Page 176 of 193 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 3858

Thread: 2016/17 Squad Thread

If the season being over was in any doubt.....

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    If the season being over was in any doubt.....
    Season was over when we lost to Adelaide in Adelaide. PS: anyone else see Dan Mullen post an Instagram pic of himself challenging for a ball against City with the tagline "sexy face" sums up Saturday night. I mean ffs sounds like even some of the players are just laughing off our current form and results. Poor form especially being one of the worst performers in the team. Where is the ****ing mentality to do better.
    Last edited by StannyCFCJET; 20-03-2017 at 10:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Season was over when we lost to Adelaide in Adelaide. PS: anyone else see Dan Mullen post an Instagram pic of himself challenging for a ball against City with the tagline "sexy face" sums up Saturday night. I mean ffs sounds like even some of the players are just laughing off our current form and results. Poor form especially being one of the worst performers in the team. Where is the ****ing mentality to do better.
    Drink

#scottmillerdrinkinggame
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Drink

#scottmillerdrinkinggame
    **** haha
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Drink. Stanny drops hate on Mullen. standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Drink. Stanny drops hate on Mullen. standard.
    Im just fed up. Dont even think drinking will help null the pain of another wasted season

love at first sight

Im just fed up. Dont even think drinking will help null the pain of another wasted season
    with Mullen yeh?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    with Mullen yeh?
    He'll probably spill it while chasing after what every winger or fullback has gone past him again

love at first sight

http://www.a-league.com.au/about

Reading this is depressing shows how much money we could be spending outside the cap but dont.

love at first sight

Herald article saying we are talking to michael thwaite, roy odonovan and ben khalfallah

Plus a possible release of 11 players.

Can anyone share any more information on plans or talks going on for next year?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by white city View Post
    Herald article saying we are talking to michael thwaite, roy odonovan and ben khalfallah

Sounds like Jones is cleaning house on the shite in our squad

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Sounds like Jones is cleaning house on the shite in our squad
    Sounds like we'll be paying overs for other peoples trash, Khalfallah in particular.

http://www.a-league.com.au/about

Reading this is depressing shows how much money we could be spending outside the cap but dont.
    The minimum salary for Players in the Hyundai A-League in the 2016/17 Season is:
    Under 20 - $41,533 (excluding superannuation); and
    20 and over - $55,715 (excluding superannuation).
    minimum is the price of a tea lady

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Sounds like we'll be paying overs for other peoples trash, Khalfallah in particular.
    Khalfallah is better than ANY player in our current squad. As long as they don't want to pay him marquee dollars it would be our best signing ever. What are you smoking and where can I get some?

let's face it, if we sign Khalfallah, Thwaite, Messi etc they'll all end up playing like the rest of the squad after a month under Jones' guidance, so what's the point, we need to sign a new coach first before we start getting all hopeful and stuff about being competitive...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    let's face it, if we sign Khalfallah, Thwaite, Messi etc they'll all end up playing like the rest of the squad after a month under Jones' guidance, so what's the point, we need to sign a new coach first before we start getting all hopeful and stuff about being competitive...
    Nuh - if we signed the entire Chelsea squad AND Conte as coach AND Roman bought the club we would still come seventh.

It's the Newy curse.

Quote Originally Posted by skullboy View Post
    Khalfallah is better than ANY player in our current squad. As long as they don't want to pay him marquee dollars it would be our best signing ever. What are you smoking and where can I get some?
    lol

he's ****ed in the head and past his prime

of course we'll sign him

Quote Originally Posted by skullboy View Post
    As long as they don't want to pay him marquee dollars
    Yeah see if you think the Jets are gonna be able to low ball him then I'm not sure there's much else to talk about.

That Herald article reeks of club propaganda to say they are trying to improve. Whenever I see 'that's the calibre of player we want to attract' it tells me we know they wont come, but the club wants to look like they are trying.

Quote Originally Posted by white city View Post

Why does it sound like the players are getting judged on the last few games. FFS judge them on the whole season and if they do its hard to see any of those players being resigned

love at first sight