I think he's gone personally.

I've got concerns from reading the Sunday Tele that the Chinese player will come from Shenzen (ledman's Chinese 2nd div club) and a Chilean fringe player. They don't sound like first teamers to me - which is what we need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    If the Chilean is coming January that could work for Poljak should he get his citizenship then as everyone seems to think he will. I think he's gone personally.

I've got concerns from reading the Sunday Tele that the Chinese player will come from Shenzen (ledman's Chinese 2nd div club) and a Chilean fringe player. They don't sound like first teamers to me - which is what we need.
    Not that the Chileans cant play football i just worry the culture shock from Santiago to Newy.
    Not much Spanish spoken in Newy and a distinct lack of Cafe Con Piernas.

I more worried about the blokes ability to settle in Newy and it aint like our club be good at helping the player settle in much

That also being said these agreement things between clubs what are they really??

The Gypos have arrangements with Everton Sheff Utd Sao Paulo and Ferencvarcos
    Really getting **** all out of it arent they??

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Not that the Chileans cant play football i just worry the culture shock from Santiago to Newy.

I more worried about the blokes ability to settle in Newy and it aint like our club be good at helping the player settle in much

That also being said these agreement things between clubs what are they really??

Bring back Nicki Carle....Sorted
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Chileans hate beaches and warm weather. 0% chance he will "settle in" and just play football.

Just like ANY other player from other countries..

There'll be a culture shock alright. Straight shootin abuse about gauchos will be heard if he doesnt aim up

Im sure the culture of putting in minimal effort and getting paid will fine with some of these foreign players
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Are we the JETS ... or are we the Victory reJEcTs? (<-- get it? )

Oh, someone already posted that sh|t.

Loving the Facebook comments on the Georgievski signing.
    All the usual "I'm not renewing next year unless you sign a marquee" shite, and then there's one dimwit who expected $5 million in signings in the last 4 days who says the signing isn't good enough

lets assume all our players were coming off contract come next season, who would people on here actually keep?

Kennedy - dont keep
    Mullen - dont keep
    Hoff - dont keep
    Boogs - dont keep
    Kanta - dont keep
    Ugarkovic - keep
    Hoole - dont keep
    Poljak - dont keep
    kokko - dont keep
    brown - dont keep
    Labi - dont keep
    Sawyer - dont keep
    Vujica - keep
    Nabbout - keep
    Cowburn - keep
    Lei Lei - dont keep
    Nobby - keep
    Duncan - keep
    Alessi - keep
    Jackson - keep
    Clut - keep
    brymora - dont keep
    de godoy - dont keep
    Johny K - keep
    allwright - dont keep
    moric - dont keep
    Arcaba - keep
    Last edited by Mark325; 01-04-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    lets assume every single one of our players were coming off contract come next season, who would people on here actually keep?

Kennedy - dont keep
    Mullen - dont keep
    Hoff - dont keep
    Boogs - dont keep
    Kanta - dont keep
    Ugarkovic - keep
    Hoole - dont keep
    Poljak - dont keep
    kokko - dont keep
    brown - dont keep
    Labi - dont keep
    Sawyer - dont keep
    Vujica - keep
    Nabbout - keep
    Cowburn - keep
    Lei Lei - dont keep
    Nobby - keep
    Duncan - keep
    Alessi - dont keep
    Jackson - keep
    Clut - keep
    brymora - dont keep
    de godoy - dont keep
    Johny K - keep
    allwright - dont keep
    moric - dont keep
    Arcaba - keep
    Hoff, Duncan,Cowburn Ugar,Labi,Clut,vuijca thats it only ones who look like their putting in maximum effort every week minus clut and vujica who we havent seen enough off

EDIT keep Johhny K
    Last edited by StannyCFCJET; 01-04-2017 at 10:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Jackson? no, no and no and useless, no

Id keep Hoff, Duncan, Ugar, Vujica, Nabbout, Cowburn, Johnny K

Banned
    lets assume all our players were coming off contract come next season, who would people on here actually keep?

Kennedy - dont keep
    Mullen - dont keep
    Hoff - dont keep
    Boogs - dont keep
    Kanta - dont keep
    Ugarkovic - keep
    Hoole - dont keep
    Poljak - dont keep
    kokko - dont keep
    brown - dont keep
    Labi - dont keep
    Sawyer - dont keep
    Vujica - keep
    Nabbout - keep
    Cowburn - keep
    Lei Lei - dont keep
    Nobby - keep
    Duncan - keep
    Alessi - keep
    Jackson - keep
    Clut - keep
    brymora - dont keep
    de godoy - dont keep
    Johny K - keep
    allwright - dont keep
    moric - dont keep
    Arcaba - keep
    Nordstrand Keep??

**** me

You did watch how useless he has been all season.
    Has **** all run in him at all.

You think being as shit as we are we can carry him??

What the **** is also with this love in for Clut?

The bloke is the new Kaz Patafta. Far too small for professional football and his skill set is not good enough.
    Move on

As for Vujica what also is the love in with him.?? He ain't quick and he has a shit load to learn. There was nothing shown that says he is close to being anything other than a project player who may one day make it. We don't need to be signing blokes in case.

Nordstrand Keep??

**** me

You did watch how useless he has been all season.
    Has **** all run in him at all.

You think being as shit as we are we can carry him??

What the **** is also with this love in for Clut?

The bloke is the new Kaz Patafta. Far too small for professional football and his skill set is not good enough.
    Move on

As for Vujica what also is the love in with him.?? He ain't quick and he has a shit load to learn. There was nothing shown that says he is close to being anything other than a project player who may one day make it. We don't need to be signing blokes in case.
    If you put Nobby around competent players and use him as an impact sub you'd know how good he could be

Clut is a quality player, early in the season when he was getting game time and everyone else was actually playing good football he was great, worth investing time into

he played a couple games this season and would definitely be worth keeping based off those performances

Banned
    If you put Nobby around competent players and use him as an impact sub you'd know how good he could be

Clut is a quality player, early in the season when he was getting game time and everyone else was actually playing good football he was great, worth investing time into

he played a couple games this season and would definitely be worth keeping based off those performances
    Nordstrand as an impact sub??

You do realise his legs are shot??
    He is slowing up every day.

That ain't going to change.

We had a choice last year whether he done enough to get a new deal or not.

We gambled and re signed him.

In hindsight it has not paid off.

Based on that it is time to cut losses and move on.

As for wasting a foreigner spot on a bench player you should get a Job at the Jets. With wastefulness like that you will fit right in

As for Clut a couple of good touches do not make it. If he was any good he would be constantly involved in games. He isn't. He is just a peripheral player

Other thing to note Brisbane play good football . They need to regenerate their aging team. If he was any good they would never have let him leave. They did. Ask yourself WHY??

Adelaide 'wasted' a foreign spot on pablo sanchez in there league winning season and he contributed 8 goals being used mostly as an impact sub. He was also same age as Nobby is now

that comes down to how you rate Jones squad selection, i would think a lot of people would like to see clut given more chances on the pitch, same as vujica as opposed to runnin someone like johnny k or hoff at the left back position

Banned
    Adelaide 'wasted' a foreign spot on pablo sanchez in there league winning season and he contributed 8 goals being used mostly as an impact sub. He was also same age as Nobby is now

that comes down to how you rate Jones squad selection, i would think a lot of people would like to see clut given more chances on the pitch, same as vujica as opposed to runnin someone like johnny k or hoff at the left back position
    I don't think it matters what age Nordstrand is. His legs are shot.

Sanchez s legs were not shot

Neither was Henrique either when he at the Roar.

Difference is both these two were playing in very good sides who were winning with out the super sub most weeks.

We ain't

Nordstrand has started most weeks and has what 3 ****ing goals.

Bloke has butchered more than that.

End of the day I remember talking to Jeterpool prior to Coast away last season about whether we should sign the bloke.

We were both on the fence. He scores 2 goals and gets a new deal
    In hindsight it the wrong call. There were signs there last season he deliver what he has this season

Miller just didn't see it and left us holding the can

Difference is both these two were playing in very good sides who were winning with out the super sub most weeks.

We ain't

End of the day I remember talking to Jeterpool prior to Coast away last season about whether we should sign the bloke.

In hindsight it the wrong call. There were signs there last season he deliver what he has this season

Or his form suffered once a new manager came in. But I know which option you'll pick.

We ain't

His legs are shot? You are smoking crack.

He is week in, week out, one of the most active players on the field and creates plenty of opportunities when he plays as a 10. Jones keeps playing him as a 9 which he is not.

If you'd said he has no killer instinct to shoot or that he shouldn't be sitting up front as a sole striker (which is Jones' fault), I could not agree more.